Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Will couples be able to twirl while skating

Back in ts3 couples could twirl on the skating rink i really hope this does come back because if it doesn’t i don’t think it can be added in later because the skating rink is part of season :neutral:

Comments

• Options
    musicalchrismusicalchris Posts: 4 New Member
    I hope so, I also hope that you can woohoo under ice. Okay, sorry if that sounds unrealistic :D
  • Options
    rambahadoerrambahadoer Posts: 405 Member
    I hope so, I also hope that you can woohoo under ice. Okay, sorry if that sounds unrealistic :D

Hahaha that would be really funny i did see in the new trailer that sims can slip and fall on ice i don’t think they will be able to woohoo under it though would be pretty funny :smiley:
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    We have seen nothing in trailers or posts that come close to suggesting that two sims can twirl together while skating. If this were done, surely slow dancing would be added too, but, we have tweets that confirm no slow dancing, so, I would not expect twirling either.
  • Options
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    We have seen nothing in trailers or posts that come close to suggesting that two sims can twirl together while skating. If this were done, surely slow dancing would be added too, but, we have tweets that confirm no slow dancing, so, I would not expect twirling either.
    That would be really sad especially since it probably wont be added in later unlike slow dancing sknce the skating rink is part of season
  • Options
    That would be really sad especially since it probably wont be added in later unlike slow dancing sknce the skating rink is part of season

All packs are created with GIVE and TAKE. What is most important for the time and space allotted and what the players would want more. If it doesn't come with this pack, it doesn't mean it couldn't be added to a Romance pack.
  • Options
    @Dannydanbo i didn’t mean slow dancing that could always be added but since the skating rink comes with seasons i don’t see them adding the twirl interaction with other packs
  • Options
    @Dannydanbo i didn’t mean slow dancing that could always be added but since the skating rink comes with seasons i don’t see them adding the twirl interaction with other packs

I understood that. My point is, if twirling was something they wanted to add but it got shoved out by other features, they might find a good pack to add it into like Romance.

If instead of being upset that it's not in this pack, use your energy to compel them to add it in another pack. I'll be right there with you for both twirling and slow dancing and bed cuddling and anything else couples have done in past versions that should be added to this version.
  • Options

I understood that. My point is, if twirling was something they wanted to add but it got shoved out by other features, they might find a good pack to add it into like Romance.

If instead of being upset that it's not in this pack, use your energy to compel them to add it in another pack. I'll be right there with you for both twirling and slow dancing and bed cuddling and anything else couples have done in past versions that should be added to this version.
    No i thought you misunderstood me but i’m not really upset just curious still really excited about the rest that will be added and hopefull about the potential upcoming romance fingers crossed :wink:
  • Options

No i thought you misunderstood me but i’m not really upset just curious still really excited about the rest that will be added and hopefull about the potential upcoming romance fingers crossed :wink:

Me too!
  • Options
    @Dannydanbo i do hope the next gp will be a romance gp with chemistry slow dancing turn on’s turn off’s proposing at a table etc would be so fun
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,400 Member
    Back in ts3 couples could twirl on the skating rink i really hope this does come back because if it doesn’t i don’t think it can be added in later because the skating rink is part of season :neutral:

I asked Emory this.