Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The coolest thing about sims 4?

My favorite thing about the sims 4 is how well the CAS is. It includes great hair and clothes, and love the pull-sliders.

Comments

• Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    Just CAS for me
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,454 Member
    Everything. o:)
    Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.
  • Options
    aws200aws200 Posts: 2,262 Member
    edited January 2016
    CAS when it comes to editing the Sims but the lack of sliders for those who don't want/like/can't use the drag feature, CASt, birth sign, personality, turn ons turn off, and favorite music food and color take it back several steps to be about as in depth as The Sims 1 CAS.
    1. The Sims 2
    2. The Sims 3
    3. The Sims 4 (5 years later its decent)
    4. The Sims 1
  • Options
    allieb312allieb312 Posts: 305 Member
    I love everything but there's some things that I want to change. Guess we should be happy we have a sims 4!
  • Options
    aws200 wrote: »
    CAS when it comes to editing the Sims but the lack of sliders for those who don't want/like/can't use the drag feature, CASt, birth sign, personality, turn ons turn off, and favorite music food and color take it back several steps to be about as in depth as The Sims 1 CAS.

Heeeey don't go insulting The Sims 1 . They did too have a birth sign haha
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    Yes, I agree, CAS is the best part of sims 4! I could spend hours just playing with that! :D
  • Options
    TheSimerTheSimer Posts: 1,007 Member
    The best thing about sims 4? It is the first sims game where i really believe that my sims are ALIVE and not robots.
    kT8iAq3.png
  • Options
    allieb312allieb312 Posts: 305 Member
    Orchid13 wrote: »

I very much enjoyed sims 1!
  • Options
    NeonHighwaysNeonHighways Posts: 1,508 Member
    To me the most amazing thing is CAS. Especially the fact that hats can be used with any hair, and that boots fit nicely with longer pants.
  • Options
    taigoesrawrtaigoesrawr Posts: 812 Member
    CAS! (I know I sound like a broken record) but seriously you can't make a bad looking sim in TS4 I mean sure there's ...Linda..

lindadownloads_zpszvg0czie.png

but she's also pretty freakin' bootiful! So like I was saying, CAS is for sure great and I love the cartoonish graphics! So appealing. I was taking pictures of my sims yesterday and the scenery and I was like "Oooooooooooooo! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! OHHHH!" y'know, my creative juices were flowin' !
  • Options
    PeachyKeen88PeachyKeen88 Posts: 652 Member
    Personally, the gallery is my favorite feature. It makes revamping entire towns so stinking easy!
  • Options
    Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,454 Member
    CAS! (I know I sound like a broken record) but seriously you can't make a bad looking sim in TS4 I mean sure there's ...Linda..

lindadownloads_zpszvg0czie.png

but she's also pretty freakin' bootiful! So like I was saying, CAS is for sure great and I love the cartoonish graphics! So appealing. I was taking pictures of my sims yesterday and the scenery and I was like "Oooooooooooooo! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! OHHHH!" y'know, my creative juices were flowin' !

Everyone loves Sexy Linda. B)
    Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    I love the world structure, and how it means I'll never not be able to fit new venue types in, and will be able to have all the things in my save. (I'd still like to be able to choose to cut a world off in a save, but I love that I'll never have to!)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    mrnhmathmrnhmath Posts: 750 Member
    Only CAS and Gallery.
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,877 Member
    My favorite is the ability to send your sims to different towns without losing relationships.
  • Options
    PallystylePallystyle Posts: 2,415 Member
    The loading screens....gives me a chance to go to the bathroom.

Seriously, I love the building. And that things don't look shiny all the time. And CAS. And that the community lots are always full of sims.
    My Sims 4 Creations= Click Here ;) Find me on origin at Pallystyle
    My Murkland Challenge Adventures: Click Here

• Options
    blueturtleotterblueturtleotter Posts: 867 Member
    CAS, although I do not like how it is impossible to make chubby looking sims, and the gallery.
  • Options
    ebuchalaebuchala Posts: 4,945 Member
    I love build mode in this game. I like CAS, too, but for some reason I find it more boring making people than building things. XD Love that we can move between worlds without losing relationships, moods, etc. Love how easy it is to change lots, drop new commercial lots in place, etc. (maybe that falls under building?). Love the liveliness of the Sims.

I like the emotions and the direction they're trying to go with them but they do need some tweaking.
    Origin ID: ebuchala
    I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning psychopath. Reaper
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Probably build mode. It is easier to drag in this game, although there could still be some improvements with it. I badly am missing terrain tool. It is nice that Sims can visit all the hoods in this game.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    allieb312 wrote: »

Me too . I loved it
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options

Me too . I loved it
    I loved the Sims 1 as well. I still play it.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    Scobre wrote: »

Me too . I loved it
    I loved the Sims 1 as well. I still play it.

I wish I could :( and sims 2 and sometimes sims 3....
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    cameronw209cameronw209 Posts: 1,497 Member
    edited January 2016
    trying to post on my phone but it's only showing one line of text :(
  • Options

I wish I could :( and sims 2 and sometimes sims 3....
    Bummer. I'm sorry you can't anymore. I have all four games on my computer.
  • Options
    Soulcloud6Soulcloud6 Posts: 267 Member
    Hairstyles, TS3 had horrible hairstyles