Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Features that should be added in updates (BASE GAME)

S1MSLYS1S__QARDS1MSLYS1S__QARD Posts: 206 Member
edited June 2017 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
Ombre tints for all hairs as a extension hair button

Backpacks/bags accessories button. Can collect stuff through bags as you open up your inventory

Belly button accessories. Nose stud ring , 3 stud ear piercings

Shave cut eyebrow detail in skin details
Dimples in skin details

CAS poses in chronological order

Add screen shot to gallery uploads

Seasons or Weather

Be able to upload pictures from desktop and sims can paint uploads from desktop

Sims be able to craft all usable objects like dollhouse. Furniture,sofa with woodwork bench depending on skill level.

Swings
Bunk beds
Sofa beds
Loft bed (flips down from wall) (has desk underneath)
Laptops
Day bed
Strollers for babies
Trampolines
Slopes
Ladders
Spiral staircase and L shape staircase
Lounge chair
Mini fridge
(Since they were not added to the other packs already)

Be able to sleep on long couches

Pond can be interactive paddling pools for toddlers

Toddlers swimming costumes

Go to work or school early as a option

A no obstruction cheat where if a objects is in the way you can still do the action attended to do.

Deactivate don't wake up at night cheat. So you phone Sims at anytime

Be able to do job for all ages e.g adult can do teen jobs and teens can do adult jobs cheat

Be able to move objects around to stop object being in the way cheat
Aka Move around object cheats

Have a sleeping over events it can be a challenge or not .(like weddings )

Be able to take group photos with up to 8 or 10 people

Household up to 10

Own more than one property

Be able to merge lots next to each other and split lots

What do you want please list your own ideas

( i'll keep adding the ideas mentioned that I like for base game)
Post edited by S1MSLYS1S__QARD on

Comments

• Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,409 Member
    1) Body hair
    2) Possibility to split household money when a Sim moves out
    3) Spiral stairs
    4) Lounge chairs
    5) Terrain tool
    6) Swimming in lakes and ocean
  • Options
    BethanyShoneBethanyShone Posts: 310 Member
    - Be able to change the hair colour/roots/tips/highlights as you could on TS3
    - Ponds (not 'natural pools') and terrain tools
    - More career options
    - Weather, why does it never rain?
    - Cars & driveways
    - More skin tone options
    - Eyelashes
    - The option to set makeup for multiple outfits instead of doing it one by one
    - More toddler CAS please
    - The turn on/turn off system TS2 had
    - Be able to have multiple tattoos on each body part
    - Swimming in the sea
  • Options
    VulnnVulnn Posts: 131 Member
    Seasons will never be a free update but some of these are cool
  • Options
    CroxycookCroxycook Posts: 239 Member
    Randomize button for traits and aspirations.
  • Options
    Lomelindi7Lomelindi7 Posts: 1,339 Member
    Love your list. Doubt we would ever see seasons patched in but maybe weather like you said!

They should also add more terrain tools and a garage option that can be separate from the foundation of a house
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,410 Member
    edited June 2017
    I'd like to see:
    1. Memory system
    2. Attraction system
    3. Favourites in sim bio
    4. Terrain tool
    5. Spiral stairs
    6. Maps update
  • Options
    NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    Love the list and agree with everything stated.
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
  • Options
    Kilov17Kilov17 Posts: 1,795 Member
    I'd like to see:
    1. Attraction system

Kilov17 (Gallery ID: SimOppresser)
    JrTlDGw.jpg
  • Options
    LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    A lot of this I don't see being in some sort of patch, especially seasons/wheather. If they even consider it don't expect to get actual seasons we'll probably get something like rain at the most and that's it. Merging lots I don't think would even be possible considering the foundation the game was built on. Most of these things are sure to be in a stuff pack or another pack.

If they could build furniture (from not just the woodworking table) it'll probably only be from what you already have in the game already, which is nice if you want your sim to work on building furniture for their home.

I'd like to see piercings make a return for sure.

Bb.moveobjects you can literally move objects anywhere if that's what you mean? Can even overlay them with one another. Though depending on how you use it there will be clipping or certain things you can't get to in the least if you don't set it up properly but you can put them any kind of way.

I would like to see adults able to get basic jobs since some of my sims I'd like to see with a simple job working somewhere. Usually I keep them at a one or second level of a job at times.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    LadyKyn wrote: »

Bb.moveobjects you can literally move objects anywhere if that's what you mean? Can even overlay them with one another. Though depending on how you use it there will be clipping or certain things you can't get to in the least if you don't set it up properly but you can put them any kind of way.

No that isn't what I mean. What I mean is a cheat that in game play you don't get that foot sign becuase of a object obstruction and you can just go pass the object or move it in game play ti get it out of the way.

Sims already walk through each other
  • Options
    LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member

No thar isn't what I mean. What I mean is a cheat that in game play you don't get that foot sign because of a object obstruction and you can just go pass the object or move it in game play ti get it out of the way.

