Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

❤ Fine Lines ❤ 25/2/18 ❤ Ever After Part 8

Comments

• Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Totally didn't see this coming - well until Millian showed up of course. Justin and Abby are through for a very long time - if not forever. I am so sad. Unfortunately Millian is now a permanent fixture in Justin's life unless he gives up all rights to the baby. I can't see him doing that in good conscience though. He isn't a bad guy. Abby will probably wind up writing another hit record. She will go to Sean and work on her career. She and Sean may just wind up together after all. He admitted he was starting to like her as more than a friend. Dang. My ship is in very rocky waters.....
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited March 2017
    Oh!! Justin! You are a father now ! Stop acting like a horses a*rse!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    xJojoxxJojox Posts: 6,878 Member
    Ive had some PM's... ive broken a few hearts with the newest development. haha.
  • Options
    ElesmeraElesmera Posts: 556 Member
    I hope Millian is lying, I really don't want my ship to sink :'(
  • Options
    Abby has her whole life to fall in love ... maybe its for the best?
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    xJojox wrote: »
    Ive had some PM's... ive broken a few hearts with the newest development. haha.
    @pammiechick is right. He is acting really badly right now. I don't think Millian is lying. Maybe. He needs to man up and take responsibility. Not tell her he doesn't want it. Sorry Justin, you just got a new priority like it or not and it's not Abby and it's not Millian. He had that all wrong.

@xJojox - And I meant to say sorry for the backlash.
  • Options
    ElesmeraElesmera Posts: 556 Member
    Abby has her whole life to fall in love ... maybe its for the best?

I guess that's true, doesn't mean that I'm losing hope for Abby and Justin though XD

• Options
    @AudreyFld I don't expect him to just take it lying down though. its not his style. He is passionate about what he really wants ... and that's who he is. And he often comes off a little bit desperate too. Or more terrified that he will lose her... But that's how i wanted Justin to be. Definitely not trying to make people hate Justin here.

Even as a woman/mother you don't just accept a pregnancy the same day. You go through shock first ... (especially if its unplanned) and in Justin's case he is going thru that about now. Because it wasn't planned and it's not ideal and the acceptance part will come later when he is over the drama. At the end of the day this was a man who could not commit to Abby a while back ... he isn't in a great head space to accept a baby right now. I think his mood reflects the fact that he KNOWS he screwed up and he is punishing himself.
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    CHAPTER NINETY SIX - Won't Deal With It ...

I sat there sullen and almost ready to explode. I was grateful that Rachel was here and comforting me and rubbing my shoulder while we drove in silence to the hotel. Shane stopped for gas and I got out the car feeling completely ill again. I got up and left the car and went into the public bathroom and just wretched at the sink even though I was not sick like I was before. I felt bodily ill all of a sudden and was sick to my stomach at the very thought of it all.

4b52KQb.png

“You’re okay …” I said to myself looking up in the mirror. I watched water drip off my face not even knowing if it was tears or water any more. My eyes were dripping like a leaky tap and hadn’t stopped for more than 20 minutes.

Justin a Dad?

A strange thought entered my head about me having a child to Justin one day… not some trashy one night stand that meant nothing to him. I was envious and I wished bad things upon her in a fit of jealousy even though I knew in my head I knew they were wrong to think. I had visualisations of me holding a baby with Justin, but it was our baby. But as I blinked hard again and washed my face those ideas and thoughts were just gone. I knew I wasn’t ready for a baby for a very long time, but the idea of being with Justin and being happy came hand in hand that we might have a beautiful future one day. But this future, no matter how much I loved him seemed so jaded. I did not want to be a part of his life with some other girl entering in and out of it.

She would literally always be around! How could we be happy?

