Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Are y'all playing a lot before Seasons, or waiting until release?

Comments

• Options
    UsaOfTheChanUsaOfTheChan Posts: 9 New Member
    > @Slyvanas said:
    > I've been playing as usual. However a part of me is thinking on setting my life stages a little bit longer cause the current heir I'm wanting to expierince seasons with is already a teen.
    >
    > Also this might just be...but man it's SO hard not to download more CC. I've been fighting the urge cause I fear the CC will just break in a few weeks when the game is realeased anyway.

Yea I wouldn't download any CC until seasons have been out, or unless they say its safe to have with seasons. Best bet is to just stay away for 3/4 days until it comes out.
  • Options
    dsefdsef Posts: 1,219 Member
    ParkLisa97 wrote: »
    I've been building a lot lately so I can have a place to put some of the upcoming objects that I can't have on my sims apartment, like the swings

(I'm sorry but I had to do this as soon as I saw your name and your avatar)
    BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA
  • Options
    taydevtaydev Posts: 912 Member
    Waiting. Just purchased a new gaming pc and will pick it up next weekend. I’ll enjoy playing much better then.
  • Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,916 Member
    Started a new game

Removed all pre-made houses and evicted all Sims from Willow Creek, Myshuno and Oasis Springs.

Evicted all Sims from Windenberg but kept the houses as I like them and kept everything and everybody from Bridlington Bay. Salvaradora and Forgotten Hollow.

Deleted all Maxis families now "not in world" that I don't like and put other Singles in San Myshuno.

I made Willow Creek into an English suburb with my uk suburban houses, (reminds me of my childhood), NewCrest a mixture of starter houses and non residential, added my Tudor houses and mansions to Windenberg and as I don't like Oasis Springs I have made it into a trailer park of starter caravans to migrate from when rich enough!

I've got enough favourite Sim families to fill most of my homes so am nearly ready for Seasons. I'm cheating like mad for my large families to move into the expensive ones.
  • Options
    InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    edited June 2018
    I’ve still been playing between saves replacing lots ect. Last night I built on to my Joy family’s house and know I just need glass roofs to finish there greenhouse so they can jump into fall ASAP. I’ll probably build some more tonight lol I just keep thinking I want Seasons now and it makes it harder but with 4 days left it’s the waiting game.
  • Options
    PinkPaws66PinkPaws66 Posts: 755 Member
    edited June 2018
    I started a new game, and found out no elders exist! I am making some elders so I can have a club or two doing things around town. Also, I have two new families, one with a teenage boy, and one a teenage girl to hopefully meet and eventually marry. This will be my first Seasons family.

I have to decide one or two places for my Old Farts or Prunes to hang out.

FYI I have all packs so far except MFP.
  • Options
    BlackorchidBlackorchid Posts: 7 New Member
    Lost my interest a couple months ago, didn't play like I used to but learning about the weather extension has resurrected my love for the sims. Played a lot last weekend.
  • Options
    gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    I was playing TS2 up until a couple of days ago when I decided to clean up my Mods folder, create some new families and edit some worlds, all in preparation for the Seasons EP! So close now!
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Gotta get my fave households prepped and ready for STORMAGEDDON Seasons after all! Plus, I have a whole lot of work ahead of me editing lots and Sim clothes in CAS...that in itself will take a whole day and a half.
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options
    FinvolaFinvola Posts: 1,041 Member
    I might do some pre-Seasons prepping tonight. One of my households won't be playable after the patch because I use MCCC and the house is overstuffed. Plus the house and residents are full of CC, so I won't be able to touch them until things get updated.

I have a normal save too with just one couple. One sim is wearing CC but I can just put her in something else for a few days. Sometimes the overstuffed house gives me a headache so I switch to the "normal" save, so I think I will organize and prep those two saves tonight. I had kind of done that with the normal save already. Placed some lots, moved in families, just making it look nice. I was thinking about building the couple a new house from scratch. I might have a go at that too. They are in Willow Creek now but I want to move them to Newcrest. I haven't done anything with Newcrest in that save so maybe tonight or even post patch would be a good time to work on that while waiting for Seasons.

