Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I cant upload my world :O

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    LunarWolfTallyLunarWolfTally Posts: 235 Member
    i made a new map and i was able to add it on my page :-), it doesn't have an homes or buildings, i'll let fellow simmers design it themselves

look on exchange for LunarWolfTally, i also have the buildings (stores and misc stuff for jobs)

Altamid- was an M-class planet located in the Necro Cloud nebula. It was once inhabited by an advanced, space-faring civilization, later called the Ancient Ones. Altamid was characterized by massive subterranean development with little-to-no life forms detectable from orbit.

The World I Made (With list of items that you can download from my page)

Altamid

Bell’s Barbell House, Bloom Institute of Wellness, Commonwealth Court
    Deja View Theatre, Eerie Park, Everglow Academy & Coliseum
    Fae Ray Gardens, 🐸🐸🐸🐸’s Landing, H Two the O Indoor Pool
    Hallowed Grounds Cemetery, La Shove Beach, Library of Lore & Vault of Antiquity
    Mind-Body Connection Bookstore & Spa, Moonlight Falls Historical Society & Museum
    Moonlight Point, Parking Lot, Playful Playground, Sam’s Market Diner
    Stone Troll Fishing Hole, That Old Fishing Hole, The Toadstool
    Van Gould Merchant House & Cafe
    Click On The Picture To Visit My Studio
    Lycan%20Isle_zpscukae4ys.jpg
  • Options
    SelSel Posts: 430 Member
    i'm glad it worked for you :)
    Origin ID: Selxna
  • Options
    Sel wrote: »

:smile: thank you @Sel for helping me out, i have 2 world's upload (different maps) :)
  • Options

:smile: thank you @Sel for helping me out, i have 2 world's upload (different maps) :)

Teran
    is a demonym derived from "terra", the Latin term for Earth. As an adjective the word describes a person, place, or thing originating from Earth, the planet. Particularly the word is used to describe the people of the Earth, although it may also pertain to other species from Earth. As a noun it denotes a person from Earth.
  • Options
    SelSel Posts: 430 Member
    yeah i noticed that on your exchange account:D does that mean teran looks more like earth tho? cause altamid is supposed to be a space world, right?
    Origin ID: Selxna
  • Options
    yeah i noticed that on your exchange account:D does that mean teran looks more like earth tho? cause altamid is supposed to be a space world, right?

yea Altamid is from the new Star Trek movie
    lol and yes Terran is what they call earth in Star Trek and guardians of the galaxy lol
  • Options

original.jpg

<3Terran (Earth) - World 2 - Update Of Teran World 1 - Uploaded: 08/09/16 <3
    Spawners: Has All Spawners
    Decorations: Has Tree's, Waterfalls, Birds, Air Conditioner, Electric Box on 1 Sim House lot
    Commercial Lots: 18 (Lots Are Built, But You Add What House's And Buildings You Want)
    Residential Lots : 13 (Lots Are Built, But You Add What House's And Buildings You Want)
    Road Types: Has Straight Roads
    Lot Size: All Lots are 64X64
    Downloadable Sims: Has Sims I Use On My Game On The Island (The Downloads Are On My Studio Page) - Sims
    Downloadable Households: Has Households I Use On My Game On The Island (The Downloads Are On My Studio Page) - Household
    Downloadable Lot (Buildings): Has Lots I Use On My Game On The Island (The Downloads Are On My Studio Page) - Lots

Map Type: MediumIsleMap200 is what was used for the island for the map
    th_MediumIsleMap200_zps0ovh1zld.png