Suddenly I was started,
    “Babe… are you okay?” Rachel said looking at me saddened.
    “No Rach. I’m not. I dunno. We were so happy a minute ago, and now …” I said before Rachel’s eyes teared up with mine. She felt exactly how I was feeling and I knew it was breaking her heart as much as mine.
    “Maybe you guys should talk when you both are able to process it. He is probably worse than you right now hun. He is going to be a dad … and it probably just sent him through a loop! You ran out when he probably needed you…” Rachel said not exactly having my back. I was frustrated for a moment but realised she was right in some ways. I had been selfish thinking about how I would feel about it instead of thinking about the heart breaking look that Justin gave me as I left his house not so long ago.
    “It’s hard to think about any of that. I just kinda hoped that would be me one day I guess. Not some other trashy girl…” I said angrily.
    “I know. Look lets go home, and we’ll have a huge talk and see how you feel about everything later…”

By the time we got home I was beginning to feel really bitter and humilated. My process was not as good as I hoped. I thanked Shane for a ride home and watched Rachel hug Trey and give him a kiss. I half smiled because I liked the idea of them together. Even though Justin and I were toast. She grinned at me while walking away from Trey and I saw Trey look really blown away as he was holding his car door open as he simply just watched her come towards me. It was hard to be so down when Rachel seemed on top of the world. I didn’t want to cry any more because I was just killing her great day … not to mention killing our weekend together.

I wasn’t going to let this dim my mood any more because my time with Rachel was limited.

I went up the hotel with Rachel and she was completely gobsmacked by the room I was staying in. She set her bags down and sat on the lounge urging me to start talking about everything.

“Soooo let’s talk.”
    “Nah I don’t want to. This is our weekend … this is going in a little box and getting locked up till Monday. Okay?” I said snapping my hands closed.
    “Whether I’m here or I’m in Adelaide we would be talking about it. Only I can hug you when you need it,” She was right so thoughts blurted immediately out of my mouth,
    “We just fixed everything. We were really going to try Rach. How am I supposed to be with him now? He’s gonna to be busy with a baby and that baby mumma…”
    “Well maybe you guys can get through anything…” Rachel suggested. “I mean if you really love him … then you should be able to look past his mistakes right?” Rachel always spoke older than her years, and seemed wiser than I was. I was so negative and she was always saw the bright side of everything.
    “I love him Rachel. But we were struggling before. I don’t know if I want to struggle through this…”
    “Did you see him when you left?” She asked.
    “Yeah…” I said sadly.
    “I’ve never seen a guy cry before. I actually felt bad for him. Even though I felt bad for you. I think he would give up everything to have you…” she smiled.
    “I thought I knew what love was. People say its sacrifice and compromise … and all that stuff. But I’ve not been willing to sacrifice or compromise anything… That makes me a reall bad person Rach.... Is that really love?”

I was so confused. In my head I thought I loved Justin but was I just selfish?

“I think you love him. I just think that you love your dreams the same…” I nodded at her and began crying again.

Azn35aW.png

Rachel held me for about 10 minutes and let me just cry before I gave her the card for next door so she could go and unpack.

I decided that I didn’t want to see Justin anymore for a while til I had given my heart plenty of time to process this and let him do the same. Even if it was going to be heart wrenching for the both of us … I was determined to let it stick until I was ready to. I knew my temper and selfishness would come out if I was to talk about it with him any time soon.

How could I prove I was different and mature if I was still acting like a fool?

I finally looked at the time and it was nearly 6 and realised I had 25 missed calls and 11 messages. All were from Justin's number except one from Sean who told me he would be home at 6. I sat on the bench just waiting for either Rachel to come back from her shower and unpacking or Sean to walk through the door. Literally 2 minutes later Sean came in and closed the door behind him. He came in and kissed my cheek and stood beside my dangling legs.
    “Why do I feel there is a story behind that frown?” he said touching my side.

dKknekR.png

“Probably because there is. But you’re here now …” I said uncontrollably throwing my arms around him. Even though Rachel had been hugging me for ages … I just wanted as many as I could get, but I didn’t want pity.
    “What happened today? Did Rachel not make it?” he asked.
    “No she’s in the shower next door… just a bad day. Not a big deal...”
    “Looks like a big deal with all these tissues on the coffee table,” he said looking over his shoulder.
    “Okay. I’ll tell you. But I don’t want to talk about it. I just want a good weekend…” Sean nodded and held my hand and listened … “Justin and I … I dunno…” I said rolling my eyes trying not to get upset again. I slid down off the bench because I didn’t want him to hold me while I said it,
    “Well I saw Justin today, we had a talk and I was going to give things another go. But his ex-lover came in and told Justin she was pregnant while I was there… It was humiliating and heart breaking for me…” I said losing it.

I was sick of crying… truly.

