Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I wonder when the next wave of dlc is coming for the consoles

Hope it's true about Dine Out and Romantic Garden but if so I wonder if we could see the next wave released in December. Hope so but my thinking is Early 2018.

Comments

• Options
    LauraMSimLauraMSim Posts: 88 Member
    edited November 2017
    I'd say more mid to late 2018 for EPs. GPs & SP's could be from now to early 2018.
    Post edited by LauraMSim on
    Sims 4 console player, former PC player.
    Waiting for all packs to go on console.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited November 2017
    LauraMSim wrote: »
    I'd say more mid to late 2018 for EPs. GPs & SP's could be early to mid 2018.

I hope we don't have to wait till Late 2018 for another EP. I think the next ep will come to the console in early 2018 maybe March. Hope eps are released on the console quicker since all they need to do is port them over.
    Post edited by catloverplayer on
  • Options
    Kartel112Kartel112 Posts: 17 Member
    Hopfully soon I bought the recent dlc can't wait to play on release tonight I'm itching to finally build a nice condo in city living
  • Options
    HalloMolliHalloMolli Posts: 2,720 Member
    CLP, I Need pets asap. That's my main demand right now.
    "[...] and everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, then it's not the end."

• Options
    IceBlueFaithIceBlueFaith Posts: 2 New Member
    I'm wishing for Parenthood.
  • Options
    Blackscar2Blackscar2 Posts: 8 New Member
    I'm waiting on "Get to work" I want aliens and to actively work at my Sims job.
  • Options
    HalloMolli wrote: »

Agreed. That's the first EP I want for the console especially for Brendleton Bay and that Lighthouse.
  • Options
    HalloMolliHalloMolli Posts: 2,720 Member
    HalloMolli wrote: »

Agreed. That's the first EP I want for the console especially for Brendleton Bay and that Lighthouse.

Yes, exactly! Plus the vet Career brings an open ended Feature to the table. It's Hands-down the best active Profession we've ever had in the series. And it's the first I actually played longer than 2 sims weeks (stopped counting and still playing and havin fun with my vet).
    "[...] and everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, then it's not the end."

• Options
    LauraMSimLauraMSim Posts: 88 Member
    edited November 2017

I hope we don't have to wait till Late 2018 for another EP. I think the next ep will come to the console in early 2018 maybe March. Hope eps are released on the console quicker since all they need to do is port them over.

Port them over, then make sure they run well on each system, test it, get rid of the glitches, etc. Thats why i say it may take a while. I do hope we get new packs soon (cats and dogs!) but i dont think we'll get much before the new year. Maybe a GP or two.
    Sims 4 console player, former PC player.
    Waiting for all packs to go on console.
  • Options
    Simsfan99111Simsfan99111 Posts: 1,260 Member

I agree thats a long time to wait.
  • Options
    JPNekoJPNeko Posts: 296 Member
    I don't mind the wait. We just got some content to play with for a while. The most important thing is that they make sure to fix the bugs before introducing more content to our games.
  • Options
    GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    JPNeko wrote: »
    I don't mind the wait. We just got some content to play with for a while. The most important thing is that they make sure to fix the bugs before introducing more content to our games.

I agree because it is better to get those bugs now rather than later. I was not going to get the console version initially but I broke down and got it. I installed it but have not played yet. I am hoping for the best and at least I have the PC version.
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • Options
    kerryemmiebethkerryemmiebeth Posts: 400 Member
    My main priority would be Get To Work and Parenthood. I really miss my favourite career (Scientist) and having aliens in my game and I miss the lovely interections and the extra reward traits that come with Parenthood.
  • Options
    llamaking88llamaking88 Posts: 21 Member
    I was trying to think of what packs I hope come out the soonest, but in reality I just want all of them soon lol
  • Options
    MalacathMalacath Posts: 40 Member
    It looks like Cool Kitchen Stuff and Luxury Party Stuff packs may be coming next. They have appeared on my games main menu but are greyed out and not available on the store yet.
  • Options
    shotbyronshotbyron Posts: 59 Member
    If the content is already done and on PC, I can't see them waiting forever to release it on console. I'm betting we get one in December and one in the spring.
  • Options
    shotbyron wrote: »
    If the content is already done and on PC, I can't see them waiting forever to release it on console. I'm betting we get one in December and one in the spring.

I hope so cause I'm ready to get Dine Out.
  • Options
    charlotte_ahcharlotte_ah Posts: 3 New Member
    I just noticed tne new GP's are appearing on my menu screen too - i stopped buying the dlc for PC after the first handful of releases. So i am excited to see what else we have on console. Hopefully they keep up the monthly releases! Any idea whether the game will get enhanced for the 4k consoles?
  • Options
    I just noticed tne new GP's are appearing on my menu screen too - i stopped buying the dlc for PC after the first handful of releases. So i am excited to see what else we have on console. Hopefully they keep up the monthly releases! Any idea whether the game will get enhanced for the 4k consoles?

I'm only seeing 1 GP on the menu screen and that's Dine Out which is greyed out.
  • Options
    shotbyronshotbyron Posts: 59 Member
    > @catloverplayer said:
    > shotbyron wrote: »
    >
    > If the content is already done and on PC, I can't see them waiting forever to release it on console. I'm betting we get one in December and one in the spring.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I hope so cause I'm ready to get Dine Out.

The 3 I'm really looking forward to are Dine Out, Outdoor Retreat and Cats and Dogs. Also want get to work simply for the photography skill. ha
  • Options
    shotbyron wrote: »
    > @catloverplayer said:
    > shotbyron wrote: »
    >
    > If the content is already done and on PC, I can't see them waiting forever to release it on console. I'm betting we get one in December and one in the spring.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I hope so cause I'm ready to get Dine Out.

The 3 I'm really looking forward to are Dine Out, Outdoor Retreat and Cats and Dogs. Also want get to work simply for the photography skill. ha

You won't need GTW for the photography skill. That's coming in an update to the console.
  • Options
    LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    I wonder if the bugs in Get To Work will be ported as well as the game.

Or maybe the bugs in Get to Work will be fixed for everybody?
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Options
    Loanet wrote: »
    I wonder if the bugs in Get To Work will be ported as well as the game.

Or maybe the bugs in Get to Work will be fixed for everybody?

Certainly if they haven't been fixed on the PC Version and they haven't. GTW is the last pack I want to see come to the Consoles.
  • Options
    fazemanfazeman Posts: 309 Member
    how are you guys seeing Dining out in the Game Menu? as i'm not seeing that i'm on XBOX, unless they updated it this week. I just see Luxury Party and Cool Kitchen stuff pack
  • Options
    fazeman wrote: »
    how are you guys seeing Dining out in the Game Menu? as i'm not seeing that i'm on XBOX, unless they updated it this week. I just see Luxury Party and Cool Kitchen stuff pack
    The icon is in the filter of Cas and Buy Build Mode unless the recent patch removed it. I know I saw it and it was greyed out. Romantic Garden Stuff is also there and greyed out.