The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Share your new phone styles!

I haven't got the patch yet because I'm on vacation but I wanna see what the new phone designs look like in the patch!! :D
giphy_1.gif

Comments

• Options
    Petarce123Petarce123 Posts: 493 Member
    I want Seasons and Island Paradise for The Sims 4!

• Options
    CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    Petarce123 wrote: »

OMG I LoVE IT!
    giphy_1.gif
  • Options
    lejoninnalejoninna Posts: 4,287 Member
    the only striped one
    qrj4mt.png
  • Options
    AndremiAndremi Posts: 71 Member
    I know a lot of people seem bummed out about this, but I actually really love it? :')
    I cant wait to fit the designs to the personalities of my sims!!
  • Options
    IcewolfIcewolf Posts: 709 Member
    Andremi wrote: »
    I know a lot of people seem bummed out about this, but I actually really love it? :')

Why would people even be bummed out by this?? I was bummed out when cellphone covers wasn't included in Get Together! I can't wait to see them all! :smiley:
  • Options
    TheSimerTheSimer Posts: 1,007 Member
    I already shared this in another thread, but why not here too:
    L2uqC4r.png?1
  • Options
    xPaxionxPaxion Posts: 1,119 Member
    can you use any image as your phone case?
  • Options
    Petarce123Petarce123 Posts: 493 Member
    xPaxion wrote: »
    can you use any image as your phone case?

Nope! :neutral:
    I want Seasons and Island Paradise for The Sims 4!

• Options
    CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    Ive got my cc iPhone 6s as the game phone but I might change it to the normal game one because those are too cute
    giphy_1.gif
  • Options
    IfreshyehIfreshyeh Posts: 1,403 Member

People are bummed that more bugs (major bugs) weren't fixed with this patch, not because of the phone cases.
  • Options
    CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
    Ohh man, I used a phone replacement too because I didn't like how bulky the normal phones were. ...But I wanna play with phone cases...
    :(
  • Options
    No CC cases for the CC phones? Haha.
  • Options
    MicemSimsMicemSims Posts: 463 Member
    lejoninna wrote: »
    the only striped one
    qrj4mt.png

There's actually a few striped ones.
  • Options
    IcewolfIcewolf Posts: 709 Member
    edited August 2016
    Was kinda disappointed that there wasn't any lime green colors. But other than that, I'm happy we can at least make them look a bit more personal now!

Edit: Ahh, I was wrong, there was indeed a lime green one! The preview colors always looks so off.
    Post edited by Icewolf on
  • Options
    lovlyblovlyb Posts: 968 Member
    I dont care about the phone cases, never have. But the bugs and glitches just that.
  • Options
    lejoninnalejoninna Posts: 4,287 Member
    MicemSims wrote: »
    the only striped one
    qrj4mt.png

There's actually a few striped ones.

only 1 other, black an white
  • Options
    agent_bevagent_bev Posts: 1,313 Member

I don't love it because I think it's inconsequential to my gameplay, but I'm really glad you do! I think any higher level of customization is great for everyone. Hopefully they bring back favorites soon.
  • Options
    MocaJavaMocaJava Posts: 1,392 Member
    Icewolf wrote: »

Why would people even be bummed out by this?? I was bummed out when cellphone covers wasn't included in Get Together! I can't wait to see them all! :smiley:

Because some players want more than to squeal at the OMG PINK PHONE!! They'd prefer silly things like fixes for relationship culling and the numerous bugs in Dine Out. EA is waving something shiny in your face to distract you and you're falling for it hook, line, and sinker.
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    I forgot what Phones looked Like. My Sims have the iPhone6
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    halimali1980halimali1980 Posts: 8,246 Member
    So this patch is useless!!!
    Or maybe even harming to my game.

I hate the brick ugly phones of TS4. I use an iPhone in my game even though I am not a fan of iOS or iPhones. I guess patching might break this mod!

11-25-15_4-53-52nbspPM.png~original
    Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    rshell193rshell193 Posts: 284 Member
    I'm updating my game now. My internet is so slow and plum. This is pretty cute. It got sooooo old seeing those bland and black phones. I have a feeling this was supposed to be in game before they released it but I think everyone knows that whole story and stuff.
  • Options
    SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    MocaJava wrote: »

Because some players want more than to squeal at the OMG PINK PHONE!! They'd prefer silly things like fixes for relationship culling and the numerous bugs in Dine Out. EA is waving something shiny in your face to distract you and you're falling for it hook, line, and sinker.

If someone is happy that something that they really wanted in the game is finally in it, is it really necessary to rain on that persons parade. That simmer is not falling for something, he or she has finally gotten something they have been waiting for and was happy to get. They did not say that this makes all other things that they might be interested in be it seasons, toddlers or culling null and void.

I do not understand the need to make other simmers unhappy for being glad about something, it just makes the forum a sad place.
  • Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    MocaJava wrote: »

If someone is happy that something that they really wanted in the game is finally in it, is it really necessary to rain on that persons parade. That simmer is not falling for something, he or she has finally gotten something they have been waiting for and was happy to get. They did not say that this makes all other things that they might be interested in be it seasons, toddlers or culling null and void.

I do not understand the need to make other simmers unhappy for being glad about something, it just makes the forum a sad place.

A color to a phone is something someone really wanted in the game? I didn't or never even heard anyone say they wanted or have been waiting for 2 yrs to color their phone.
    To each his own, I guess. Not trying to put a damper on anyone, just surprised by your comment. Me I am not disappointed, I am just glad that the kids will no longer be invisible after collecting in a trash can. that to me was a big issue.
  • Options
    MicemSimsMicemSims Posts: 463 Member
    only 1 other, black an white

Nope, there's also a green and white one.

EpfXBTe.jpg
  • Options
    So this patch is useless!!!
    Or maybe even harming to my game.

I hate the brick ugly phones of TS4. I use an iPhone in my game even though I am not a fan of iOS or iPhones. I guess patching might break this mod!

11-25-15_4-53-52nbspPM.png~original

How did you get that iPhone?