“Oh dam…” Sean said putting his arms around me.
    “I don’t want to see him again… I’m just so angry …” I sobbed. Sean tried to hush me and tried to comfort me before I pulled away and just angrily wiped the tears away again.
    “There’s no real good words Abby. It’s just some really bad luck. And at the end of the day he has to accept that you can’t deal with it. Or either you have to accept it and move on with it…” Sean said trying to be fair without opinion.
    “I can’t accept it right now. I’m really livid about it. I can’t see anything past these feelings right now to see anything positive. So it’s over…” I said not crying anymore.
    “Okay … so it’s done. We won’t talk about it anymore. Unless you want to…” Sean said undoing his shirt. “Do you guys still want to grab dinner?” he asked.
    “Yeah…” I said. Just as I agreed Rachel came through the door.
    “Hi…” she said happily. Sean smiled at me and then smiled back at Rachel,
    “Nice to meet you Rachel,” Sean said pulling his shirt closed.
    “Nice to meet you!” she said happily.
    “I’ve heard so much about you … not to mention she’s on the phone to you every waking moment…”
    “She did not say you were British. I mean how cool is your accent?” Rachel gushed. Sean laughed and shrugged in a polite but flattered way.
    “Well let’s do dinner and we will catch up … I’m going to have a shower, you guys get dressed up…” Sean said waving as he made his way down the hall. As soon as he was out of sight Rachel mouthed “oh my god” and started fanning herself.

2LorWal.png

“Oh my god, you get to go to bed with that at night time? I saw his body under that shirt … it looks like something out of a magazine!” she gushed. I laughed and she was about to keep going, “And he’s got that hot English accent, I thought I was going to wet myself…” she finished. I laughed even louder at her jokes and shrugged.
    “So come into my room and borrow one of my going out dresses. Sean usually takes me out somewhere fancy…” I mentioned.
    “Hey do you think it would be Awks if I invited Trey? I mean I don’t exactly want to be the 3rd wheel…”
    “No if you want company while we catch up, that’s okay. I’m glad you’re happy…” I smiled. Rachel immediately got on her phone and a few minutes later she nodded at me saying that he would come. Sean came out the shower and saw Rachel and I standing by the closet before retreating back to the bathroom.
    “So hot…” I think I might faint … she whispered. I threw a dress at her and told her to go next door to go get changed in it.
    “You can come out now…”
    “Oops…” Sean said.
    “She doesn’t have any fancy dresses…” I mentioned while Sean dried his hair. “Do you mind if we double date with Rachel’s guy friend?” I asked while slipping into a dress and waiting for Sean to zip it up.

xEPZ6gx.png

“Yeah that would be great….”

I walked into the bathroom and began putting make up on while Sean got ready and retreated to the lounge room. I could hear Rachel and Sean from afar just chatting and smiled to myself. I stared at my phone for a moment and decided to make peace with some of the texts that Justin sent me.

I didn’t know about any of this Abby, don’t leave me like this. This doesn't change how I feel about you.

I don’t plan on staying with Millian. I don’t want her to have the baby. I’m not ready.

I can’t deal with this right now without you.

I need you Abby … this doesn't have to be a part of what we have. I don’t know how I’m even going to cope … but I’d rather cope knowing I still have you in my life to help me through it.

I know this is my mistake, and I know I have to deal with it. I don’t want to burden you with my problems. But I don’t want us to be over.

Please talk to me babe xxx

I never thought I’d get a second chance, but I’ve ruined it away by being careless. You can’t hate me for this one mistake Abby it’s not fair.

I’m not ready to be a dad. I’m not coping with the idea at all. I feel like it’s a bad dream that I can’t wake up from.

Can you please call me, don’t ignore me.

Look I just have to take what I can get here. I love you, and I know you love me. It doesn’t change with a few words. Come to my house, call, me … whatever you like when you’re ready to talk.

Don’t wait too long. Xxx

No words felt enough to want to see him or talk to him.
    Post edited by xJojox on
  • Options
    @AudreyFld I don't expect him to just take it lying down though. its not his style. He is passionate about what he really wants ... and that's who he is. And he often comes off a little bit desperate too. Or more terrified that he will lose her... But that's how i wanted Justin to be. Definitely not trying to make people hate Justin here.

