Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Don Lothario

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    I'm pretty sure he's dead in the game save I've been playing on lately. I'll eventually have to start a new save file and play around with some of the premades in TS4. I used to torture Don a lot in TS2, though.

Lol! I didn't like Don in The Sims 2 either
  • Options
    thatsnotswegthatsnotsweg Posts: 697 Member
    I haven't played around with Don in game in a while, but when I do he's always got a lot of lovers and usually a few children that he doesn't take care of.
    I'd share a photo of my favorite version of him I've played after a makeover, but I'm not sure how to post an image here and I haven't posted enough to be able to share a link.
    gallery ID: thatsnotsweg

vYCrjvm.png
  • Options
    K4siesK4sies Posts: 267 Member
    Never really playing premade sims (Bob Pancakes is a huge exception) but as far as I've seen in the notifications - Don married Wolfgang Munch after having a baby with Dina and Nina Caliente. MCCC is amazing in crafting drama :)
  • Options
    peeanggpeeangg Posts: 66 Member
    I have MCCC story progression and Don always ends up with Johnny Zest in my saves. I kinda ship it
  • Options
    FinvolaFinvola Posts: 1,041 Member
    edited April 2018
    He kind of accidentally got caught in the crossfire of my vampire's angry emotional aura. I wasn't aiming for him but he popped his clogs and died from rage. He was an elder by then. I guess I just expedited the inevitable.
  • Options
    soko37soko37 Posts: 593 Member
    edited April 2018
    I don't play him much but did hook him up with Dina Caliente and gave them a child. I was always curious why he was in the Caliente household. At first I thought he was their brother but he is not related to any of them or dating any of them. I'm pretty sure he was living there base game but maybe I put him there and just forgot about it ?

However I had one of my sims kill Sommer Holiday. Just couldn't stand how preppy she looked and I made Alexander Goth gay and is married to my main sims son. Never did anything with the rest of the Goths.
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    The first sim I ever made married him and he was a great stay-at-home dad. He actually makes a nice family man. In one of other saves he is involved with all three Caliente women and has to be careful to make sure they don't find out.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    edited May 2018
    Don has been married to Caleb Vatore in my game for the past couple of years. At some point, he stopped complaining about commitment issues. He's the brawn in the relationship while Caleb is the brain. I've also had him father 20+ kids with both Caleb and a bunch of different female Sims over the course of time. I can't find a career that truly suits him, so he usually stays at home and fixes things, tends the garden, and beats up his punching bag regularly. Oh, and makes sure Caleb is in a good mood. I view him as a pretty simple guy with little more to him than meets the eye.

QzNBKrX.jpg
    Post edited by Nindigo on

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• Options
    SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,227 Member
    Haven't actually played him, but he did make it quite clear he wasn't interested in having my serial romantic male sim flirting with him. Of course said Sim had already built up enough of a reputation that he couldn't go anywhere without bumping into someone he had at least flirted with before.
    image.png
  • Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    In Sims 4 he seems to almost always move out and marry a man then adopt kids.
    The few times I have actually set up a story for him myself it tends to be naughtier; a few times I have made him knock up all three women in the household at the same time...
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    GracelishGracelish Posts: 114 Member
    My sim went through a rough breakup and figured she could use a rebound. Out came her knight in shining armor. Her savior. There he was, Don Lothario, running by her house. In no time, she was pregnant. Currently they have a place in San Myshuno since Don recently became an aspiring politician. He advocates for "Speak for the Trees." At first I was expecting to have her return to her high school sweetheart (with the baby in her belly), but I suppose in this new stage of life my sim seems to be enjoying Don. Me too, honestly. He could be the next national leader. Don could be The One.
    here's hoping we collide
  • Options
    JayR247JayR247 Posts: 26 Member
    In my recent save, I built a basement in the Goth household and furnished it like a bedroom/gym and it had it's own bathroom and all. I had Don move in as like the person "renting" it out because he was getting overwhelmed by the Caliente girls. I had him start an affair with Bella Goth and got her pregnant. She left Mortimer and her kids hated her for awhile (I didn't mend the friendship until they visited or asked to hang out without me controlling them). But Don proposed to her and they moved into one of the one bedroom homes. They now have 3 kids, Rose, Omar and Kira. They did eventually get married. But he had a brief affair with Dina but she got way too clingy calling to hang out every night so he called it off. He briefly romanced the guy next door.
    Cassandra and Alexander do talk to Bella again, not as close but Cassandra is married to Malcolm Landgraab with a baby on the way.
    Don is a great dad but he definitely still has a wandering eye, he's always flirting with people. Bella is no better, she's currently trying to mend her relationship with Mortimer (they were enemies) for their kids sakes but they keep having a cheeky flirt now and again.
  • Options
    hannahkinzherpshannahkinzherps Posts: 300 Member
    I don't use the premade TS4 Don. I found a version of him I kinda liked on the gallery and tweaked him to look/act/be more like the Don I saw always in TS2 and know and love, hehe.

Right now he's a staple in most of my saves. I have a save of exclusively TS2 premades and he is married to Kaylynn Langerak and they have 3 children. In my current save, he's married to Luna Villareal and they have 2 children.

Idk I love Don, even though he's a pig. He never has under 4 romances at any given time in any save of mine, lol.
  • Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    Come to think of it I should look him up. With the "Edit World" Option it's so simple these days.
    Just open up the Caliente household and "Play With Genetics". Making him a dad to one child per Caliente. :D
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Gracelish wrote: »
    My sim went through a rough breakup and figured she could use a rebound. Out came her knight in shining armor. Her savior. There he was, Don Lothario, running by her house. In no time, she was pregnant. Currently they have a place in San Myshuno since Don recently became an aspiring politician. He advocates for "Speak for the Trees." At first I was expecting to have her return to her high school sweetheart (with the baby in her belly), but I suppose in this new stage of life my sim seems to be enjoying Don. Me too, honestly. He could be the next national leader. Don could be The One.

I like the idea of Don as politician but I feel like he'd bribe people.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    @citysimmer He would only bribe people to do his boring desk work, so he could go for a jog or visit the gym. 'Cause exercise, you know? Maybe do a little flirting as well. I've tried having him be everything, including a politician, but I don't feel it suits him. With his commitment issues, he's probably best off as someone's mooching boy toy. Just like he was designed :D

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted