Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Would you pay for a part 2 to CK?

WulfsimmerWulfsimmer Posts: 4,381 Member
edited August 2016 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
Would you like a second stuff pack for kitchens? I actually wouldn't mind it IF it actually focuses on the kitchen part. Since Cool Kitchen (ironically) didn't really have kitchen stuff I would really like another one :p
Random-gifs-random-18723411-368-312.gif

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?

Comments

• Options
    MinnieMouseMinnieMouse Posts: 262 Member
    Yes, yes, and yes. I would LOVE to have more actual kitchen stuff!
  • Options
    SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    There's only one @CK213
  • Options
    MinnieMouseMinnieMouse Posts: 262 Member
    I'd rather have bedroom and bathroom first.
    Yeah, we definitely need that too. I'm tired of using the same bed for everyone in every house...
  • Options
    Yea I do agree, we are really in need for some beds. It might be only me but I also would like more mirrors :p

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • Options
    halimali1980halimali1980 Posts: 8,246 Member
    First bring EP then we can talk about SPs
    Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    First bring EP then we can talk about SPs

Ehh EPs have been disappointing and not worth the price for me tbh. Either too boring or doesn't have enough content >.>

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,343 Member
    Nope, not interested in kitchen deco that much. I only bought the pack for the ice cream.
    Wouldn't say no to Playground stuff or Pool funy stuff.
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,881 Member
    I wouldn't mind another kitchen/dining room pack. One of the gurus said it was called cool kitchen because the focus was meant to be on ice cream and not actual kitchen stuff. Sort of like if this game had been named something else instead of Sims 4 maybe there wouldn't be such outrage over features that were not included.

I'd like to see country counters and cabinets and a plain white frig, stove, and dishwasher.
  • Options
    NeiaNeia Posts: 4,190 Member
    I like Cool Kitchen so why not, perhaps a pack with hot chocolate or a juice blender.
  • Options
    DeerLordDeerLord Posts: 236 Member
    "Yeeeah, we know last time you ordered a cheeseburger here we just gave you beef patty covered in fries... but would you like to buy another ;) "
    Of course I still want the burger, but I'm not buying it from there again.
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    edited August 2016
    Simanite wrote: »
    There's only one @CK213

[First thought]
    Someone wants to pay me? :o
    Cool!

[Second thought]
    I don't need a sequel.

I still want my Industrial, Modern, and Country kitchen pack.
    Not sure what the interactive object could be.
    Mini Pizza Oven?
    Donut Maker?
    Mini Pies?
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    ANNAPTXANNAPTX Posts: 3,742 Member
    I would, since the sp's aren't terribly expensive. More kitchen gadgets in various looks would be great...kind of like the TS3 Store pack that had two different kitchen looks..appliances, counters, etc. to complete the look. I miss the steampunk stuff.
  • Options
    YungGigiYungGigi Posts: 1,083 Member
    A part 2 would mean an acknowledgement on their behalf that part 1 was insufficient which from a company like this would never happen. It's more likely they'll pull a trick move and come out with a modern stuff or loft stuff esque pack and stick some stoves in there.
  • Options
    pinkishpinkish Posts: 693 Member
    I'm tired of using the same bed for everyone in every house... [/quote]

I would be happy with just more choices of bedspreads. The Princess Cordelia Galleon Bedspreads are very bland.

• Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,579 Member
    CK213 wrote: »
    Simanite wrote: »
    There's only one @CK213

[First thought]
    Someone wants to pay me? :o
    Cool!

[Second thought]
    I don't need a sequel.

I still want my Industrial, Modern, and Country kitchen pack.
    Not sure what the interactive object could be.
    Mini Pizza Oven?
    Donut Maker?
    Mini Pies?

Love it. Thank you for the light-heartedness take on it, you made me smile. I do wish we had in RL a "sadness hotline" because I really need one right now. But, you did make me smile so thank you!
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    hmae123hmae123 Posts: 1,912 Member
    I actually loved all the cute kitchen clutter we got in the pack as well as the frosted counters, fridge and stove so I would get a part 2 for sure.
  • Options
    SarahsShadySarahsShady Posts: 963 Member
    No. No Way.
    There should have been more kitchen appliances and deco that came with the Kitchen Stuff Pack, or even Dine out!
    I do not own Cool Kitchen, I thought it was a lame excuse for a stuff pack and after falling for that Patio Stuff pack.. I vowed not to be tricked out of another $10 again by EA.
    I really dislike how they are selling all these SP's &GP's with hardly any content (only 1 new game play object, EACH) I understand they want to make $$$ but they are losing fans because of the way they are going about it.
    giphy.gif

Please Bring Back Toddlers, Realistic Teenagers and Create a World.
    Make the Sims (4) Great Again<3

• Options
    JellysimwichJellysimwich Posts: 778 Member
    I don't care if it's called a stuff pack or an expansion pack, I'd love a Home & Garden release with interactive and decorative objects.
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    edited August 2016
    Wasn't there already with the Dine Out pack? ;) Honestly I rather wait for more kitchen stuff to come out in a Seasons EP like a blender.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    Swiftlover13Swiftlover13 Posts: 2,369 Member
    Includes another minimalistic counter, another minimalistic cabinet, another modern microwave, another bad-looking stove AND a sink that looks like every other sink!
  • Options
    Swiftlover13Swiftlover13 Posts: 2,369 Member
    ^ Also includes a special microwave that can microwave GTW baked goods, but only if you pre-ordered the EP.
  • Options
    No. No Way.
    There should have been more kitchen appliances and deco that came with the Kitchen Stuff Pack, or even Dine out!
    I do not own Cool Kitchen, I thought it was a lame excuse for a stuff pack and after falling for that Patio Stuff pack.. I vowed not to be tricked out of another $10 again by EA.
    I really dislike how they are selling all these SP's &GP's with hardly any content (only 1 new game play object, EACH) I understand they want to make $$$ but they are losing fans because of the way they are going about it.

Lol what? GPs have tons of content...heck even more than EPs

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • Options
    Renamed2002180839Renamed2002180839 Posts: 3,444 Member
    I'd pay for another kitchen design style- as soon as they do something about all the other areas that are lacking.
  • Options
    alejandro15039alejandro15039 Posts: 939 Member
    I would rather they work for things that we REALLY need, instead of putting more stuff of the same stuff we already have.