Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Official The Sims 4 100 Baby Challenge [UPDATED ON DEC 29, 2018]

Comments

• Options
    chunkyChris41chunkyChris41 Posts: 27 Member
    I just hit baby number 30. I'm still on my original founder. I realize now I made a mistake earlier in thinking the updates were messing with her age. What I was seeing was the game's way of telling me she wasn't aging because she was pregnant. Her regular aging meter returns when she's not. However, if I can get her pregnant again before the meter clicks one day less, we're good. She still has 12 days, I think, and will definitely have time to woohoo another father before she loses a day. That beguile reward, I tell you, it's good as gold. She's gotten from doorbell to woohoo in as little as four interactions with only a beguile upon first introduction and a few phone calls in between. Now I am very curious to see if it could be done all with one mother. I may not have played smart enough in the beginning to make it happen with my challenge, but I'm starting to think it could.
  • Options
    VanillaChaiVanillaChai Posts: 177 Member
    Lauralou64 wrote: »
    I really want to become a member soon so I can post pics, quite a few points and posts to go. Oh well :)

I went through and liked all of your posts. Hopefully that helps. :smile:

Thanks so much! <3 love your blog btw

Me too!

Thanks for checking it out. I'm so glad you both like it! :smiley:
    Currently Playing - Generation One of the Bloom Legacy

• Options
    Raey0nRaey0n Posts: 203 Member
    13 more posts until I can become a member! :D

• Options
    I really want to become a member soon so I can post pics, quite a few points and posts to go. Oh well :)

Me too!

You're welcome, your founder is so pretty :blush:
  • Options
    Out of interest you guys, what's the best lot for 100 baby challenge? :relaxed:
  • Options

I used a house that I downloaded from the gallery. I searched for something under my starter budget that had at least 3 bedrooms because I figured I wouldn't have much money for babies 1-4, so 2 extra rooms would be helpful. This is the one I used, if you want to check it out. I've since remodeled the living room and kitchen, added a bathroom upstairs, and put in a nice sized basement to add 2 more bedrooms and a 3rd bathroom to the house and it's working great for a family of 8 sims.

28570713730_654d1086e6_b.jpg

• Options

I used a house that I downloaded from the gallery. I searched for something under my starter budget that had at least 3 bedrooms because I figured I wouldn't have much money for babies 1-4, so 2 extra rooms would be helpful. This is the one I used, if you want to check it out. I've since remodeled the living room and kitchen, added a bathroom upstairs, and put in a nice sized basement to add 2 more bedrooms and a 3rd bathroom to the house and it's working great for a family of 8 sims.

Oh okay! What neighbourhood did you use?
    I'm considering oasis springs but idk.
  • Options
    Oops. The quote box went a bit wrong.
  • Options
    @xSimsForLifex I used Newcrest so I could used the smallest possible lot to start with. Here are some pictures of the house when you first place it down. I'll post my current remodel in a separate post so you can see the potential it has.

28571215990_eb658310b7_h.jpg

28571216810_c424d40a1c_h.jpg

• Options
    Here's what my house looks like now. I've just been slowly adding and updating whenever I can. It isn't perfect, but it works for a full house!
    These pictures are from the back of the house and the others were from the front.

First floor
    28824448416_b9e8f5f67c_h.jpg

Second floor
    28750727502_d069b0d2b7_h.jpg

Added basement
    28779602161_3da6b23808_h.jpg

• Options
    @xSimsForLifex I used Newcrest so I could used the smallest possible lot to start with. Here are some pictures of the house when you first place it down. I'll post my current remodel in a separate post so you can see the potential it has.

Thank you, :blush: your reply was very useful.
  • Options
    THIS IS THE LAST COMMENT I NEED AND THEN I'M OFFICIALLY A MEMBER! :lol:
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    Um. For some reason it still says I'm a new member. :sweat: I have 62 points, 30 posts and an account over 24 hours.

Update: NEVERMIND! I AM AN OFFICIAL MEMBER! I can't wait to post some pictures of my matriarch :smiley:<3
  • Options
    Lauralou64Lauralou64 Posts: 61 Member

Me too!

I had meant that I clicked like to her posts. I looked for your blog but I'm not sure where to find it. If you give me the link I would love to check it out!!

