Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

1000 fun things to do in the sims 4

Comments

• Options
    Dogwolf12Dogwolf12 Posts: 3 New Member
    451. Cheat with the service sim (Classic)
    452. Make a sim with a 7 day lifespan, do a legacy of 10 gens. (the ten week legacy :D)
  • Options
    carltheconchcarltheconch Posts: 1 New Member
    454. build a house using only rooms
  • Options
    Erin_Wilkinson1Erin_Wilkinson1 Posts: 1 New Member
    49.Try making sims then adding them to the gallery, 50. Make tiny houses and try live in them, 51. Make Newcrest full of celebrities (I did this and it's soo fun
  • Options
    spottedspanielsspottedspaniels Posts: 5 New Member
    52. Create a single parent and their child. Move them into a lousy apartment, make the parent join the criminal career, and have the teen do badly in school. Watch their lives unfold...GT Addition:The teen must create a Club rivaling either the Paragons or the Renegades; and the parent may create a crime ring club.
  • Options
    SanenomoreSanenomore Posts: 13 New Member
    457. Whoo hoo all the pretty ladies (or guys), THEN after each one take a "Outstanding" quality picture of them in their sleeping clothes while they are "very flirty". This results in a photo with a +6 flirty aura. Mount each picture above your bed as trophies. You can even take the pictures a new conquest with the previously mounted pictures in the background :smile: ... How many perfect trophies can YOU collect?
  • Options
    Sanenomore wrote: »
    457. Whoo hoo all the pretty ladies (or guys), THEN after each one take a "Outstanding" quality picture of them in their sleeping clothes while they are "very flirty". This results in a photo with a +6 flirty aura. Mount each picture above your bed as trophies. You can even take the pictures a new conquest with the previously mounted pictures in the background :smile: ... How many perfect trophies can YOU collect?

Take it up a notch and use the photos to create paintings and create your own "I banged" art store selling pictures of the people you've slept with.
  • Options
    Crap can't seem to use photo as a paint from reference... dang it I really wanted the "I banged" gallery.
  • Options
    MyaPlayedThisMyaPlayedThis Posts: 1 New Member
    460.Put all the walls up in the house and pretend it's a movie or a sim machinima.
  • Options
    GeorgieePigGeorgieePig Posts: 5 New Member
    > @Outerse said:
    > Complete the Rosebud achievement (earn $1,000,000 in a single household)

easy- (testingcheats true)-(money 1,000,000) LOL
  • Options
    Leah_RoseLeah_Rose Posts: 4 New Member
    461. make a full skill chef sim and have him/her cook a lot and have one sims eat it all and see what happens
  • Options
    Leah_RoseLeah_Rose Posts: 4 New Member
    462. make a girl/boy sim date more than 30 other sims in a 2 weeks (when i did this i found it very hard). good luck with this challenge! For more of a twist i dare you to make your sim unflirty!
  • Options
    iiomqilovesimsiiomqilovesims Posts: 281 Member
    463: Populate Newcrest with houses, sims and families made by YOU! No premade sims or houses!
  • Options
    iiomqilovesimsiiomqilovesims Posts: 281 Member
    463 continued: You can only do it in 3 days! Yep! 3 days! Or if you want a real challenge: 1 day!!
  • Options
    TheSimsPrincess1TheSimsPrincess1 Posts: 1 New Member
    :D Choose a family that spawns there in the beginning (Caliente, Landgraab, etc) and read their description and then play their household creating the drama that was in the description!!
  • Options
    beauty_simmerbeauty_simmer Posts: 2 New Member
    465: (not sure if this has been said) Make a sim and make them have relationships with every sim you see. The karaoke bar is a good place to find people and you can practise your singing skill at the same time. If you want to involve the 100 baby challenge at the same time for added difficulty, you can have a baby with each person.
  • Options
    amarnthusamarnthus Posts: 9 New Member
    466. Parenthood required - Give your sim the Compassionate trait (gained by maxing Empathy as a Character Value before becoming a Young Adult - or by cheat ;) ) and try to fix every bad relationship in the neighborhood.
  • Options
    467. Grow every plant to perfection. For an extra challenge, do not hire a professional gardener and do not cheat to get the special plants.
  • Options
    468. Make new community lots in the style of the existing neighborhood! Make them more Sim-friendly and jam-packed with more stuff. (I put a rocket launch pad in a park, a science lab below a library, and a huge workshop space above a museum. No more single easel galleries!)
  • Options
    469. Play every pre-made household at least once :#
  • Options
    FoxTyeFoxTye Posts: 1 New Member
    470. I honestly don't know if this is already mentioned or made by someone or not, but please, if I am copying it, please tell me politely and I will gladly take it down (if requested).

Obsessed/Widow Challenge

-The Basics-

1. Create a YA sim with the Serial Romantic aspiration, with Jealous and Insane traits. The third trait can be as you wish. Make sure lifespan is on Long.

2. Move into a lot of your choice, make sure it has a basement or a room for your victims.

3. Go to a club or lounge that has lots of people, and flirt with the first person you see.

4. Take a picture of them [or more], hang them up in your basement.

5. Win them over, and have them move in.

6. If the lover talks to the opposite sex, your sim will get angry.

This is where you can swap paths, you can do the Yandere path or the Vengance path.

Yandere (BOORING) - Kill any girl who talks to your man too much, without killing your lover.

Vengance (More Points) - Fight with your man every time he talks to a girl. Eventually, you will break up. Kill both your man and the girl after the break up. Go to the same club the same night.. And repeat the cycle.

-Rules-
    1. No cheating relationships.
    2. No cheats.
    3. You cannot do any jobs related to law. [Detective, Business, Politician, etc]
    4. You can't marry the person, only date.
    5. You can have more than 1 date. [If they find out about each other, kill them both.]
    6. You can also date vampires and aliens.
    7. The challenge ends when your sim reaches elder or dies.

-Points-
    Every pic taken - 10pts
    Every girl killed - 100 pts
    Every man killed - 150 pts
    Every vampire killed - 200pts
    Every alien killed - 250pts

-Ranking-
    100-249pts = Just Jealous
    250-399pts = Sorta Psycho
    400-549pts = Murderer
    550-699 pts = Serial Killer
    700-849 pts = Mass Murderer
    850-999 pts = Tiny Terrorist
    1000+ pts = Master of Manipulation
  • Options
    June_GirlJune_Girl Posts: 14 New Member

Use The Spawn sim cheat to make a household of 20 SIMS!!!!
    Keep them alive for 3 sim weeks! >:) >:) >:)
  • Options

Make 8 Base Game sims (its more fun than you think, unless you only have base)
  • Options
    Chuggy2Chuggy2 Posts: 1 New Member
    Make a dungeon/jail in your basement, put an easel in the cells, kidnap random sims and only give them food if they produce good or excellent quality art. If they die just kidnap another sim
  • Options
    Chuggy2 LOL
  • Options
    Make a sim as funny as you can until you ACTULY LOL