Even as a woman/mother you don't just accept a pregnancy the same day. You go through shock first ... (especially if its unplanned) and in Justin's case he is going thru that about now. Because it wasn't planned and it's not ideal and the acceptance part will come later when he is over the drama. At the end of the day this was a man who could not commit to Abby a while back ... he isn't in a great head space to accept a baby right now. I think his mood reflects the fact that he KNOWS he screwed up and he is punishing himself.

Of course. You make some great points about him. What a shock. Finally having a real chance with Abby and then having this thrown at him. Definitely drama! And of course I wouldn't expect him to say it was awesome either - he panicked. All he could think about was losing Abby.
  • Options
    OMG two chapters in a day .... on a roll with my pose making!
  • Options
    @AudreyFld yes... he is trying to fix the first thing that FEELS the most important to him at the present time. In time i'm sure he will realise what is important :)
  • Options
    Such a wonderful surprise!!! How nice for Abby that she has hunky Sean to dry her tears! :love:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    How nice indeed. :p
  • Options
    NShippudenFanNShippudenFan Posts: 3,825 Member
    Ooh love this chapter too! It's great that Abby has support/people who are there to help her feel better, even for a moment. Phew lots of drama and emotional moments!! It's been really good though xD
    LOVER of all things cosplay, anime, cats, Shadowhunters, and Sims 4!

Origin ID: Sims4Girl202

• Options
    edited March 2017
    CHAPTER NINETY SEVEN - Too Many Mistakes

JUSTIN POV

I stood in the driveway with the phone to my ear again waiting for the taxi, and just hoping Abby would answer her phone.
    “God dam…” I yelled angrily. I had been waiting for a taxi for more than 20 minutes and knew that catching a bus might be faster than this. I walked 10 minutes away to the nearest bus stop hoping to see the taxi I called on the way. I tried to think about the new information that was given to me ... but my head was so clouded with two different problems that I couldn’t think of either right now. All I wanted was to hold Abby and tell her that we would be OKAY through all of this and to not give up on us. I knew if I had her in my arms, she would believe me.

I sat at the bus stop trying to rationalize the idea of being a dad while trying to figure out when this might have happened. I was safe with Millian every time … but perhaps the first time...

XeFUvy0.png

I didn’t have much memory of our first night together. I had been so drunk … I actually forgot. In fact I had been less careful with Abby than anyone. But I knew Abby was on the pill.

I guess one careless time is all it took…

I had the feeling that Millian wanted to keep this baby to try and keep me. It felt cruel and vindictive because I was still in disbelief. I couldn’t take it seriously because I had no want to actually be with her. I watched Shane’s car go by and realized that they had dropped Abby off by now. I figured since they weren't with her any more that she would be more likely to answer her phone. I arrived at the hotel nearly an hour later and finally got a message. But it was from Trey.

TREY: Hey man, you ok?
    JUSTIN: What do you think?
    TREY: Is she keeping the kid?
    JUSTIN: Seems like it.

I knew Trey would say something silly or just tell me not to worry about her and let her deal with it alone … but no matter how bad I hated the situation … I had so many issues with it. I had been abandoned by my mother, and did not want to do that to any kid, especially if it was mine.

TREY: What are going to do…?
    JUSTIN: I’m at the hotel waiting for her. I even rang Rachel twice.
    TREY: I can try Rachel if you want.
    JUSTIN: Please.

I waited for about 5 minutes until Trey messaged back.

TREY: Rachel wants me to go out to dinner with her, Abby and I guess the guy she’s staying with.

I didn’t message back straight away because I felt strange about it …

Wining and dining with Trey?

I didn’t reply because I was beginning to feel angrier than I was before. I didn’t know why, but I just was. I was mad at myself and I knew that talking to Millian rationally today was out of the question. I thought that perhaps she would listen to a compromising or reasoning voice when I was able to process this. I hoped that she would see the side of the whole situation that I saw and do the right thing. It was wrong to bring a baby into the world like this. I didn’t have a job, and she didn’t have a job … and she would deliver before I finished art school.

How was I supposed to be hands on if I was so busy? How was I supposed to even love it if I hated the idea of it?

If Abby was going out to dinner with Trey and Rachel, I knew she would come out sooner or later … and I wasn’t going anywhere. I needed to talk to her and this seemed like the only way.

