Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

World ADventures Picture Thread!~

Hey there simmers!

This si a thread special to post pics of WA, any type of pics, i mean, funny,scary,about what's happenin,Surrondings etc... I will get mine soon so i wanna see yours!
Let's get started oha nd btw you an post stories with pic ;) then whe can enjoy your Adventures with you! ;)

You can go here too:
http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/315/86119.page#1567552 lol

Comments

• Options
    myfirstsimsgamemyfirstsimsgame Posts: 2,479 New Member
    edited November 2009
    Charlotte in France:
    Relics Store:
    25amf08.jpg
    Purple Pool?:
    31337ki.jpg
    2ppdb89.jpg
    Cheesy Peace Sign Pose:
    2j10f48.jpg
    Making Nectar:
    2nan04i.jpg
    29lihcp.jpg
  • Options
    twilightsim9twilightsim9 Posts: 4,899 New Member
    edited November 2009
    Im about to start up my game. Some pics later~

Twi.
  • Options
    iSiriusiSirius Posts: 1,289
    edited November 2009
    I'll try to take some pics soon.
  • Options
    pentameterpentameter Posts: 655 Member
    edited November 2009
    Smashing fruit!
    wwj2mr.jpg

Getting friendly with the locals.
    2rh8cuu.jpg
  • Options
    playermarko456playermarko456 Posts: 4,972 Member
    edited November 2009
    China:
    [IMG]http://i771.photobucket.com/albums/xx355/playermarko456/Screenshot-2-1.jpg"height=400 width=600"[/IMG]

Egypt:
    [IMG]http://i771.photobucket.com/albums/xx355/playermarko456/Screenshot-3-1.jpg"height=400 width=600"[/IMG]

France:
    [IMG]http://i771.photobucket.com/albums/xx355/playermarko456/Screenshot-3.jpg"height=400 width=600"[/IMG]

By the way, anyone know how to make a sim transform into a mummy? I already made my sim get inflicted with the curse, so now what? I tried waiting for the 14 days to go by, but it ends up killing the sim. Hmm...I wonder if it has to do with the tomb that has the sitting statues in the front, but that's inaccessible atleast to me it is. Lol
  • Options
    berrypie27berrypie27 Posts: 15,492 Member
    edited November 2009
    6prh9u.jpg
    2eedjea.jpg
    I need to take more. But I will be posting them in the Blueberry Muffin Story ;)
  • Options
    Panther00567Panther00567 Posts: 2,704 New Member
    edited November 2009
    I took zillions of pictures, first I'll share my Riverview sims, Lawrence and Rosa's honeymoon:

Here are the newlyweds over at the main square in Champs les Sims...

Screenshot-265.jpg"width=600"

Screenshot-266.jpg"width=600"

Screenshot-268.jpg"width=600"
    Then they went and ate crepes at the local cafe...

Screenshot-271.jpg"width=600"
    Later that night Lawrence played chess with a local... and judging from Rosa's cheering, he was whooping French butt!

Screenshot-277.jpg"width=600"
    The next day, they went to the Nectary...

Screenshot-263.jpg"width=600"
    "ZOMG CUTE RING!!!!!!!"

Screenshot-278.jpg"width=600"
    Rosa picked some grapes and made some nectar!

Screenshot-280.jpg"width=600"

• Options
    AthenaOnyxAthenaOnyx Posts: 3,924 Member
    edited November 2009
    I know this has probably been answered somewhere else, but I don't feel like looking all over creation.

Are the rumors true, are there restaurants?
  • Options
    TackyVintageTackyVintage Posts: 98 New Member
    edited November 2009
    When a sim is snake charming and a teddy bear pops out.

Someone needs a pic of that, it's hilarious.
  • Options
    MissAnneMissAnne Posts: 544 New Member
    edited November 2009
    Well, the restaurants isn't like it use to be in Open for Business. Your sim goes up to the register, buys a plate, and brings it back to the table to eat. The cafe in china is basically a tiny square room with a cheap table and some chairs.

