Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Oh @Asaoyoru you're stardust? :blush: I'm so glad you found your way here! And I love that you're a language geek :) I am a Spanish teacher and I love languages in general! :blush:

i still want to be in her class just 2 problems were in differnt states.........................and i'm to old.
  • Options
    today i got to make coffee in the dark. my kitchen lights burned out during repairs. i was going to go report it but the head matinence guy said he would. i think with the holiday he forgot but its a fun adventure. plus the guys will need light to get my dishwasher in again.
  • Options
    now when i click my story i can go right in. leaving yes click link and it goes to wp. but i think my wp is worse now just the reader had broke now i can only see old posts on my kindle.
  • Options
    CathyTea wrote: »
    ohmyfluck wrote: »
    Hi! My name is Jessica, a fellow redditor told me about this forum and how everyone is nice here. I've been looking for a comfortable Sim community to be around since Reddit and General Discussion forums people can be harsh! I haven't written any stories, yet, I'm so sorry! I hope I don't come off as too strong when I say I hope I can form a bond with this community, I don't have any friends in real life that enjoy the Sims. You can contact me whenever, I'll try to post things on this forum that are story-based, I've never really told anyone my Sim stories and such so I'll be a bit nervous

Welcome, Jessica! :)

You did find the nice corner! LOL!

Cup of tea? Muffin? Scone?

(I'm watching the Great British Baking Show these days, and I want to say the word "scone" over and over again...)

i think i found that show this morning.its good but i rembered i had rice pudding after a few minutes.
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    RubeySim wrote: »
    Why oh why did I venture out into the chaos that is easter weekend? :disappointed: Oh well paint is purchased and now I just need peanut butter for my pancakes before I head to the sanctuary that is home.

Once I tape the room I can get back to the business of Sims!! New update to come.

[rant]Oh, I hear you on this! I went for my twice-a-decade clothing shopping trip yesterday--to the mall, no less! And it was FULL to the brim from shoppers who cross the border to shop in our town! Very fun family atmosphere--very festive! But WAY too much noise and too many people for my quiet tastes! [/rant]

I did get some nice pants, great sweaters, and awesome socks, so there was a reward to the madness!

Hope you love your paint! :)
    This is so random, but has anyone else noticed what happens when the Home for Two dollhouse gets smashed? I just noticed that the couch always ends up in the pool like the aftermath of some crazy rocker party. Hilarious!
    N7G01pl.png

I'm sure that was intentional! It's just TOO funny not to be! LOL!

I work in the U district of my town, and often, when I take walks on my breaks, I find couches in the wading pools of the front yards of the frat-boy houses! LOL!
    Hi! My name is Jessica, a fellow redditor told me about this forum and how everyone is nice here. I've been looking for a comfortable Sim community to be around since Reddit and General Discussion forums people can be harsh! I haven't written any stories, yet, I'm so sorry! I hope I don't come off as too strong when I say I hope I can form a bond with this community, I don't have any friends in real life that enjoy the Sims. You can contact me whenever, I'll try to post things on this forum that are story-based, I've never really told anyone my Sim stories and such so I'll be a bit nervous

(I'm watching the Great British Baking Show these days, and I want to say the word "scone" over and over again...)

i think i found that show this morning.its good but i rembered i had rice pudding after a few minutes.

I love it. I'm sort of hooked. :)
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    UniquePuggleUniquePuggle Posts: 864 Member
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    @UniquePuggle What is the purpose of the pug in the tea? Does one squeeze it like a lemon in the tea? (JK)

The pug acts like a preservative to seal in the cuteness!
  • Options
    MagicPiggyPiggMagicPiggyPigg Posts: 62 Member
    Hey guys. So sorry to bother you, but I've been a new member for about 3 years now, and I need more points. Do you guys mind if you like some of my posts?
    So appreciated! Thank you!
    (Sorry for bad english :) )
    tumblr_o06vtpmqXy1uxy6lvo1_500.gif
    "Who wants to live forever?" - Freddie Mercury, my queen
  • Options
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    @UniquePuggle What is the purpose of the pug in the tea? Does one squeeze it like a lemon in the tea? (JK)

The pug acts like a preservative to seal in the cuteness!

that make sense you look like a pug hot dog. but to cute to eat.
  • Options
    i should go in game. last time he was just angry this time using the same mods he was to angry to want to go back home. i knew he was rebellious but i was to scared to send him home. he was stomping around for 3 days.
  • Options
    RubeySim wrote: »
    Why oh why did I venture out into the chaos that is easter weekend? :disappointed: Oh well paint is purchased and now I just need peanut butter for my pancakes before I head to the sanctuary that is home.

Once I tape the room I can get back to the business of Sims!! New update to come.

[rant]Oh, I hear you on this! I went for my twice-a-decade clothing shopping trip yesterday--to the mall, no less! And it was FULL to the brim from shoppers who cross the border to shop in our town! Very fun family atmosphere--very festive! But WAY too much noise and too many people for my quiet tastes! [/rant]

I did get some nice pants, great sweaters, and awesome socks, so there was a reward to the madness!

