Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What will you do first?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    fazemanpressfazemanpress Posts: 206 Member
    Believe it or not, this is the first time i can fully get to enjoy the SIms 4, with poor computer graphics or lag, game crashing. And omg i'm loving Sims 4 they have upgraded alot from The Sims 3.

I'm playing with my own made Sim and also learning the base game and getting use Sims 4. As i have played The Sims 3 for very long time, as i'm still figuring stuff out, -- like no rabbit hole buildings anymore - for restaurants, work, or bookstores or the shop.

1. Where does the sim go when they go to work? doesnt give me the option to follow them - like it used in the rabbit holes?
  • Options
    LauraMSimLauraMSim Posts: 88 Member
    Believe it or not, this is the first time i can fully get to enjoy the SIms 4, with poor computer graphics or lag, game crashing. And omg i'm loving Sims 4 they have upgraded alot from The Sims 3.

I'm playing with my own made Sim and also learning the base game and getting use Sims 4. As i have played The Sims 3 for very long time, as i'm still figuring stuff out, -- like no rabbit hole buildings anymore - for restaurants, work, or bookstores or the shop.

1. Where does the sim go when they go to work? doesnt give me the option to follow them - like it used in the rabbit holes?

You cant follow them unless you have the Get To Work pack which comes with jobs you can follow. GTW is not on console yet.
    Sims 4 console player, former PC player.
    Waiting for all packs to go on console.
  • Options
    LauraMSimLauraMSim Posts: 88 Member
    JPNeko wrote: »
    The controls are really difficult. I hope it will get better with practice.

What we really need right now is a more comprehensive manual for the controller, or a tutorial on how to select and deselect things in CAS and live mode. It's been a matter of trial and error for me, so far.

You can press the left stick in on the controller and it tells you though

Doesnt tell everything though. I had to keep looking up stuff that wasnt mentioned.
    Sims 4 console player, former PC player.
    Waiting for all packs to go on console.