I'm super disappointed with the dojo. It's nothing like the one in the trailer. The buildings in China are all so tiny.
    http://i45.tinypic.com/21exdn7.jpg

I have some serious reconstruction to do once I find the time.
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    It seems like players would have to go to China before Egypt because there was a boulder blocking an entrance and I clicked on the boulder and it said about getting something in China to be able to break it. I finally figured out that your cursed sims need to sleep in a cursed sarcophagus for a whole night to be able to transform into a mummy. Yay! My first victim was a pre-made townie and she goes by the name Jamie Jolina. Since I dislike her so much, so became hideous than ever before.
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    It seems like players would have to go to China before Egypt because there was a boulder blocking an entrance and I clicked on the boulder and it said about getting something in China to be able to break it. I finally figured out that your cursed sims need to sleep in a cursed sarcophagus for a whole night to be able to transform into a mummy. Yay! My first victim was a pre-made townie and she goes by the name Jamie Jolina. Since I dislike her so much, so became hideous than ever before.

:mrgreen:

Pics?
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    I forgot to take some since I sort of killed her. Actually, since mummies can't stay by any fire, they'll die instantly. Just as I was about to take a pic, she burned up and died and inside the pyramids. Oi vye!
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    I forgot to take some since I sort of killed her. Actually, since mummies can't stay by any fire, they'll die instantly. Just as I was about to take a pic, she burned up and died and inside the pyramids. Oi vye!

:shock:

Guess I have to keep my mummies in the basement. :lol:
  • Options
    KaelaFrostKaelaFrost Posts: 105 Member
    edited November 2009
    This is my version of berry's Blueberry Muffin . She just got done trying to disarm and trap and noooooooooope.. Seee what happens? Blueberry was Mad!!
    This is the first picture i've taken in WA and just dunked myself in a diving hole to get cleaned..This happened 3 times trying to get that one Key

screenshot8q.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Can anyone help me with this puzzler? I need help getting into Abu Simbel. The puzzler is that in order to enter, I must donate the smallest rock and a really ancient relic (You have to analyze the relic and it will tell you). Anyway, which is the smallest rock and the most ancient relic in Egypt? If I complete this one, then, I'll be finished with all the challenges in Egypt. Woot! :D
  • Options
    Ampey2006Ampey2006 Posts: 481 Member
    edited November 2009
    Nice pics everyone.
  • Options
    musicmom11musicmom11 Posts: 1,698 New Member
    edited November 2009
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/127650.page

didn't find this thread until I already posted. I don't usually go past page 4 :D
  • Options
    JaraLynnJaraLynn Posts: 164 New Member
    edited November 2009
    Please keep the pictures coming! I don't have the EP yet, but I love to see what everyone else is doing!
  • Options
    ilovesims56ilovesims56 Posts: 6,331 Member
    edited November 2009
    Guys i really lov the pics i can't wait to get mine!

@Berry, really adorable
    @Marko, i hope you don't curse Aimee!!!!!!!!!! Lol.. it looks awesome!

I agree with iSirius!

Keep posting guys!! :D
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    I finally figured out that your cursed sims need to sleep in a cursed sarcophagus for a whole night to be able to transform into a mummy. Yay! My first victim was a pre-made townie and she goes by the name Jamie Jolina. Since I dislike her so much, so became hideous than ever before.

Are all sarcophagi cursed? How can you tell if one is cursed?
  • Options
    ilovesims56ilovesims56 Posts: 6,331 Member
    edited November 2009
    JaraLynn wrote:
    Please keep the pictures coming! I don't have the EP yet, but I love to see what everyone else is doing!

Yes they r funny

@Marko, No bf! hehe i will help you when i get mine ;) LOL
  • Options
    jacobm74jacobm74 Posts: 138 New Member
    edited November 2009
    Screenshot-12.jpg

Haha I love these little portals. Funny :)

Screenshot-18.jpg

She probably looks so scared because she definitely wasn't dressed appropriately to be digging around a tomb in France, lol. But I just wanted to see if it would even work!

Screenshot-20.jpg

OOOh Shiny!!

Screenshot-25.jpg

Well atleast here, Althea doesn't seem to think twice about riding a motor bike in a dress!