Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,653 Member
    Hello everybody, my name is Kaitlyn and I'm from New York City. I love playing the sims and sharing ideas with other simmers; I'm new at the whole forum thing but is cool to see I have a place where I can talk to other people that also love the sims as much as I do. Nice meeting everyone ;)

Hello @wickedangell666 :) It is nice to meet you too. Welcome to the forums! I hope that you will enjoy meeting fellow simmers on the forum threads, enjoy talking about the sims in your games and their lives, and learn new helpful tips about playing the game. It is enjoyable chatting with fellow simmers and seeing pictures of their sims and builds.
    Happy simming! :)
  • Options
    PixelPrincezzPixelPrincezz Posts: 321 Member
    @rosemow Thank you very much for the warm welcome. I bet I'll have a lot of fun around here; So far the forums have been very helpful with tips and etc. :)
    “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” ― Oscar Wilde
    EA ID: PixelPrincezz
    90dia7ml8p6n.jpg
  • Options
    @rosemow Thank you very much for the warm welcome. I bet I'll have a lot of fun around here; So far the forums have been very helpful with tips and etc. :)

You're welcome :) Happy simming!
  • Options
    PudpudPudpud Posts: 8 New Member
    Hi, I am Tricia from the UK and I LOVE the sims. I have been a fan since day one and an on and off simmer since then. I am addicted to TS4 and have all the packs. This forum is a great source of information and knowlege from fellow simmers and I am glad to have found it. :smile:
  • Options
    Pudpud wrote: »
    Hi, I am Tricia from the UK and I LOVE the sims. I have been a fan since day one and an on and off simmer since then. I am addicted to TS4 and have all the packs. This forum is a great source of information and knowlege from fellow simmers and I am glad to have found it. :smile:

Hello @Pudpud :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums! It is great that you own all the sims 4 packs! The packs add many enjoyable and fun activities for our Sims to do, and they can enjoy living in the new worlds or go on a camping vacation to Granite Falls! The new build/buy mode and CAS items that come with the packs are great to use when playing the game as well as when we are creating Sims, deciding on clothing outfits, or building builds! Reading threads and posting on the forums are great ways of learning new things about playing the game, and to share our own simmng experiences with fellow simmers.
  • Options
    flingadingflingading Posts: 4 New Member
    Hi everyone! I started playing sims on playstation 2 with Sims 2. I played on gameboy with Bustin' Out and Urbz. I really became addicted when I played on computer...Wow!...big difference in ease of play and well everything is better. That was Sims 2 also, tried reg sims on computer but didn't like it. Took a break for many, many years and than started playing again beginning of last year with Sims 3. I only have 3 expansions which I just got at xmas time and would like play Sims 3 for years...don't want to move-on to Sims 4.
    I have 5 children (2 are adults) and 2 grandsons. I am the only one in our house that still loves the sims (traders). I don't have to take turns with anyone but the downside is they could care less when say a baby is born (which use to bring everyone in the house running) or a sim dies and grim reaper shows up. I love to create/build my town just as much as I love to play the game and can spend hours decorating a lot/house.
    Besides playing sims I love to scrapbook/journal memories/photos of my family. I learned to bookbind a few years ago so I love to make journals and books. I love to read anything I want to learn about; astrology, personality disorders, self-awareness and true-crime novels.
  • Options
    flingading wrote: »
    Hi everyone! I started playing sims on playstation 2 with Sims 2. I played on gameboy with Bustin' Out and Urbz. I really became addicted when I played on computer...Wow!...big difference in ease of play and well everything is better. That was Sims 2 also, tried reg sims on computer but didn't like it. Took a break for many, many years and than started playing again beginning of last year with Sims 3. I only have 3 expansions which I just got at xmas time and would like play Sims 3 for years...don't want to move-on to Sims 4.
    I have 5 children (2 are adults) and 2 grandsons. I am the only one in our house that still loves the sims (traders). I don't have to take turns with anyone but the downside is they could care less when say a baby is born (which use to bring everyone in the house running) or a sim dies and grim reaper shows up. I love to create/build my town just as much as I love to play the game and can spend hours decorating a lot/house.
    Besides playing sims I love to scrapbook/journal memories/photos of my family. I learned to bookbind a few years ago so I love to make journals and books. I love to read anything I want to learn about; astrology, personality disorders, self-awareness and true-crime novels.