Sims already walk through each other

Ooooooooh, I see now.

Dunno if there will ever be a cheat like that, since it'll just conflict with other/all objects just to have sims able to clip through one another. Sims don't necessarily walk through one another, but they clip often or not at all. Same with most objects in game. Had a sim oddly walk through a wall partially somehow, but hasn't happened again though. Probably due to some routing issues.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    robyngravesrobyngraves Posts: 248 Member
    @S1MSLYS1S__QARD
    If you use the bb.moveobjects cheat, you can move the obstructing object(s) just enough that they are no longer in the way.
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    LadyKyn wrote: »
    A lot of this I don't see being in some sort of patch, especially seasons/wheather. If they even consider it don't expect to get actual seasons we'll probably get something like rain at the most and that's it. Merging lots I don't think would even be possible considering the foundation the game was built on. Most of these things are sure to be in a stuff pack or another pack.

If they could build furniture (from not just the woodworking table) it'll probably only be from what you already have in the game already, which is nice if you want your sim to work on building furniture for their home.

I'd like to see piercings make a return for sure.

I would like to see adults able to get basic jobs since some of my sims I'd like to see with a simple job working somewhere. Usually I keep them at a one or second level of a job at times.

The furniture building would be a nice feature in the Ecoliving pack that the community has been voting on -- even more options from the woodworking table would be nice.

I'd like to see adults be able to get part-time jobs -- maybe you've got the stay at home parent who wants to make some extra money and needs something to do when the kids are in school. If they can have a schedule where the parent gets home at the same time as the kids (with the teens getting the later scheduled jobs) that would work great.

I'd also like to see piercings make a comeback, and small tattoos for the belly button region -- we've got the two-piece swimsuits plus the midriff tops (for men and women) it's a shame there's nothing to show off.

I'd like to see a return of some sort of attraction system, or at least turn ons/turn offs. Likes and dislikes could also be a good feature in an attraction system -- you find the perfect mate and you find s/he is a vegetarian while you love meat, or after we get Pets you have a cat while s/he prefers dogs, you have to decide if that's a deal breaker or if it's something your Sim can live with.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    @S1MSLYS1S__QARD
    If you use the bb.moveobjects cheat, you can move the obstructing object(s) just enough that they are no longer in the way.

Not all the time for instance if you want to bedside tables in narrow space your sims can't get into the bed
  • Options
    SimChickeeSimChickee Posts: 402 Member
    edited June 2017
    id love to see Seasons implemented, only because I think seasons add to the realism.

I'd also love to see the ability to have up to 20 Sims in a household and polygamy please.
  • Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    Sims favorites
    Cars
    Firefighters
    Burglars
    Invite to stay over without it being romantic
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    LenaDieters11LenaDieters11 Posts: 1,346 Member
    edited June 2017
    Definitely firefighter, burglars and an attraction system.

Also: An overhaul of the base game traits, so that they actually affect a sim. A new reaction system, where sims react to their surroundings (Death, someone cheating, someone losing their job will actually mean sims show a visible reaction like in Sims 2, which is followed by the appropriate emotion, which they should make stronger in order for the sims to feel that way for a longer time).
    I would also appreciate a favorite food, music genre, movie genre etc for my sims.
  • Options
    poltergeistpoltergeist Posts: 1,411 Member
    seasons for free lol
    origin id: kuhpflanzen ∘ tumblr
    tumblr_inline_p3itdx0yaH1v2uzv2_1280.gif

• Options
    seasons for free lol

Yes season for free or weather I want some variety in my worlds and season are taking TOOOO LOOONG to come out.
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,351 Member
    If they do a seasons pack, then they could offer some simple weather effects in the pre-EP patch for free. Small things like some distant rumbling that comes with a moodlet.
  • Options
    kerryemmiebethkerryemmiebeth Posts: 400 Member
    Paddling pool for toddlers
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    more hair colors
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    I'd be happy with a color wheel! :)

A number of items that I've used in my Sims house is a shade or two off of each other. Trying to match tables and chairs for example is a bear!
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,694 Member
    Did you know that the 'loft bed' was called a Murphy Bed in the 1920s? And that such a fold-up bed existed in the 18th century as a space-saver. Many cabins were built by the colonists that were essentially a one room house. Lofts were added as needed. Fold-up beds, gate-leg tables, which also folded up to lend room, had more than one purpose, too. The saying 'Turn the Tables' was actually born out of an 18th century habit of keeping the unfinished side of a table top facing up. When company was invited for Dinner (the main meal in the daytime), it called for the table to be turned (flipped) so that the nice, finished, unmarred side was presented to the guests. ;)

We need:
    Bunk beds
    More play equipment for the children
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    JumpingTrainsJumpingTrains Posts: 442 Member
    Just wanted to point out some of the cheek options in the game do have dimples :)