Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Famous & Popular Characters (The List)

ThePoeticPreacherThePoeticPreacher Posts: 531 Member
Famous & Popular Characters (The List)

If you’re like me you’re not great at creating your own unique Sims 4 characters. I only have been successful at creating Tiger Woods and that was by accident, I also created Mr. Clean the guy from those clean commercials and Lucky Charms the guy from that cereal you use to eat when you were a kid, and I’m also able to proudly say that I created the Pink Panther that old cartoon from back in the day, However, the players in this game creates some great concepts of popular culture characters. I’m always thinking of my favorite characters to add to the Sims 4 from movies, TV shows, cartoons, the music industry, products/commercials, politicians, Business, and Comics. My mind only thinks of characters that’s in my main memory so I was wondering what if there was a of list of Characters that exist in the Gallery that we all could follow that we might have not thought of yet. We could be missing out on our favorite characters that in our game we might have not thought of, off the back of our minds, it is super fun to play the Super Mario Brothers and the Matrix characters all the time. Below is a list of characters I have used over time in the Sims 4.

Feel free to use this list and you can find these characters in the gallery. Comment and post famous characters you might use in the Sims 4 that exist in the gallery and can be easily found for game play.

(*This List will be Updated when Knew Names on the Galley Come Up)

Sims 4 List of Playable Famous Characters:

1. Kardashian Family
2. Super Mario Brothers
3. Jessica Rabbit
4. Suits
5. Disney Princess (Pocahontas, Snow White, Frozen, etc.)
6. Matrix
7. Kings of Comedy (Steve Harvey, Cedrick, etc.)
8. Archie Comics
9. Fresh Prince of Bel Air
10. Bill Gates
11. Baraka Obama
12. Pink Panther
13. Tiger Woods
14. Banner Hulk
15. Seinfeld
16. Oprah Winfrey
17. Stan Lee
18. Captain America
19. Logan Wolverine
20. Tony Starks
21. Supernatural
22. Madonna
23. Wonder Woman
24. Bruce Wayne
25. Clark Kent
26. Lois Lane
27. FRIENDS cast
28. Beyoncé
29. Jay Z
30. Chris Brown
31. Rihanna
32. Mariah Carey
33. Nick Canon
34. Kim Kardashian
35. Kanye West
36. Barbie
37. Denzel Washington
38. The Sim Supply
39. Superman
40. Superwoman
41. James Olsen
42. Arrow Oliver Queen
43. Master P
44. Stacy Gwen
45. Halle Berry
46. Katy Perry
47. Britney Spears
48. Taylor Swift
49. Whitney Houston
50. Lady Gaga
51. Pink
52. Alicia Keys
53. Gwen Stafani
54. Christina Aguilera
55. Adle Akin
56. Mr. Clean
57. Scooby Doo
58. Marvel X-men (women)
59. Demi Lorato
60. Shakira
61. Jennifer Lopez
62. Drake
63. Nicki Minaj
64. Lil Wayne
65. Lucky Charms (cereal)
66. Lauryn Hill
67. Solange
68. Eminem
69. Snoop Dog
70. Tupac
71. Wiz Kalifa
72. Biggie
73. Aaliyah
74. Lil Kim
75. P. Diddy
76. Swizz Beatz
77. Ludacris
78. Suge Knight
79. Dr. Dre
80. Foxy Brown
81. 50 Cent
82. Rick Ross
83. Bob Marley
84. Brawny (paper towel)
85. Janet Jackson
86. Michael Jackson
87. Santa Clause
88. Bruce Lee
89. Ghost Busters
90. Street Fighter
91. Harry Potter
92. Angelina Jolie (Lora Croft)
93. Brad Pitt
94. Twilight
95. Walking Dead Cast
pO5uos8.jpg
Post edited by ThePoeticPreacher on

Comments

• Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    edited December 2016
    you probably want this over in the Creative section not here.. but I have created basically almost every single Disney Human character (with the exception of Halley Mills's two.five characters and the latest Princess) from Snow White to Elsa&Anna (and Kristoff)
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    MadameLee wrote: »
    you probably want this over in the Creative section not here.. but I have created basically almost every single Disney Human character (with the exception of Halley Mills's two.five characters and the latest Princess) from Snow White to Elsa&Anna (and Kristoff)

Right on i like using know characters from real life, there is a lot more characters sim can create, i would like to Michael J Fox Back to the Future crew....
    pO5uos8.jpg
  • Options
    Snow White:
    face:
    5MA5DwZ.png

Rags:
    OcWGau8.png
    Princess Outfit:
    s9kqPN1.png

Cinderella

face:
    Bx8XH6r.png

PJs
    wlw4sEj.png
    Servant wear:
    VDIY70x.png
    Ball gown
    wLqFgvq.png

Aurora
    Face:
    nk8yHF3.png

Peasant outfit:
    IGwAomM.png
    Princess outfit 1
    cLOkdMV.png
    Princess outfit 2:
    CUyNOKA.png

Ariel
    Face:
    btwpH06.png

swimming outfit:
    RbZniLo.png
    Town outfit?
    gcJk0p3.png
    Princess gown
    gcJk0p3.png

PJs
    dIgkzuX.png

Belle

face:
    JxtIiwO.png
    town:
    5Dgkpb8.png

Libary outfit:
    lSy1scB.png

"Something There" outfit
    aKpGZz0.png

Ballgown
    5aS9AoY.png

Jasmine
    face:
    f7QbcKl.png

Normal Outfit:
    gmSurup.png
    dress:
    oU75e4u.png
    Slave outfit
    V19rnoB.png
    Pochantas
    Face:

V19rnoB.png

jTqnaDP.png

6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    Snow White:
    face:
    5MA5DwZ.png

Rags:
    OcWGau8.png
    Princess Outfit:
    s9kqPN1.png

Cinderella

face:
    Bx8XH6r.png

PJs
    wlw4sEj.png
    Servant wear:
    VDIY70x.png
    Ball gown
    wLqFgvq.png

Aurora
    Face:
    nk8yHF3.png

Peasant outfit:
    IGwAomM.png
    Princess outfit 1
    cLOkdMV.png
    Princess outfit 2:
    CUyNOKA.png

Ariel
    Face:
    btwpH06.png

swimming outfit:
    RbZniLo.png
    Town outfit?
    gcJk0p3.png
    Princess gown
    gcJk0p3.png

PJs
    dIgkzuX.png

Belle

face:
    JxtIiwO.png
    town:
    5Dgkpb8.png

Libary outfit:
    lSy1scB.png

"Something There" outfit
    aKpGZz0.png

Ballgown
    5aS9AoY.png

Jasmine
    face:
    f7QbcKl.png

Normal Outfit:
    gmSurup.png
    dress:
    oU75e4u.png
    Slave outfit
    V19rnoB.png
    Pochantas
    Face:

V19rnoB.png

jTqnaDP.png

Great creation look at the list i created and let me know if their is any characters on the galley i have not mention, this like a make a list post of what's not on the list....I mostly got all the Princesses i want in my game...
    pO5uos8.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    for me personally Melissa Joan Hart and Carolina Rhea (two actors from the 90s from Sabrina the Teenage witch) or how about the Golden Trio actors (ie Harry Potter) Daniel Raddcliffe, Rupert Grint and Emma Watson?

I also made almost the entire cast of Murdoch Mysteries (if you're in the U.S. it's the Artful Detective)

6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    I don't know most of the current "celebs"

But Brad Pitt, Micheal Jackson, Diana Krall, Cher, and others are on there too.
  • Options
    fullspiral wrote: »

right on thanks Fullspiral....i just had wrote Miceal Jackson down awhile ago haven't thought of the others, though, but since you mentinoned Brad Pitt I wonder if Angelia Joelie is on there.....
    pO5uos8.jpg
  • Options
    for me personally Melissa Joan Hart and Carolina Rhea (two actors from the 90s from Sabrina the Teenage witch) or how about the Golden Trio actors (ie Harry Potter) Daniel Raddcliffe, Rupert Grint and Emma Watson?

I also made almost the entire cast of Murdoch Mysteries (if you're in the U.S. it's the Artful Detective)

oh yes good one MadameLee i forgot about Harry Potter, i had them on my last computer, it's like i'm playing the game all over again but with better characters.....
    pO5uos8.jpg
  • Options

right on thanks Fullspiral....i just had wrote Miceal Jackson down awhile ago haven't thought of the others, though, but since you mentinoned Brad Pitt I wonder if Angelia Joelie is on there.....

Yes she is.

There's also a lot of the cast of the Walking Dead. I have Maggie and Glenn in my game. Which reminds me I have to look for a good representation of Rick and Carl. And also Carol and Daryl. ( Just because I love that show)
  • Options

Yes she is.

