Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

They finally unlocked mice holes!

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,449 Member
    Now I really want to have a mouse-infested TLC apartment loaded with cats! Omg! <3
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    poeticnebulapoeticnebula Posts: 3,912 Member
    LiELF wrote: »
    Now I really want to have a mouse-infested TLC apartment loaded with cats! Omg! <3

I seriously love the way you think! <3
    Origin ID: ForgottenAmber
    Twitch: ForgottenAmber
    Discord: ForgottenAmber

31710852153_4c3c66dea7.jpg

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam
  • Options
    SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member

Ha ha ha, mice and cats running in circles and you can sit back and blissfully sigh at the scene :)
  • Options
    It would be funny if cats could trip up their owners by getting underfoot. Can you imagine the chaos of mouse holes, a horde of cats, and falling sims? :D
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    It would be funny if cats could trip up their owners by getting underfoot. Can you imagine the chaos of mouse holes, a horde of cats, and falling sims? :D

It would be great if they added cat tripping sims to the CLUMSY trait.
  • Options
    Katlyn2525Katlyn2525 Posts: 4,201 Member
    Or what if the cat catches a mouse and horror of horrors gifts it to the sleeping sims by putting it in their bed.
  • Options
    Dannydanbo wrote: »

Yes!! The clumsy trait needs something good added!
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »

Ohh... this would be golden :)
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    rudolpha wrote: »
    It would be nice to be able to delete both old and new mouse holes in the city apartments. Personal want, as I don't like dealing with the mice, maybe if I had cats, but if I don't NO.

You don't have to place the new mouse holes if you don't want to. Their just a new option in build or buymode.
  • Options
    TriplisTriplis Posts: 3,048 Member
    Having had actual mice in my home before, I think I would just be wigged out using this feature, but I'm happy that it's something they're adding for those who will get enjoyment out of it.
    Mods moved from MTS, now hosted at: https://triplis.github.io
  • Options
    KojikaKoiKojikaKoi Posts: 4 New Member
    Can I just ask if someone has seen cats actually interact with the mouseholes that come with the TLC trait? My cant doesnt acknowledge them at all, but they work on the ones you can place. I dont get it.
  • Options
    MettsenMettsen Posts: 185 Member
    joRN1414 wrote: »
    oooh, where can I find them?

If you search on "mouse" in the build/buy mode, you'll find it :)