Hope you love your paint! :)
    This is so random, but has anyone else noticed what happens when the Home for Two dollhouse gets smashed? I just noticed that the couch always ends up in the pool like the aftermath of some crazy rocker party. Hilarious!
    N7G01pl.png

I'm sure that was intentional! It's just TOO funny not to be! LOL!

I work in the U district of my town, and often, when I take walks on my breaks, I find couches in the wading pools of the front yards of the frat-boy houses! LOL!

I love it. I'm sort of hooked. :)

i just finished episode one. i felt bad for claire she really tried.
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    my family is having Easter Supper tonight due to my sister having to go home tomorrow because she works Monday
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    AsaoyoruAsaoyoru Posts: 247 Member
    I definitely fell into the "frantically taking screenshots of everything my Sims do" fever ... They must feel like movie stars, because I sure do feel like a paparazzi :wink: But all of this could be used somehow ...
  • Options
    Asaoyoru wrote: »
    I definitely fell into the "frantically taking screenshots of everything my Sims do" fever ... They must feel like movie stars, because I sure do feel like a paparazzi :wink: But all of this could be used somehow ...

sometimes my sims move so fast i take toilet shots because they aren't moving.
  • Options
    DeiraShadeweaverDeiraShadeweaver Posts: 647 Member
    I take screenshots often. But there are stretches of time where I just forget and then interesting things happen and I regret not taking a screenshot... Maybe one day I will find balance.

By the way, I have my Generation 6 heir. His name's Andrej and he's a toddler.
    2033.jpg?w=640
  • Options
    I take screenshots often. But there are stretches of time where I just forget and then interesting things happen and I regret not taking a screenshot... Maybe one day I will find balance.

2033.jpg?w=640

Congrats! Andrej is adorable! And I really see family resemblance! Plus! Awesome Gen 6! That's when the super-amazing Sims show!

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    Hey guys. So sorry to bother you, but I've been a new member for about 3 years now, and I need more points. Do you guys mind if you like some of my posts?
    So appreciated! Thank you!
    (Sorry for bad english :) )

I just went through and Liked all of your posts I could find! (Felt kinda silly to "like" the post where you said you were bored! :D Yay! Bored! Awesome!)

Anyway, hope you get your points very soon! :)

• Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    I'm really really grateful for the abilty for teens to move out of houses on their own. It helped me with this upcoming chapter
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    'sup, people
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • Options
    UmbralFlowerUmbralFlower Posts: 4,494 Member
    @Asaoyoru Welcome! I've been "part" of this thread for a looong time and still lurk. I only really to come out and say hi to new people :D
    ~*-*-*~ My SimLit: The Echoed Fragments || A Tale of Love and Fame ~*-*-*~
  • Options
    Jes2G wrote: »
    'sup, people

well i'm working on the benders but you knew that. oh and i reccomend my autobiography on reccomendations day you probably didn't see that.
  • Options

2033.jpg?w=640

i'm up to the angry part of genration2 ayden gets mad at elsa gets mad back and at one point last time sis got mad because ayden and elsa were mad. she called it pasionate.
  • Options
    rednenemonrednenemon Posts: 3,206 Member
    I've been nursing a headache all day (no doubt caused by caffeine), but I did get another update in:

A Dated Confusion
    AO3: Silver_Shortage_in_Markarth <(Where I'm usually at nowadays)
    MQ2gUyY.jpg
    Part One(Complete 9/24/16) /Part Two(on hold)/Short Stories(on hold)/Twinbrook 1996(on hold)/Ten Crystal Hearts (on hold)
    I own the TS3 Store as of 12/11/16 (sort of. It's complicated)
  • Options
    rednenemon wrote: »
    I've been nursing a headache all day (no doubt caused by caffeine), but I did get another update in:

A Dated Confusion

i get headaches if i don't have it. feel better.
  • Options
    UniquePuggleUniquePuggle Posts: 864 Member
    Asaoyoru wrote: »

sometimes my sims move so fast i take toilet shots because they aren't moving.

I'm constantly pausing my game for this reason. I'm so scared to miss something important for my story. I might even pause my game 10 to 15 times while Sims have a conversation in order to get just the right facial expression.
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    I've never liked Easter but I'm really dreading it tomorrow. After my brother went to college, my parents went the cheap route with it because he can get us into his dining hall for free, and he has enough guest swipes to use on extended family and friends. And instead of mum spending time with her Catholic family that actually celebrates Easter, like we used to, she's roped in my dad's ex-Catholic/atheist/Jewish family into it instead.

It's terrible. His family looks vaguely uncomfortable during the whole thing, and they have twice as long of a drive there for a long, crowded Mass they (and I) don't care for and mediocre-to-good dining hall food. Why do we even do this?

And the kicker is that my brother was successfully able to get out of going to Easter Mass with us for vague reasons, and I...can't. Which is a recurring theme throughout our life.

I love my family but I dislike spending time with them this time of the year. My brother can't graduate soon enough. :-|
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top