• Options

There's a lot in Newcrest that is next to a small park that has a couple of grills and some jungle gyms, and behind the lot there's a pirate jungle gym thing that the kids can play on. You can't see the park when looking at the map, you have to click on the lots to check out what's next to them. I put the cabana creek house on this lot and have been just expanding as needed. I have 4 children all sleeping in the same room and had bought a tent for the teens to stay in until they get an A. Then my master bedroom has a baby room off from it.
    I Have recently been house shopping for a house that has all the bedrooms on the top floor but I love this current house. I don't like that all sprawled out and I have to do a lot of scrolling, but I love the decor and Olivia has been doing a lot of upgrading to the toilets, showers, sinks, etc... ok, so I just googled Newcrest maps and I might be on the lot called rippling flats and I put a nice big park from the gallery on the twin oracle point lot. then I have a library across the street and a couple of restaurants in town and also a spa for those fertility massages!

• Options

Me too!

I had meant that I clicked like to her posts. I looked for your blog but I'm not sure where to find it. If you give me the link I would love to check it out!!

Oh haha sorry about that! I misunderstood. Yay! All of our 'liking' helped her become a member! :smiley:

If you'd like to check out my blog, it's at https://100potterbabies.wordpress.com/

• Options

There's a lot in Newcrest that is next to a small park that has a couple of grills and some jungle gyms, and behind the lot there's a pirate jungle gym thing that the kids can play on. You can't see the park when looking at the map, you have to click on the lots to check out what's next to them. I put the cabana creek house on this lot and have been just expanding as needed. I have 4 children all sleeping in the same room and had bought a tent for the teens to stay in until they get an A. Then my master bedroom has a baby room off from it.
    I Have recently been house shopping for a house that has all the bedrooms on the top floor but I love this current house. I don't like that all sprawled out and I have to do a lot of scrolling, but I love the decor and Olivia has been doing a lot of upgrading to the toilets, showers, sinks, etc... ok, so I just googled Newcrest maps and I might be on the lot called rippling flats and I put a nice big park from the gallery on the twin oracle point lot. then I have a library across the street and a couple of restaurants in town and also a spa for those fertility massages!

I think that's the lot that I'm using, too. I love that it's right next to the park so the kids can easily run over after school and play. I've yet to try any fertility massages, but I think I need to check those out!

• Options

Me too!

Oh haha sorry about that! I misunderstood. Yay! All of our 'liking' helped her become a member! :smiley:

If you'd like to check out my blog, it's at https://100potterbabies.wordpress.com/

Thanks so much again. Hehe. When I can, I will post some pics up like I said before. :wink:
  • Options
    I also heard that multiple "try for baby" actions also help so she also did that while still at the spa right after her massage, lol. Thanks for the link to your blog, I'm heading there next to check it out!

I think that's the lot that I'm using, too. I love that it's right next to the park so the kids can easily run over after school and play. I've yet to try any fertility massages, but I think I need to check those out!

• Options
    Sorry I'm a total noob at this, how do you upload pics to this forum?
  • Options
    kerpleenketkerpleenket Posts: 213 Member

You need to sign up to another website that uploads pictures, I currently use imgur, and then post a link to the picture using the BBCode for posting on forums. The picture will show up in your post from the link.
    Origin ID: Emmblie
  • Options

You need to sign up to another website that uploads pictures, I currently use imgur, and then post a link to the picture using the BBCode for posting on forums. The picture will show up in your post from the link.

Ah okay, thank you. I have photo bucket.
  • Options
    kerpleenketkerpleenket Posts: 213 Member

Ah okay, thank you. I have photo bucket.

I used photo bucket before I switched to imgur. I would post comments with photo bucket pictures, but they would never finishing posting. Something kept it from being approved or something, so someone told me about imgur. You can give it a try, but if your posts get eaten, I would try another site.
    Origin ID: Emmblie
  • Options
    I also heard that multiple "try for baby" actions also help so she also did that while still at the spa right after her massage, lol. Thanks for the link to your blog, I'm heading there next to check it out!

Thank you! :smiley:
    I saw your comment. Thanks for checking it out! I only have the 4 chapters up right now, but hopefully I can get a new one (or maybe two) up today or tomorrow. I've been splitting my play time with World of Warcraft lately - gearing up for the new expansion - so I haven't had much time to post yet.

• Options

I use Flickr. Just another alternative in case you need one.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top