Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

i feel like on tuesday the internet will break

brendhan21brendhan21 Posts: 3,427 Member
i just have that feeling that on tuesday night the internet will break because this is something i feel like we have never seen before we are experiencing a part of history and even more so everyone can and probably will be able to record their thoughts in real time. so i have to say i really am interested to see what happens.

Comments

• Options
    Hippie_SimmerHippie_Simmer Posts: 1,078 Member
    Yeah, I feel like it's going to get pretty intense. :o
    And though the course may change sometimes, rivers always reach the sea. -Led Zeppelin
  • Options
    DarkSuperNinjaDarkSuperNinja Posts: 1,204 Member
    Lol, I had to Google when the US election was because I didn't know it was on Tuesday! xD I'll keep in mind to get my bunker ready by Tuesday for the oncoming apocalypse...
  • Options
    simspeaker4simspeaker4 Posts: 5,999 Member
    It may get quite ugly, good simmers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEP6wVSN_Ks
    I am a perfectly decrepit withered old hag who enjoys self-mockery.

Need help falling asleep? http://wry7000.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    If this silly election (lets face it, both candidates are rubbish) causes internet problems, I will turn super sayan! :joy::angry:
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    LightfieldLightfield Posts: 12,450 Member
    I have nothing eloquent to say, so instead I'll just say: Ghgdieofdrpwgodgeåägdvgrwpovjadöfnefdkkaeöfködfölfdkkfdnjvakefdl... :s

In other words, I'm frightened.
    Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
  • Options
    MelanieSimlishMelanieSimlish Posts: 4,432 Member
    Lightfield wrote: »
    I have nothing eloquent to say, so instead I'll just say: Ghgdieofdrpwgodgeåägdvgrwpovjadöfnefdkkaeöfködfölfdkkfdnjvakefdl... :s

In other words, I'm frightened.

Agreed.
    44444.gif
  • Options
    SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    nah, american president isn't that important lol
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • Options
    Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,454 Member
    Get ready for a President Trump. >:)
    Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.
  • Options
    MissMahooMissMahoo Posts: 208 Member
    Whatever the outcome, its a very scary one. I'm still baffled by the whole thing.
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    I'm honestly so glad I work the whole night pretty much (in my lonely little corner where I get very little human interaction. Even though I'm a cashier). It'll be easy to avoid the internet. And I'll be leaving my phone off because I have a friend who is way to invested in the election (we're not even American, he's more invested than he ever has been in our elections) and I'm sure I'll get spammed with messages even though I've made it clear that I don't want to follow it. Frankly this election terrifies me. Whatever the outcome, I think it's going to get ugly.

I know I have American family that's already been being really horrible in the led up to the election, extremely judgemental and hypocritical and outright attacking people on facebook. Reminds me I should go unfollow them before things get really really bad. It's just really ugly already though.

I've honestly never been happier to not be American. I would not want to be voting in this disaster, and I would not want to be living there when the results poured in. I don't want to be living in Canada right now even, tbh. We're too close for comfort. :/

• Options
    edited November 2016
    dreamerz13 wrote: »
    I'm honestly so glad I work the whole night pretty much (in my lonely little corner where I get very little human interaction. Even though I'm a cashier). It'll be easy to avoid the internet. And I'll be leaving my phone off because I have a friend who is way to invested in the election (we're not even American, he's more invested than he ever has been in our elections) and I'm sure I'll get spammed with messages even though I've made it clear that I don't want to follow it. Frankly this election terrifies me. Whatever the outcome, I think it's going to get ugly.

I know I have American family that's already been being really horrible in the led up to the election, extremely judgemental and hypocritical and outright attacking people on facebook. Reminds me I should go unfollow them before things get really really bad. It's just really ugly already though.

I've honestly never been happier to not be American. I would not want to be voting in this disaster, and I would not want to be living there when the results poured in. I don't want to be living in Canada right now even, tbh. We're too close for comfort. :/
    I know that there is much face palming and plenty of what the heck going on in general, over here in the UK too. :/
    Edit... I used a no no word apparently :smiley:
  • Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Tuesday is nearly over here, it's wednesday (aka hump day) we have to worry about.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    If the internet does "break", I'm sure it's just a plot by the Trump campaign to keep him from tweeting, retweeting or faving anything stupid before election time's up ;)
  • Options
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    If the internet does "break", I'm sure it's just a plot by the Trump campaign to keep him from tweeting, retweeting or faving anything plum before election time's up ;)
    You made me breathe in some of my coffee XD
  • Options
    Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,906 Member
    I hope the internet doesn't break. I am planning on watching anime tomorrow.

As an American, I am absolutely embarrassed by this entire thing.
  • Options
    CandydCandyd Posts: 1,261 Member
    At least you aren't alone, we suffer from the same kind of embarrassment in Europe right now. As a French, it's our turn to be ashamed in April / May, and things might turn really ugly then, I hope not but I'm not very optimistic.
    Anyway... Good luck !
  • Options
    LightfieldLightfield Posts: 12,450 Member
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    If the internet does "break", I'm sure it's just a plot by the Trump campaign to keep him from tweeting, retweeting or faving anything plum before election time's up ;)

*snort* :joy:
    Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
  • Options
    lejoninnalejoninna Posts: 4,287 Member
    edited November 2016
    120s9he.gif

and also

2cz8oix.gif
  • Options
    SimStaffBethelleSimStaffBethelle Posts: 1,748 SimGuru (retired)
    edited November 2016
    From the forum rules:

- No flame baiting. Unwanted discussions include, but are not limited to:

• Sexism
    • Racism
    • Politics, religion, or lobbyism
    • Personal defamation
    • Naming and shaming
    • Gossiping about other persons
    • Threatening to start a law suit against EA
    • Any discussion of moderation or moderation staff
    • Linking to or advertising any site that meets the above criteria