Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Game keeps crashing when I play certain households

I haven't played in a while but I recently deleted all of my mods that weren't working. I also disabled all mods and even moved them out of the Sims 4 Mods folder and into a separate backup folder and the game still crashed with the same households. CAS and Build Mode work fine, and I recently created a new household and I'm able to play them just fine, as well as the first household that I made, but all the others crash when I try to play them. I've turned off Origin in-game because I've heard that can sometimes cause problems, and I've already tried repairing the game. I don't know what else could be causing it to crash so much.

I have an iMac, with 8 GB memory and 856 GB storage available from 1 TB, with macOS Sierra.

Comments

• Options
    SimQARoboSimQARobo Posts: 248 SimQA
    edited November 2016
    Hello @oliviabondoc

If you're willing to send me your save files, please PM me.

EDIT: Oh, and lastCrash.txt would be helpful also :)
    If I don't actively respond here, I'm sorry. I can get a bit busy over at https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/ct-p/the-sims-4-en
  • Options
    oliviabondocoliviabondoc Posts: 2 New Member
    @SimQARobo I don't think I can PM you because I'm just a new member not a member
  • Options
    Tremayne4260Tremayne4260 Posts: 3,126 Member
    You should be able to PM SimQARobo. Go to the messages icon at the top of the forum. Once you PM them, they may be able to give you an email address to send the file to.
    Second Star to the Right and Straight on 'til Morning.