Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Community Worlds Project

Comments

• Options
    maramaja6maramaja6 Posts: 17 Member
    If it says "Vacant" in the list, can we assume that the builder isn't planning to fill it?
    Yes, I don't have a household for "Nick's Helper Home" because I made it for Granite Falls, as a vacation home to rent. So, if you would like to make one, feel free to do it :).

By the way, I enlarged the carpentry in the basement with a studio für paintings (5 easel) and music (a guitar and a violin), but your sims can also have fun with café and tea together with the bar and cupcakes machine. A sink and waste also there. I loaded the room up and named it: Nick's Carpentry Studio. And there is also a text: "For all small and big helpers that allways wanted to know where the garden gnomes and nutcrackers come from as well als the lovely candles' paintings". So, if you like it, you only have to change the basement with the room, or take to another lot of yours. :)

I tryed to right down the links for two pics but even with two spaces around them I was always told: "You have to be around for a little while longer before you can post links" That's odd! I saved the post as a draft but what schall I do about it?

Updated all the maps with everyone's creations, you're all such talented builders and you've created some very beautiful lots! :blush:<3
    Your maps are so inspiring! :) Thank you for the idea and work :)

Have a wonderful Christmas time, dear simmers, Bye :)

• Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    maramaja6 wrote: »
    If it says "Vacant" in the list, can we assume that the builder isn't planning to fill it?
    Yes, I don't have a household for "Nick's Helper Home" because I made it for Granite Falls, as a vacation home to rent. So, if you would like to make one, feel free to do it :).

By the way, I enlarged the carpentry in the basement with a studio für paintings (5 easel) and music (a guitar and a violin), but your sims can also have fun with café and tea together with the bar and cupcakes machine. A sink and waste also there. I loaded the room up and named it: Nick's Carpentry Studio. And there is also a text: "For all small and big helpers that allways wanted to know where the garden gnomes and nutcrackers come from as well als the lovely candles' paintings". So, if you like it, you only have to change the basement with the room, or take to another lot of yours. :)

I tryed to right down the links for two pics but even with two spaces around them I was always told: "You have to be around for a little while longer before you can post links" That's odd! I saved the post as a draft but what schall I do about it?

Oh I know what this could be. The home of Nick Jr., hippie son of Nick and Margaretha Klaus, who also live in Snowflake Village, in a house by @fullspiral ! I'm sure he'd be into music and art as well as carpentry and the like. Let's consider it Reserved :)

You can post those links with spaces or something and one of us not-new-anymore members can post them for you :)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    maramaja6 wrote: »

Oh I know what this could be. The home of Nick Jr., hippie son of Nick and Margaretha Klaus, who also live in Snowflake Village, in a house by @fullspiral ! I'm sure he'd be into music and art as well as carpentry and the like. Let's consider it Reserved :)

You can post those links with spaces or something and one of us not-new-anymore members can post them for you :)

Of course Nick and Margaretha would have a son!
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    edited December 2016
    Nick Jr., for @maramaja6 's Nick's Helper Home :)

Forum Name: luthienrising
    Gallery Name: luthienrising
    Name of Household: Klause Jr.
    Screenshot of Household:
    31474703150_4fa7cf46a8_n.jpg

-Sim Bio-
    Full Name: Nick Jr. Klause
    Career: none
    Traits: Cheerful, Good, Creative, Collector (Outdoor Enthusiast), Carefree, Creatively Gifted
    Skills: Handiness 6, Painting 5, Charisma 5, Comedy 3, Piano 4, Guitar 6, Violin 5, Herbalism 2, Fishing 2
    Relationships: none (but genetically is son of Nick and Margharete Klause)
    Headshot of Sim:
    31809713096_0a6c37d58d_n.jpg
    Any CC?: None
    Other info: nope

EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    mayedlmalikmayedlmalik Posts: 6 New Member
    how did you create this world?? its just amaaaazing!!
  • Options
    mayedlmalikmayedlmalik Posts: 6 New Member
    how did you create this worlds?? its just amaaaazing!!
  • Options
    SpirithartSpirithart Posts: 20 Member
    i love the idea i woald love to get involved and looks like fun but i will think about it first :smiley:
  • Options
    citiesandseascitiesandseas Posts: 9 New Member

Yeah, I'll add a check box to the builders submission form asking if they plan to create a household for it or not, but for now I think it's safe to say no one has reserved any lots to create a family for.

I have a character mentioned in my description for the Feastfire restaurant, if anyone is interested in bringing to life a celebrity chef in Mt. Magma!
  • Options
    ZerbuZerbu Posts: 3,457 Member
    edited December 2016
    Hey everyone, TheSimplyNando and I are working to make custom worlds a partial reality. I'm creating a tool that will make it possible to swap out objects, textures and lighting in worlds, which will hopefully be expanded to include roads, water and effects. It won't be possible to make a complete custom world, but it will be possible to reskin an existing world to look completely new, as well as expand public spaces. Adding new objects is possible, but incredibly tricky as it requires setting the exact X, Y and Z positions.