There's also a lot of the cast of the Walking Dead. I have Maggie and Glenn in my game. Which reminds me I have to look for a good representation of Rick and Carl. And also Carol and Daryl. ( Just because I love that show)

i hear you, thanks
    pO5uos8.jpg
  • Options
    gamekittengamekitten Posts: 2,606 Member
    My husband made Donald Trump and is playing him. And no we are neither for or against him. Just cracks me up watching my husband play him. He is capped in Business and is going into political in game.. It is so hilarious!
  • Options
    FreygeaFreygea Posts: 867 Member
    edited December 2016
    You may have theses already:

Clark Gable
    Tom Hanks
    Samuel L Jackson
    Chevy Chase
    Betty Boop
    Fantastic Beasts (Cast Eddie Redmayne etc)
    George Bladgen( Vikings and Versailles))
    Travis Fimmel(Vikings)
    Alexander Vlahos (Versailles)
    Eva Green (Camelot and Penny Dreadful)
    Jessica Lange
    Leonardo Dicaprio(Gatsby)
    Carrie Mulligan (Gatsby)

Post edited by Freygea on
  • Options
    gamekitten wrote: »
    My husband made Donald Trump and is playing him. And no we are neither for or against him. Just cracks me up watching my husband play him. He is capped in Business and is going into political in game.. It is so hilarious!

right on, i'm the same i'm not for or against, he made president i moved on...lol...tell you the truth i looked for Donald Trump when i found Baraka Obama Bill Gates, and Oprah Winfrey...but i didn't find no Donald Trump, i will check again, thanks for the suggestion....
    pO5uos8.jpg
  • Options
    Freygea wrote: »
    You may have theses already:

Clark Gable
    Tom Hanks
    Samuel L Jackson
    Chevy Chase
    Betty Boop
    Fantastic Beasts (Cast Eddie Redmayne etc)
    George Bladgen( Vikings and Versailles))
    Travis Fimmel(Vikings)
    Alexander Vlahos (Versailles)
    Eva Green (Camelot and Penny Dreadful)
    Jessica Lange
    Leonardo Dicaprio(Gatsby)
    Carrie Mulligan (Gatsby)

Thank you Freygea, I recognize Tom Hank,s Betty Boop, Samuel L Jackson, and Leonardo Dicaprio, but none of those characters crossed my mind, i will check them out and see who has the best version without cc of course, i will add these to my list once i download them, just in case there is a Sims 5 i will have my list for the next game...
    pO5uos8.jpg
  • Options
    MoonSimMoonSim Posts: 102 Member
    Unfortunately I do a lot more lurking on this site than posting and it says I can't post an image as of yet but my absolute favorite famous sim I've made is Mitch Hedberg!
  • Options
    gamekittengamekitten Posts: 2,606 Member

right on, i'm the same i'm not for or against, he made president i moved on...lol...tell you the truth i looked for Donald Trump when i found Baraka Obama Bill Gates, and Oprah Winfrey...but i didn't find no Donald Trump, i will check again, thanks for the suggestion....

My husband made him. I will check to see if he was uploaded. My husband also made the cast of Supernaturals it is uploaded.
  • Options
    WissaWolfWissaWolf Posts: 636 Member
    This is going to sound weird, but I once did a challenge where I made 50 male characters and then a list of 50 female. I rolled dice to see what I would get.. I think I got Leonardo DeCaprio and Kortana or something form Mortal Kombat. Haha. Then I paired them up and made them married with a kid. It was back in Sims 3.. It's fun to try and the combos are funny sometimes.
  • Options
    MoonSim wrote: »
    Unfortunately I do a lot more lurking on this site than posting and it says I can't post an image as of yet but my absolute favorite famous sim I've made is Mitch Hedberg!

right on, what is he, an actot, singer, etc.?
    pO5uos8.jpg
  • Options

My husband made him. I will check to see if he was uploaded. My husband also made the cast of Supernaturals it is uploaded.

cool, i have supernatural, one of my favorite shows....
    pO5uos8.jpg
  • Options
    WissaWolf wrote: »
    This is going to sound weird, but I once did a challenge where I made 50 male characters and then a list of 50 female. I rolled dice to see what I would get.. I think I got Leonardo DeCaprio and Kortana or something form Mortal Kombat. Haha. Then I paired them up and made them married with a kid. It was back in Sims 3.. It's fun to try and the combos are funny sometimes.

I hear you good ideal though now i have to check to see if they have Mortal Kombat, because i did find Street Fighters.....
    pO5uos8.jpg
  • Options
    VirtualPets65VirtualPets65 Posts: 133 Member
    So far, I have Anna, Elsa,Kristoff, Merida ,Sgt Calhoun and Esmerelda (Disney), Queen Beryl and the Sailor Senshi. and Professor Oak from "Pokemon". Still havent found any Pokemon gym leaders or Sailor Moon villains.
  • Options
    WyrrenWyrren Posts: 724 Member
    I've been playing Sherlock Holmes and John Watson (BBC version). :)

QYvZUbL.jpg
    Origin ID: Wyrren
  • Options
    monabeadlemonabeadle Posts: 3 New Member
    I've tried getting Scully and Mulder right for ages! There are a perfect version of them for Sims 2 available on modthesims.com but I haven't found a satisfactory version for Sims 4 yet... I guess I will have to keep trying making my own. And then having them MAKE OUT!
  • Options
    MoonSim wrote: »

I made Mitch Hedberg when Sims 4 first came out too!