Hello @flingading :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums! It is nice that you first started simming by playing the console version then that led you on to playing the PC version. It is great that you are now back simming again after having a break from playing the game for many years. Simming is fun! It is nice that you received sims 3 expansion packs for Christmas! They are very special simming presents to receive that you will continue to enjoy using and playing in your game! Perhaps one day your grand children will be simmers like you! Building is a very special part of simming! It is enjoyable both designing and building the exterior of homes and venues, as well as fun furnishing the interiors! The landscaping is enjoyable to do as well. Building helps us to express our creativity and have fun at the same time!
    Your scrapbooking and keeping journals and photos of your family is very special.<3 They are treasured memories of your family and special family times spent together,
  • Options
    cutiesimmer1234cutiesimmer1234 Posts: 13 New Member
    Hello everyone i'm @cutiesimmer1234 and i love the sims! i found it to be amazing!
  • Options
    Hello everyone i'm @cutiesimmer1234 and i love the sims! i found it to be amazing!

Hello @cutiesimmer1234 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums! Simming is fun! It is enjoyable creating our sims, building and furnishing homes for them to live in, and then watching them live their lives in the sims world!
    I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the forums and learn new information about playing the game,
    Happy simmimg! :)
  • Options
    kcking2371kcking2371 Posts: 39 Member
    My name is Kayla. I've been playing The Sims since it first came out, but never really got into the forums, I used to love to read the "stories" on The Sims 3 page, and that was about all I ever did on here, but it's very interesting to see everyone's input, and how much everyone wants the same things as I. One of my favorite things to do in the game is create big family trees. I will give a sim a distinctive feature and see how long it inherited through the generations. My current family, I've been playing since the game was released (and I do have a 1 yr old, so I don't get as much game time anymore) 7 generations in, with each child growing up and having their own family, it def gets a little confusing at times, haha. I also like rebuilding my dream homes over and over, although I still can't get them to look as great as some of the ones I see on here. But I can't wait to see what The Sims 4 has in store for us, I find myself not trying to complain about the things we don't have, because I remind myself it took EA 5 years to release all the awesome Sims 3 EP's and everything else !

Hope everyone has a great day !
  • Options
    kcking2371 wrote: »
    My name is Kayla. I've been playing The Sims since it first came out, but never really got into the forums, I used to love to read the "stories" on The Sims 3 page, and that was about all I ever did on here, but it's very interesting to see everyone's input, and how much everyone wants the same things as I. One of my favorite things to do in the game is create big family trees. I will give a sim a distinctive feature and see how long it inherited through the generations. My current family, I've been playing since the game was released (and I do have a 1 yr old, so I don't get as much game time anymore) 7 generations in, with each child growing up and having their own family, it def gets a little confusing at times, haha. I also like rebuilding my dream homes over and over, although I still can't get them to look as great as some of the ones I see on here. But I can't wait to see what The Sims 4 has in store for us, I find myself not trying to complain about the things we don't have, because I remind myself it took EA 5 years to release all the awesome Sims 3 EP's and everything else !

Hope everyone has a great day !

Hello @kcking2371 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums! Legacy families are a very special part of the game. It is very nice seeing the new generations of children and seeing how they are similar or differ from previous generations and also from siblings. It is exciting that your current family has seven generations! I send a little " hello" to your one year old child too <3 Perhaps they will one day be a simmer like you! It is enjoyable creating simversions of our dream homes or real life buildings. It is then nice having our sims live in these homes.
    I hope that you are having a very nice weekend.
  • Options
    kcking2371kcking2371 Posts: 39 Member
    @rosemow Yes it is, and I really like how in Sims 4 you can edit your families in the "household" menu without having to actually go to their lots, haha. Because sometimes when they age up their having MAJOR wardrobe malfunction, so I usually check my families every couple hours of playing. My one yr old loves to sit in her high chair and watch, so I'm sure she will when she gets older ;)
  • Options
    TexAg2009TexAg2009 Posts: 4 New Member
    @rosemow Thank you for your kind invitation to this page that you left for me the other day. I have been playing The Sims since I was a young girl, having to play on my older brother's computer when he was out of the house! Now, 15 years later, I have one year old twins and I play during their naptime! I enjoy both the Sims 3 and The Sims 4. They both have very good features. Which game I play all depends on what kind of story I want to tell that day!
  • Options
    TexAg2009 wrote: »
    @rosemow Thank you for your kind invitation to this page that you left for me the other day. I have been playing The Sims since I was a young girl, having to play on my older brother's computer when he was out of the house! Now, 15 years later, I have one year old twins and I play during their naptime! I enjoy both the Sims 3 and The Sims 4. They both have very good features. Which game I play all depends on what kind of story I want to tell that day!