Here's an example of what can be achieved with it:

12-29-16_1-43-09AM.png

TheSimplyNando is planning a replacement of Willow Creek based on Manta Reef above, and I'll be helping out on it.
  • Options
    CupcakeWitchCupcakeWitch Posts: 542 Member
    Oh that's really cool. :o
    how long have you guys been working on it?
    tumblr_m5yfcmiKZM1r6uev5.gif

• Options
    popettypop2012popettypop2012 Posts: 1,318 Member
    Sorry to bother you, @keylimepiesims, but what is the difference between 20X30 and 30X20? Aren't all the lots in the sims 4 worlds 30X20 not 20X30? Where could I build it then? Sorry, I just want to make sure I'm not doing it wrong. Thanks:)
  • Options
    keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member
    Sorry to bother you, @keylimepiesims, but what is the difference between 20X30 and 30X20? Aren't all the lots in the sims 4 worlds 30X20 not 20X30? Where could I build it then? Sorry, I just want to make sure I'm not doing it wrong. Thanks:)

@popettypop2012 from my understanding 20x30 would be 20 squares this way ---> and 30 squares up, and 30x20 would be the opposite, 30 this way ---> and 20 up. It doesn't really matter what way you build it, but if you can make it fit the orientation of the lot on the map then that'd be great. There are quite a few 20x30 lots in willow creek and newcrest I think.
  • Options
    Nick Jr., for @maramaja6 's Nick's Helper Home :)

Forum Name: luthienrising
    Gallery Name: luthienrising
    Name of Household: Klause Jr.
    Screenshot of Household:
    31474703150_4fa7cf46a8_n.jpg

-Sim Bio-
    Full Name: Nick Jr. Klause
    Career: none
    Traits: Cheerful, Good, Creative, Collector (Outdoor Enthusiast), Carefree, Creatively Gifted
    Skills: Handiness 6, Painting 5, Charisma 5, Comedy 3, Piano 4, Guitar 6, Violin 5, Herbalism 2, Fishing 2
    Relationships: none (but genetically is son of Nick and Margharete Klause)
    Headshot of Sim:
    31809713096_0a6c37d58d_n.jpg
    Any CC?: None
    Other info: nope

@Luthienrising He's looks great, just like his daddy! :D
  • Options
    Zerbu wrote: »
    Hey everyone, TheSimplyNando and I are working to make custom worlds a partial reality. I'm creating a tool that will make it possible to swap out objects, textures and lighting in worlds, which will hopefully be expanded to include roads, water and effects. It won't be possible to make a complete custom world, but it will be possible to reskin an existing world to look completely new, as well as expand public spaces. Adding new objects is possible, but incredibly tricky as it requires setting the exact X, Y and Z positions.

Here's an example of what can be achieved with it:

12-29-16_1-43-09AM.png

TheSimplyNando is planning a replacement of Willow Creek based on Manta Reef above, and I'll be helping out on it.

@Zerbu Wow that looks very interesting, can't wait to see how it turns out. I'm a supporter of your CAW petition and it's something I'd really like to have back for TS4, maybe this will prompt the Sims team to finally work something out, but I can imagine just how difficult it'd be to make worlds for this game with all of the decor they use.

Just wondering, will this tool be available for everyone to use once you've got it set up? And also, could there be a way to make a duplicate of the worlds so that they're not replacing the base game worlds? That'd be awesome.

Thanks so much for posting this here though, it looks very exciting! :smiley:
  • Options
    A beautiful new map created by @filipesims is now ready for reservations!

ventura_harbor__ts4_community_worlds_project_map__by_hazzaplumbob-dateqq1.png
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    @keylimepiesims Could I reserve one of those 20 x 30 on the pier?

ETA: I still have a couple of other houses to build for the other maps, but am hoping to get a good amount of time to play in a few days.
  • Options
    @AlbaWaterhouse Thanks for your submission, the McOil family are great! I love their backstory as well! :)
  • Options
    fullspiral wrote: »
    @keylimepiesims Could I reserve one of those 20 x 30 on the pier?

ETA: I still have a couple of other houses to build for the other maps, but am hoping to get a good amount of time to play in a few days.

Sure thing! :)
  • Options
    CupcakeWitchCupcakeWitch Posts: 542 Member
    I'd like to request rolling hills park on Ventura harbor

I'll make some sims once more houses are created.
    tumblr_m5yfcmiKZM1r6uev5.gif

• Options
    Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    Is the Ventura Harbor backstory up for grabs?
    1FKDfKj.png
  • Options
    HannieHannie Posts: 608 Member
    I would like to reserve 8 moonlight lane in Ventura Harbor, if it's available :)
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    Soot Shack in Magma Falls is now up on the gallery under the #CommunityWorldsProject. Because I won't remove my mods and cc the gallery says it's cc even though it's not. (except for the fireplace pokers.) Everything else is game content.

Forum Name: fullspiral
    Gallery Name: fullspiral
    Name of Creation: Soot Shack
    Lot Type: Residetial
    Lot Dimensions: 20 x 20
    Price of Lot: §71,948
    Lot Description: Soot Shack is a small 2 bedroom/2 level cottage. It's cozy feel and character will make any family feel welcome. Enjoy a lazy afternoon lemonade on the front porch while enjoying the lava river along side the house. Great views! A little hot some days though.

xy63Hf0.png

OLHT4TR.png

0KFASgA.png
  • Options
    I'd also like to claim the 64 x 64 Cyrpess Retreat in Ventrua Harbour as well. Thanks!
  • Options
    Simfan923 wrote: »
    Is the Ventura Harbor backstory up for grabs?

Yup, filipe has some details of the world that you can work into the backstory:
    filipesims wrote:
    here's some characteristics:

-Ventura Harbor is like Bluewater Village, a "comercial-town".
    -The district with a fountain, is full of restaurants and stores.
    -The park district have a small amusement park.
  • Options
    Hannie wrote: »
    I would like to reserve 8 moonlight lane in Ventura Harbor, if it's available :)
    fullspiral wrote: »
    I'd also like to claim the 64 x 64 Cyrpess Retreat in Ventrua Harbour as well. Thanks!

Reserved for you both! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top