Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lock for Specific Sim...

Just noticed we can now lock doors for specific sims! When did this happen? I'm loving the update :)

Comments

• Options
    FlyingPotato659FlyingPotato659 Posts: 1,473 Member
    I believe this happened quite a while ago! Lets say... July 2015 LOL!
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,408 Member
    No, I'm not talking about locking doors in general. We used to be able to lock for everyone and then allow access for specific sims in the household & clubs. This doesn't work for all situations, like when you would like to have only one sim in the household access a room, but be able to have guests over there as well. Locking door for a specific sim is new
  • Options
    sekojranasekojrana Posts: 107 Member
    I think maybe cats and dogs? I've had it in my game for awhile, and the last patch I did was C&D patch until yesterday when I patched for seasons. it would make sense too cos it allows to lock doors for pets as well.
  • Options
    IngeJonesIngeJones Posts: 3,247 Member
    I really wish there was an option to lock for service NPCs. Would like to keep the customers out from behind the drinks bar etc
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,408 Member
    sekojrana wrote: »
    I think maybe cats and dogs? I've had it in my game for awhile, and the last patch I did was C&D patch until yesterday when I patched for seasons. it would make sense too cos it allows to lock doors for pets as well.
    I didn't find any mention about it on the forums when I searched. I remember it was a requested feature. It's possible that I missed it earlier though.