Hello @TexAg2009 :) It is nice to meet you. It was great that you first started simming by playing on your brothers computer, but needed to wait until he had left the home! It is very special that you now have your own special twin children and are continung to enjoy playing the game. I send a hug to them <3 It is enjoyable choosing which version of the sims to play depending on what game or sims family that we would like to play that day.
  • Options
    SerenityStupidSerenityStupid Posts: 1 New Member
    So I don't really know how to start this but...
    Hi I'm Serenity, or Serena as some people call me (not even my real name but oh well). I've been playing the sims since the second one came out, but I've only just bothered to join this. There's not much else I have to say of the top of my head :| Anyway its nice to meet you all :)
  • Options
    Hi I'm Serenity, or Serena as some people call me (not even my real name but oh well). I've been playing the sims since the second one came out, but I've only just bothered to join this. There's not much else I have to say of the top of my head :| Anyway its nice to meet you all :)

Hello @SerenityStupid :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums! It is nice that you have been simmimg since the release of Sims 2. You would have enjoyed spending many fun and enjoyable hours simming over the time! I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the forum threads, enjoy posting about the sims that are in your games, and learn new helpful tips about playing the game.
  • Options
    amyedwards1986amyedwards1986 Posts: 244 Member
    Hi everyone
    My name's Amy I am 29 and I live in Los Angeles California. Besides being a Sims Addict since the very first game, I love travelling throughout the World, surfing, making new friends, fashion (which becomes my professional activity by the way as I'm a fashion consultant) and most importantly, enjoying life.
    I'm also a pet lover, I have a cat named Romeo, a dog named Juliet. No they're not in love for the ones daring to ask but they are like brother & sister. Romeo is a black European cat and he's very fluffy. Juliet is a light brown Bichon. They are both 3 years old.
    I'm married since July 4 2015 and an happy mom of a year old little man named Killian. <3
    11ay6ix.jpg

What we have once enjoyed we can never lose. All that we love deeply becomes a part of us -Helen Keller-
  • Options
    911TruthBear911TruthBear Posts: 637 Member
    edited March 2016
    Stupid double post! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! >:)
  • Options
    Hi everyone
    My name's Amy I am 29 and I live in Los Angeles California. Besides being a Sims Addict since the very first game, I love traveling throughout the World, surfing, making new friends, fashion (which becomes my professional activity by the way as I'm a fashion consultant) and most importantly, enjoying life.
    I'm also a pet lover, I have a cat named Romeo, a dog named Juliet. No they're not in love for the ones daring to ask but they are like brother & sister. Romeo is a black European cat and he's very fluffy. Juliet is a light brown Bichon. They are both 3 years old.
    I'm married since July 4 2015 and an happy mom of a year old little man named Killian.

Hello, @amyedwards1986 !!!
    To help you on your Sim journey, I gave you a Like, an Awesome and an Insightful....I hope it will help speed you on your way to becoming a full member! :smile:
  • Options

Hello, @SerenityStupid ....I gave you a like, an Insightful and an Awesome! Hope it helps you get full membership soon! :smiley:

• Options
    @911TruthBear That's really nice of you. Thank you very much <3
    11ay6ix.jpg

What we have once enjoyed we can never lose. All that we love deeply becomes a part of us -Helen Keller-
  • Options
    Hi everyone
    My name's Amy .I live in Los Angeles California. Besides being a Sims Addict since the very first game, I love travelling throughout the World, surfing, making new friends, fashion (which becomes my professional activity by the way as I'm a fashion consultant) and most importantly, enjoying life.
    I'm married since July 4 2015 and an happy mom of a year old little man named Killian.

Hello @amyedwards1986 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums! It is nice that you have been simming since the first sims game. Simming is fun!
    It is nice that you are a pet lover and have a dog and a cat. Our pets are special animal members of our family household. It is great that they have the names Romeo and Juliet!
    I send a little hello to your son as well :) Perhaps he will become a simmer like you in the future too!
  • Options
    @rosemow Thank you very much for this heartwarming welcome. My son is a little young to play video games as he just said his first word this morning. It wasn't Sim but It makes my day anyway. Perhaps he'll be a future simmer we'll see. ;)
    11ay6ix.jpg

• Options
    @911TruthBear That's really nice of you. Thank yowuu very much

@amyedwards1986 ....You are quite welcome! This is one way we simmers help each other out! I was a newbie back in October, and I can remember how it seemed like an eternity to become a full member (although it only took ten days, lol!)

When you become a full member, pass the love on to others! <3
  • Options
    @911TruthBear I will ;)
    11ay6ix.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top