Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Whats the best sims 4 stuff pack or gamepack to get?

I own all the expansions and Dine out, Spa Day, Vampires and also I own Patio stuff and backyard stuff! :)

Comments

• Options
    alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    Movie Hangout Stuff was much better than I thought it'd be. I love the bojo-style clothing and the movies are a fun activity. I use the objects from Outdoor Retreat a lot such as campfire, tents, and the wooden furniture. It also includes this pretty tree light I love. Fitness Stuff was more fun than I thought it'd be.
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    You pretty much have the best ones already. Cool kitchen was disappointing because kids can't use the ice cream thingy, and only one type of counter. Movie stuff works great to build a mock theater and Sims go in and watch movies, it's been a big help with immersion. Set it as a bar, only place the tiny portable bar, an NPC will show up to run that bar, where they can get drinks and food and watch a movie down on the floor or in the balcony. I have one on the gallery, to give you an idea. It's been a lot of fun for a stuff pack. OR was o.k. but guest leave and your Sim is left alone. Getting all the herbs and trying to run an herb store with weird stuff for potions was great but if you put the potions on shelves in the home lot they disappear when you reload or visit with another Sim. It works better on a community lot set for sale.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    ModerateOspreyModerateOsprey Posts: 4,875 Member
    Cinebar wrote: »
    You pretty much have the best ones already. Cool kitchen was disappointing because kids can't use the ice cream thingy, and only one type of counter. Movie stuff works great to build a mock theater and Sims go in and watch movies, it's been a big help with immersion. Set it as a bar, only place the tiny portable bar, an NPC will show up to run that bar, where they can get drinks and food and watch a movie down on the floor or in the balcony. I have one on the gallery, to give you an idea. It's been a lot of fun for a stuff pack. OR was o.k. but guest leave and your Sim is left alone. Getting all the herbs and trying to run an herb store with weird stuff for potions was great but if you put the potions on shelves in the home lot they disappear when you reload or visit with another Sim. It works better on a community lot set for sale.

Nice one :grin:

Just downloaded this. Never occurred to me to use the movie stuff to create a community lot. Also, nice tip in the description about changing lot type as well to attract different sims at different times of day.

I am hoping I can do a Saturday Morning Movie club for my kids, so will try with museum type to start with.
    Awake.
    Shake dreams from your hair
    My pretty child, my sweet one.
    Choose the day and choose the sign of your day
    The day's divinity....
    The Ghost Song - Jim Morrison
  • Options
    OtoyoOtoyo Posts: 698 Member
    I really like movie stuff pack (the furniture and cas were personally wonderful) and parenthood game pack (loved the furniture and game play added). The backyard stuff pack also has nice cas and furniture too, but I really loved the movie one.
  • Options
    SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    Kids Room Stuff and Parenting.
  • Options
    ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    Cinebar wrote: »

Nice one :grin:

Just downloaded this. Never occurred to me to use the movie stuff to create a community lot. Also, nice tip in the description about changing lot type as well to attract different sims at different times of day.

I am hoping I can do a Saturday Morning Movie club for my kids, so will try with museum type to start with.

You can definitely do this. I built my own "Newcrest Cineplex" and now it is working pretty well. I also have bowling lanes and an arcade in there. I simulated a larger cineplex with 4 separate theatres in one building on two different floors, a bar and popcorn/concessions area and a video games section.

I've never shared anything on the gallery and I'm not braggy about it because the building is "deliberately ugly" but it is a fun indoor hangout place. When multiple random sims show up and start watching films in the different theatres simultaneously while others are gaming, it feels pretty realistic. Anyway, maybe I'll eventually share it, but it's easy to build a "mock theatre" as stated above. I'd add an outdoor theatre as well at some point if we end up with more worlds with sufficient lot space, perhaps in a countryside world.

You can definitely send a club or group. I have sent a group though I have not created any movie-watching clubs yet. If I do, it'll probably be a group of hipsters.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • Options
    meeounmeeoun Posts: 2,173 Member
    I liked the Parenthood GP and Movie Hangover SP
  • Options
    VulnnVulnn Posts: 131 Member
    Parenthood and Movie Stuff sounds pretty cool as well as fitness!
  • Options
    Sk8rblazeSk8rblaze Posts: 7,570 Member
    edited July 2017
    Personally, I think the packs you own now are what are essential, compared to the other content. If anything, perhaps Parenthood would be a good investment if you're really into generational play, and want to splurge on this sale going on, but I would honestly hold out until the next expansion.
  • Options
    ToreshinboToreshinbo Posts: 561 Member
    If you're a family player, Parenthood is an essential addition. :smiley:
    In addition of that, Kids Room Stuff is great as well and gives you a new collection to complete.
    In fact all of the packs are good in their own way, it depends if you're going to use them or not.
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    movie hang out and bowling is good if you get spooky stuff you can have a spooky party
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    TheHarbinger_51TheHarbinger_51 Posts: 1,702 Member
    I love movie hangout stuff. To be honest, I find all of the stuff packs essential. I love new STUFF! And I am adamant about owning all of the games packs and expansions also. I just love sims 4.
  • Options
    TheHarbinger_51TheHarbinger_51 Posts: 1,702 Member
    I like to decorate and build so I feel like I need all of the packs they provide us with, I felt like a lot was missing, until i had them.
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,579 Member
    If you're looking for a GP, Parenthood!
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    ScrapbooksimsScrapbooksims Posts: 144 Member
    Parenthood seems like a good game pack. The gameplay feature enables unique personality development. Kids room stuff gives more variety to customize the kid's rooms. I don't own any of them though.
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    Parenthood, Vintage Glamour and Kids room stuff are my favourites. You get a butler in Vintage Glamour, and in Parenthood (which was my first Game Pack) you get more options to mould your child's upbringing.
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Spa Day all the way!
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    So_MoneySo_Money Posts: 2,536 Member
    meeoun wrote: »
    I liked the Parenthood GP and Movie Hangover SP

I've got to get my hands on this one.
  • Options
    VulnnVulnn Posts: 131 Member
    Sk8rblaze wrote: »
    Personally, I think the packs you own now are what are essential, compared to the other content. If anything, perhaps Parenthood would be a good investment if you're really into generational play, and want to splurge on this sale going on, but I would honestly hold out until the next expansion.

I'm having a issue deciding if i even want the packs now, and you're right i have been choosing packs that include the essential things but with the few bugs that sims 4 has like Simulation lag and the time thing I don't know if its even worth it right now until they maybe fix those things.
  • Options
    ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member
    edited July 2017
    I have everything except fitness stuff which I don't want. They all have good stuff in it but my favorite stuff pack is Kids stuff, and garden stuff

OH and my fave gp is parenthood
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.