Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ashes to Ashes: A Legacy [Temporary Hiatus 4/4]

Comments

• Options
    Marmalade27Marmalade27 Posts: 625 Member
    Happy Birthday, Citizen! :) Looking forward to the return of A2A!
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Thank you so much @Marmalade27 ! :blush:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member
    Nooboos WitcHazard: Happy Birthday! I hope it was fun!

Charmer WitcHazard: A lovely writer like you would definitely have trouble not having a awesome day!

Lover WitcHazard: I hope you special day is filled with love and pleasure! ;)<3

Dark WitcHazard: Congrats on taking another step closer to death! >:)

Shipper WitcHazard: This calls for celebration break out the wine!

Anti Shipper WitcHazard: But please drink modestly!

Mama WitcHazard: May your days be filled with joy and happiness hence forth!

Emotional WitcHazard: I hope the cake is delicious otherwise you should sue! Happy birthday!

Lady WitcHazard: The Court of WitcHazards would like to thank you for hard work since we started reading this legacy! It is a treasure that has help us get through the worst of times! For that we are extremely grateful and we hope you have many more birthdays to come!

Court of WitcHazards: Happy Birthday @CitizenErased14 (forms heart with hands and puts over chest) We Love You! <3<3<3
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    @WitcHazard too bad you can't do something like that in two weeks on my birthday
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    This was so incredibly sweet @WitcHazard ! I loved all these thoughtful words and well-wishes from all the WitcHazards! I love them too :heart:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    TmpiTmpi Posts: 34 Member
    Happy birthday @CitizenErased14 ❤️
    Hope's expression at blowing out the candles made me go hehehehe
  • Options
    WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    Happy Birthday!

I briefly considered making you a scandalous card with Zayne looking coquettishly over one shoulder while, er "whitish fluid" dribbled from his naked flesh...but that would probably have gotten me banned4lyfe!

It's the thought that counts tho, right? :mrgreen:
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    Thanks @Tmpi ! That blowing out the candles expression is pretty ridiculous. I love it :joy:

And LOL thank you too, @WagonFruit Yes, it's the (horribly inappropriate) thought that counts :tongue:;)
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    WagonFruit wrote: »
    Happy Birthday!

I briefly considered making you a scandalous card with Zayne looking coquettishly over one shoulder while, er "whitish fluid" dribbled from his naked flesh...but that would probably have gotten me banned4lyfe!

His aim ain't that good.
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    InfraGreen wrote: »
    Happy Birthday!

His aim ain't that good.
    You're right, it's not >:)

FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    Happy Birthday!

His aim ain't that good.

@InfraGreen would Axel's be much better? :tongue:

Do we need a tear-jerking aim contest? I'll bring lots of tissues :joy:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Happy Birthday!

His aim ain't that good.

Yup. No one practices like he does. :p

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Happy Birthday!

His aim ain't that good.

Yup. No one practices like he does. :p

Truth! And too bad he puts in all that practice but never actually gets to go up to bat :( At least Zayne has the occasional one-night-stand girl if need be :tongue:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    You people crack me up.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    Skcaga6 wrote: »
    You people crack me up.

@Skcaga6 If it weren't for forum rules I would have had the perfect Zayne tushy shot for when you said "crack" :(
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    lol I saw plenty of Zayne tushy in game today.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Sorry this is late! But Zayne did NOT want to cooperate (what else is new?)

Hope your day was special.

1amanda.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    orangeplumboborangeplumbob Posts: 1,102 Member
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY

tumblr_nm6gr7Qcwc1rnsjzio1_500.gif
  • Options
    MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    *dies laughing because of all the pics and feels as if she had birthday, too*
    You guys are simply the best!
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    Ahhh I love that so much @pammiechick ! :heart: Me and my babies! :love: Thank you!

@orangeplumbob I can always count on you for a supernatural gift for any occasion :heart:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Ahhh I love that so much @pammiechick ! :heart: Me and my babies! :love: Thank you!

@orangeplumbob I can always count on you for a supernatural gift for any occasion :heart:

It's funny, though...your hands are midair. Have no clue why...maybe because you're towering over everyone. The game imported you as really tall for some reason. I should have fixed that. ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options

It's funny, though...your hands are midair. Have no clue why...maybe because you're towering over everyone. The game imported you as really tall for some reason. I should have fixed that. ;)

Nah, it's perfect like that -- what you can't see is the invisible puppet strings coming from my hovering hands :naughty:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options

Nah, it's perfect like that -- what you can't see is the invisible puppet strings coming from my hovering hands :naughty:

Couldn't get Joce, Mari, and Alex to stand upright though. :p

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Sorry this is late! But Zayne did NOT want to cooperate (what else is new?)

Hope your day was special.

1amanda.jpg

That is so awesome! I didn't know who the brunette was in the middle! NOOOWWWW I get it. The real founder. LOL. And she should tower over everyone else!
  • Options

Couldn't get Joce, Mari, and Alex to stand upright though. :p

They couldn't block the cute teddy bear! I forced them to bow... ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top