May 23rd - It's time for a new Laundry List! You can read more on what's coming next here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

"Witch" Outfit Type in Sims 4 Studio?

BridgetKVBridgetKV Posts: 200 Member
Hello! So, I was fooling around in Studio today when I noticed that "Witch" was listed under the "Outfit Type" in the Categories tab. I'm not sure if anyone else has encountered this or posted anything about it, so I thought that I'd go ahead and make a post. Maybe it's foreshadowing witches in the future, perhaps?

dEwhrHN.png
Post edited by BridgetKV on

Comments

• Options
    Aeroprincess87Aeroprincess87 Posts: 6,422 Member
    Oh please be true! I mean I love the vampires, but witches are my favorite lifestate of all time.
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    If it were listed under OCCULT it would be news.
  • Options
    brntwafflesbrntwaffles Posts: 130 Member
    It's been in s4s for a really long time, like since the first game pack released I think. I wouldn't get too excited (not to say witches won't be added, because I think they will eventually)
  • Options
    BridgetKVBridgetKV Posts: 200 Member
    It's been in s4s for a really long time, like since the first game pack released I think. I wouldn't get too excited (not to say witches won't be added, because I think they will eventually)

Alrighty, I guessed that it may have been in there for a while. Thank you! :)
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    edited March 2017
    Would they really create a new outfit category for Sorcerers tho?
    Or some kind of alternate form?

I mean I intend on keeping my sorcerer looking pretty casual. And when he casts spells I would like his eyes to glow a golden ember, but that's the only difference, so perhaps I would utilize another form.
    Post edited by MasonGamer on
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    NetteNette Posts: 205 Member
    MasonGamer wrote: »
    Would they really create a new outfit category for Sorcerers tho?
    Or some kind of alternate form?

I mean I intend on keeping my sorcerer looking pretty casual. And when he casts spells I would like his eyes to glow a golden ember, but that's the only difference, so perhaps I would utilize another form.

Perhaps witches will get their own equivalent of the vampires "dark form", that would be cool. I'd like my witch to look normal, and then transform into an old hag when she gets into a witch fight.