Suddenly I saw a black car pull up and a man standing by the door. I stood up too just hoping that it would be the car that would take Abby to dinner. At first I saw Rachel step out and see me near the car . Then I saw Abby and Sean coming through the lobby.

“Hi Rachel…” I smiled. Abby didn’t see me at first, but Sean did.

“I don’t want to see him…” I heard Abby say. Abby got in the car but that didn’t stop me from trying to circle around the car to get her attention. Sean came up to me casually and I felt anger build up within me.
    “She doesn't want to see you. You may have to give her a few days,” he said trying to be polite. No matter how polite he was, I still felt like punching him in the face.
    “I just need a minute please?” I begged. Sean shook his head smugly and it made me wild with anger because I felt like he had control of Abby. I resisted at first and went to go by him, but he gently put his hand up and said,
    “Look you heard her…” Sean said in a stronger voice, eyeing a man in a black suit by the door.

NH4oL24.png

n4xfonN.png

I assumed it was a security guard or something because he came closer to the car.
    “Since when are you her boss?” I spat.
    “Not my decision. I’m just supporting what she asked,” he said calmly.

I was not calm. I went around the other way and banged on the car window calling Abby's name.

3E59vN8.png

She buried her face into Rachel’s shoulder and wouldn’t look me in the eye.
    “Just go home Justin,” Sean said.

I must have looked like a desperate fool before I felt a security guard intensely grab me by my arms. I swung free of them still calling her. Another guard came to assist him. I was held so tightly and couldn’t break free. Sean approached me but looked at the guard,
    “Remember his face. Do not let this man within 50 feet from the door.”
    “Yes Mr Hyatt…” they said as if he was royalty.

This guy was just so dam calm and cool about everything.

I felt like an angry, emotional and jealous wreck. I wondered if this was the kind of man Abby needed when Sean still managed to half smile at me,
    “I will talk to her. Go home … process your problems.” He said before walking away and getting in the car. As I saw the car pull away Abby looked at me through the back window before I watched Sean place his arm around her. With a guy like him … I could never win. He seemed to have everything I didn’t. Even though guards weren't holding me any more, they followed me till I was further down the street. I felt defeated and I knew any kind of physical fight with him wouldn’t solve anything … in fact it would make her more upset and angry with me or it'd just make me look desperate if I was subdued by a guard.

It was the first time I didn’t over react with anger. Was it because I knew he already won?

On the way home I bought a bottle of bourbon and even began drinking it before I got there more than 90 minutes later. It was a massive walk but I honestly didn’t care. I was down a half a bottle when I sluggishly opened the door. I immediately stripped off my shirt and grabbed a glass and bottle of coke from the kitchen and placed them on the bench before Shane walked in,
    “Hey look. I’m sorry about before,” he said. My face automatically twitched and I felt instantly peeved. I was always testy when I was drunk, so I couldn’t control the next thing from my mouth,
    “You know what? To 🐸🐸🐸🐸 with you … seriously. You knew her for five seconds and you didn't have my back at all.”

vQ4FcuU.png

Shane looked at me as if he knew he messed up. "Just go away Shane, you were suppose to be mate." i finished. I grabbed my drink and pushed past him knocking shoulders with him. Between Shane taking off while I could have still talked to her, or even chased her down to try and talk to her, and Trey currently wining and dining with her; I was so over it.

No one seemed to be on my side any more.

I had depleted the entire bottle within 3 hours, and I was spinning on my bed. The feeling felt right for my situation because my whole world felt like it was spinning out of control and I couldn’t stop it.

Suddenly my bedroom door opened and Trey stood in the doorway eyeing the empty bottle; before putting his wallet and jacket on my drafting table.
    “SO?” I asked sitting up.
    “So what?” he replied, sitting on his bed.
    “Did you talk to her for me?” I asked.
    “I wasn’t going to plead your case while I was out to dinner man…”
    “Whatever,” I said laying on my back again. Trey sighed.
    “She’s hurt I guess. I dunno…”
    “Great observation Trey,” I said drunkenly. “Really well done… I kinda knew that.”
    “Look I dunno what you want me to say…?” Trey said sounding a little drunk himself.
    “Well maybe tell me what happened at dinner? What are they like together…?” I asked enviously. Trey rolled his eyes at me as if he didn’t want to answer.
    “He’s very touchy feely I guess. I don’t want to say. You will just get even more mad…” I sat up and wanted to hear it even though I knew it was making me mad.
    “Just say it ... you started it…”
    “We ate dinner at a high-end restaurant. He picked up the check and refused to let me pay. We drank heaps … talked heaps. It was a good night I guess. I don’t want to lie. I liked being with Rachel…” He shrugged.
    “Besties now are you?”
    “Don’t be a ldiot.”
    “You’re my mate and yet you go and sit at a table with them and …” I trailed off, shaking my head.
    “I sat at the table with Rachel… she's the reason why I went.” Trey said sounding frustrated. I got off the bed and asked,
    “What about her? What about him…?” I asked.
    “Like I said he’s touchy feely …”
    “Like what?”
    “Just considerate I guess. Kissing her a lot and hugging her. Ordering for her … pouring her drinks …just-”
    “Okay I’ve heard enough,” I said beginning to direct anger at Trey.

"Look at the end of the day bro, you did what you did, and if she doesn't wanna talk to you … then you got to deal with it man.”
    “Whose side are you on Trey?” I said angrily.
    “Yours but you been hung up on this chick for ages and she seems all loved up with some other guy. Why the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 are you even bothering?’ he asked.

He didn’t understand their relationship and he didn’t understand ours.

“Not to mention you knocked up that trashy redhead. I mean no wonder she don't wanna talk to you…”

I punched Trey.

aEClcfH.png

I didn’t know if it was his smug judgement, him going out to dinner with them, or just hearing about Sean with Abby that made my anger build up inside. Maybe it was everything.
    “Go back to Perth Trey,” I snarled. “Don’t freaking judge me.”

Trey grabbed his jaw for a moment in shock but he never hit me back when I hit him. Most times I got over it the next day because it was his usual pigheadedness that made me irritated at him.
    “I’m not going anywhere,” he spat.
    “Well get the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 out of my room then.”

Trey grabbed his wallet and jacket again, and slammed the door behind him.

I knew I could love Abby better than Sean could. But I couldn’t remind her of that unless I spoke to her. I pointlessly grabbed my phone, and called her again hoping she would answer this time. But she didn’t.

Why would she ever need me anyway?
  • Options
    Marmalade27Marmalade27 Posts: 625 Member
    I feel bad for Justin since he is stuck having an unplanned kid with a woman he doesn't love. I think he should make Millian take a pregnancy test in front of him and get a paternity test when the baby comes.

I think Justin is a good guy though because he says, "I had been abandoned by my mother, and did not want to do that to any kid, especially if it was mine." Sounds like even though he feels upset about the situation he does plan to be there for the kid.
  • Options
    Wow...Justin has such a good friend in Trey. I feel for him. He can't control any of this. What horrible luck that Sean is around. But I don't know if he'll truly make Abby happy. He doesn't love her. And Justin does. So sad for all!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    It's gonna take Abby some time to process it and make rational decisions. But I don't think time is on Justin's side. I can see her song taking off before they have a chance to talk and Abby gets caught up in all that comes along with a recording career. :(
  • Options
    There is going to be a time jump in chapter 101 :) so hopefully it gets sorted by then...
  • Options
    You know I can't wait!
  • Options
    NShippudenFanNShippudenFan Posts: 3,825 Member
    While I understand Justin's point of view, and how stressed and upset he is, I feel like he was too desperate and dramatic trying to get Abby's attention, and only made the situation worse. I mean she's let him know she doesn't want to see or talk to him right now, they both need time to process things, and yet he's at the car/trying to get her attention...just doesn't seem right.

I agree Trey is a good friend to Justin, and I like him and Rachel together xD.

Great chapter!
    LOVER of all things cosplay, anime, cats, Shadowhunters, and Sims 4!

Origin ID: Sims4Girl202

• Options
    im trying to do a whole week by updating for you guys everyday and then take a breather for a week to keep writing after the time jump.

im trying to decide on a new hair for justin! do you guys think its time for a hair change?
  • Options
    I like to change them occasionally. Especially if there is a time jump.
  • Options
    justins hair has remained the same thru out :)
    you will have to pick his changes after 101 ... there will be a few.