Anything I want to do with the overstuffed household, I'll have to do tonight and put that one on hold for a bit.
  • Options
    x11james50xx11james50x Posts: 82 Member

I'm away from my computer until just after it releases so I'm looking forward to starting a whole new save when I get back and making a new Simself using new CAS items!
    Untitled-1.png
  • Options
    ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,419 Member
    I'm away from my computer until just after it releases so I'm looking forward to starting a whole new save when I get back and making a new Simself using new CAS items!

Love your plumbob scenery!
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990
  • Options
    I stopped playing a month or so ago, I just can't when I know Seasons is just around the corner. I can't build, nor play, nor create sims without thinking I'm missing out on things.
    So instead, I have been playing a lot of Cities: Skylines and The Witcher 3 and I am actually having a blast!

Just finished Witcher 3 and the DLC. Great game!!!
  • Options
    MsFergy36MsFergy36 Posts: 31 Member
    I finally finished creating my family, The Cranes and built their new home in Willow Creek. I've been playing them to get their skills and friends built up. I have also been working on my calendars (on paper) so that I'll be able to start planning social events, holidays and special days for them. I will turn aging back on once Seasons is released and I've figured out what of the MODS that I've downloaded into my game work and don't work. Just trying to stay busy so the days seem to pass more quickly. LOL
  • Options
    a_niles06a_niles06 Posts: 3,019 Member
    I finished up dad’s aspiration tonight!! He had the Angling Ace one so I’m gonna use the rest of this week to finish skilling up their son and have dad work on completing the fish collection.
    ezgif_com_resize.gif

• Options
    AlanSimsAlanSims Posts: 718 Member
    Honestly, when Cats & Dogs came out I played for a couple of weeks but not that much. Then Jungle Adventure came out and I bought the pack, played for like 2 days and haven't done it since then. I felt like I needed a break from The Sims but I am so excited for Seasons that I'm going to create a new household and explore all of these packs that I've been putting on hold. When they announced the pack I wanted to start playing again but decided to stay away from it because I want everything to feel fresh.
  • Options
    WinterKhirinWinterKhirin Posts: 248 Member
    I built the house I want to start in, but of course may change out windows and wall patterns once the pack comes out. I chose to wait on furnishing or decorating it until the ep comes out and haven't played since I built the house. I want to experience it all at once lol. So in the mean time, I've just been going around and tweaking the community lots and placing in restaurants and bowling alleys and what not since I started with a new file.
    Owlenmoon is the house which most values creativity and wisdom. They're intellectual and introspective, and can find poetry in situations that may appear irrelevant to others. They're also good at making things more complicated than what they're supposed to be.

• Options
    Tinf0iITinf0iI Posts: 115 Member
    i'm not playing much. i always end up overplaying before a release, and then i get bored easily even once i have the new content. but once it's released, i'll be back to playing a lot ;P
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    I just finished building and uploading a greenhouse in preparation for seasons. :smiley:
  • Options
    TLM08TLM08 Posts: 105 Member
    I'm just playing as usual, although I did update my legacy house with bigger windows, and a greenhouse. As I play I will add on or change more as it makes sense.
  • Options
    tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    I'm having so much fun playing with my main save. My Sim is at level 9 of her career in business, she has a lot of maxed out skills, and she's almost at level 6 of the gardening skill. And her daughter has a B in school!
  • Options
    YardenroYardenro Posts: 376 Member
    waiting for release!! I have a sim couple that is ready to have kids already and have a big nice warm home instead of the starter home I've put them in. I'm waiting on seasons to do that:)

-Yarden.
  • Options
    KityyKatty519KityyKatty519 Posts: 24 Member
    I have been playing around with the patch and now i am waiting :smiley:
  • Options
    Rae357Rae357 Posts: 922 Member
    A little of both. I wasn't playing much at first, but then got some ideas so started playing a lot, then I realized it would make no difference to wait.
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,714 Member
    I do play more than I normally do. decided to complete one of my ongoing challenges & stories to get it out of the way before Seasons. Also planning a few seasons videos for my youtube channel, including some game adjustments and plannings in advance. Pre-ordered, applied for a real life film audition this Sunday, but actually hopes I won't get a call, because I'd rather play Seasons all weekend :)
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg