Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rebuilding Worlds: A Sims 4 Building & Genetics Challenge (Thread Moved)

Comments

• Options
    SimmerellaSimmerella Posts: 67 Member
    189da4e07b.png
    Aiyana is now pregnant for the third time with their last baby. Both she and Austin is really excited!

4697225704.png
    bc3769cbdc.png
    Emilia came home from school and got a B in grades, she doesn't seem too happy about it though haha. While both of their parents was att work they took the opportunity to eat in front of the TV.

06adb76dff.png
    2fe89665f5.png
    3c647acf6f.png
    8046aa4295.png
    When Aiyana got in labor Austin panicked as usual. And there was a evil ghost who worked at the front desk of the hospital that I had to take some photos of.

14346e7d8b.png
    5794351512.png
    I was hoping for another girl this time but they had a boy and he got the name Liam.

c5540436ea.png
    82a2b58f92.png
    2fc27ddfd9.png
    d3a8d78b90.png
    When Austin and Aiyana got home from the hospital with Liam it was time for Milos birthday. Aiyana started to make Milos favorite hamburger cake and then it was time to celebrate.

479592270e.png
    e75e8a96fc.png
    The whole family sat at the table to eat the cake and Milos friends also came over to celebrate.

6a7fa5ce34.png
    47dfed0671.png
    Emilia congratulated Milo and gave him a big hug.

29100ca818.jpg
    This is how Milo looks like. He got his mothers lips and his fathers nose and eyes but I think he looks more lika his mother than his father. He got the Computer whiz aspiration and got the active trait.
  • Options
    TellexTellex Posts: 583 Member
    @Francisca464 sorry I forgot to answer your earlier question about the cake! Hive cooked it :) It's part of the gourmet cooking skill :)

I managed to fix my game after about 2 hours! I have over 2,000 downloads in my game and had to go through everything, open the game, close the game, delete another bunch, reload, etc :( lengthy process and it was not the Sweet FX after all :) so pretty fixed game LOL

@Meeshelby great update! glad to see your sims are settling in to their new home :) Jasper is cute! I love having big sim families! I have to control myself a little with the challenge though. Looking forward to seeing more kids :)

@MysticFae Poor Summer :( looks like shes having a rough pregnancy lol. The twins are adorable :)

I cant find who asked me about Maple's bed cover :( whomever was after it, you can get it here :D

Update time!

Last time we ended with a pregnant Honey, whom with Alvin Marks (son on Vincent marks, his only child) told her parents over dinner that they were expecting!

Maple has been studding hard at school and is now a A Student :) she's focusing on her baking skill mostly.. because i've decided that she will own a bakery :) *loves baking in RL* and I also hope she rolls a trait related to food when she ages up...

48a2830d8b.jpg

63a2433afa.jpg

She also has not met any of the guys :( so this weekend it will be her task to track down all 3 of them...!

230a7951e8.jpg

Also here is the comparison I promised earlier :) to me, Maple looks more like her mother. She does have Leroys jawline, cheekbones and of course, his hair colour :)

8e325e76a9.jpg

Leroy also reached level 10 of the Science career! :D & he has plenty of time to retire and spend the rest of his life painting & relaxing I guess :) I'll see how it pans out! For now he is still working.

a0b5994a4e.jpg
    55e853c1d2.jpg

It is birthday time at the Hernandez household once again! This time the twins and Alvin are growing up! Maple baked a cake all three of them

d2ef020281.jpg
    113cde7fd6.jpg

Unfortunatly... Honey couldn't age up just yet :( because pregnant sims cant age >.< but Hive & Alvin went ahead and blew their candles out.. I then turned aging off because I want the twins to remain the same age :)

511533fa57.jpg
    01e524c61b.jpg

As Alvin isn't my heir's partner, I chose the attractive trait for him. Hive rolled the "loves Art' trait through the generator :)

f4623e48b4.jpg

Both Aponi (founder) & Valentina (gen 2 heir) showed up to celebrate as well :) Valentina smashed up the doll house.. as per usual -.-

53117cae91.jpg

I also caught Valentina giving her daughter Annalita a hug :')

3f1d946fe5.jpg

The time had come!! Honey had to come home early from school because a notification popped up that she had gone into labor!

20fade44ac.jpg

She rushed home and Alvin rushed her to the hospital!

36817e8362.jpg

LOL @ the doctors face XD she does not approve of Alvin's reaction I don't think XD

49e90e7352.jpg

And poof! TWINS! Seems to be running in the family at the moment!

They decided to call the oldest Vince after Alvins dad Vincent (who is deceased) and the other little fella is Tate :)

0d02db9088.jpg
    505371394f.jpg

The next day it was time for Honey to age up! Alvin threw a birthday party for her and she wasted no time blowing out her candles! (don't mind the orange hippo behind her >.>)

1f868e0e03.jpg

These two also autonomously smooch all around the place. It's kinda cute :)

6545b2501a.jpg

Honey rolled the Glutton trait, which coincidentally Alvin also has! They can be piggy's together :)

2cfbc57de2.jpg

As the party wrapped up, Alvin invited Honey outside for a quick walk to the spot where they shared their first kiss... then he fell to one knee and popped the big question to Honey!

b0563a0e14.jpg

She said yes! In fact, she had a locked want to marry Alvin! She rolled it back when she was a teen :)

8558b2d316.jpg

It won't be long before these two get married :) I need to free some space up in the house. With the twins, there is now a full household! I'll wait for them to age up and then send them packing.

Julianna & Leroy are both absolutely stoked to be grandparents :) I'm glad they had boys too, gives poor Vincent's name a chance to carry on through the generations :)

fc25dc8b91.jpg
    35i5blu.png
    My Simblr
    Current family tree

Origin ID: tellekinz
  • Options
    OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    @Tellex - I LOVE YOUR SIGGY!!
  • Options
    yunanescayunanesca Posts: 303 Member
    The next morning pristine got up before her brother and ate a quick breakfast cause she was due to be to work in few hours so she called in a bit of help while ther away.
    11-13-15_4-22-01nbspPM_zps6refjdkn.png
    11-13-15_4-22-25nbspPM_zpsnvoghpcu.png
    then preston was in hurry as he passed the maid on the way going to work 11-13-15_4-28-46nbspPM_zps6ypn6ot6.png
    11-13-15_4-52-58nbspPM_zpsbcxgjtvd.png

later that night pristine return home, She decided to the the Nightowl club
    11-13-10.jpg
    She called her bother and her friend that Like her bother from 10yrs ago, althought her bother dosen't relise they kept in touch after her (Ailssa) friend was adopted out whom also had a Huge crush on her brother but he clearly didn't like her.
    11-13-16.jpg
    11-13-14.jpg
    11-13-11.jpg
    although pristine didn't even so much as notice or reconize the Young man watching her, he noticed her 10 yrs later.
    (this will be filled later with the memory segiment coming soon)
    Preston noticed certian young man watching his sister he made it certian he hug her ever few mins
    11-13-18.jpg
    Johnny Zest " Dude That Girl Smoking Why aren't you asking her out yet"
    Kenji "I'm planning on it"
    Johnny "wow I was about to say if you don't.. Well You know"
    Preston giving a glare in there direction after over hearing what was said
    .:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:.
    11-13-17.jpg
    Preston sat at the bar next to the guy pretending to be happy about seeing him but not really only for his sister's sake since she didn't seem to reconize him. but he reconized him. (also along with the memory segiment to be soon)

11-13-19.jpg
    Pristine " So How life been for You and everything in the city since You were adopted and we parted ways at the orphange it been awhile since we last met you know Tell me everything? "
    Ailssa " It's been really great and I work as the aspireing a chef the parents there great, mom keep nagging me I need to settle down well dad just wants me to have fun and enjoy life "
    11-13-20.jpg
    Ailssa " I Noticed a Tall handsome guy giveing you Big Cuddly Hug, that wouldn't be a boyfriend Would it... come on aren't you dating any one."
    Pristine " What!.. Oh that , *chuckles* obvious You don't Reconize him from when we Were kids he's My bother Preston The one You used to chase all over the Orphange, he would ran like no tommarrow to get away from you, You had him scared half to death of girls for while, just cause you wanted to kiss him. "
    Ailssa " Wow!!.. Well I Liked him alot alway though he was Cute, he not ... " *looking at Pristine with questions*
    Pristine " No he not and hasn't even so much lookin at any, Believe Me I think I would know! in his mind he busy protectin me after all these year after the incident that happend back then, Girls are so not on his radar."
    Ailssa *Eyeing preston* "Really!!.. Huh May be I can change that, know that guy talking to your bother was eyeing you pretty good to Ya know maybe you should try dating ...At least give it a shot"
    Pristine " Me I've never dated anyone I was to busy with school and Preston clinging to me, wasn't much time for anything elsa"
    Ailssa " Oh yea I remeber You cried for month after that happend.. to him your were Mommy He used to say You looked alot like her and after that Your Lil bro became so over protective, well you should invite me over some to you While He's there. "
    Pristine " He Gotten better...."
    11-13-21.jpg
    Kenji grinning like Fool cause he know's preston hasn't forgotten" Wouldn't dream of it.. "
    Preston "You finally show up again after all these year, don't even think About it " *in lower tone voice but firm voice*
    ~Sincerely,Yunanesca~
    My show case.
    jjqfre10.png
    click the button for my Sims 4 Creator Studio
    http://yunanesca.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    Heckstress17Heckstress17 Posts: 2,306 Member
    I know I've been slacking on doing my individual comments. I've just been super busy. Sorry! I've got a bit of time to do that now though. I wanna post my update but I've gotta put it together and I'd rather go play my game with this little bit of free time lol

@Meeshelby - The NRass mods for TS3 are amazing. Definitely recommend them! I never get to post all the pics I take either. I go snap happy when I'm in game so I'm glad I can still post them on my simblr, and post the most important/cutest ones here. I love Jason, he's such a handsome sim. I'm kinda surprised at how much his son doesn't resemble him right now. He's a cute kid though :)

@cupcakesims - Austin and Aiyana are adorable together. I seriously love them as a couple. Milo and Emilia are super cute too, and I love both of their names! Milo looks a lot like his mother to me. I think he has her eye shape too, it's kinda hard to tell though. I'm excited to see how Emilia and baby bro Liam age up.

@MysticFae - I'm secretly hoping Summer will have twins again. Finger's crossed these ones are girls though ;)

@Tellex - Gurrrrrl I'm still not over how pretty Maple turned out. She's really upstaged her Mom's good looks. I love that Aponi and Valentina showed up to the birthday party. I'm not surprised that Honey had twins. That seems to be the new norm with births lately lol I'm actually starting to wonder if the latest patch raised the multiple percentage or something. Anyway's I love that one of the twins is named after his Grandpa Vincent <3 and lol @ the last pic. Julianna looks glad to be done having babies of her own. Your signature is brilliant!!!

@yuanesca - Alissa's totally got a thing for Pristine.
    Origin ID:Heckstress17
  • Options
    @cupcakesim GRATS on baby number 3.
    @Tellex am loveing the baby skins dear would of some of those for when I get to that point :D
    @Heckstress17 that cause there best friend still from growing up an she trying to get closer to her brother the mood in side the bar is flirty but neither was making a move ~.~: maybe except kenji.
    ~Sincerely,Yunanesca~
    My show case.
    jjqfre10.png
  • Options
    @yunanesca - The twins' home looks great! Are you making the twins the founders for the challenge? Please check back on the main page for the challenge guidelines. You will need to choose from one of the couplings there for this challenge. Let me know if you need help or if anything is unclear :smile:
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    @OJenn I was planing to I can choose one of them if you like. I had choose pristine and kenji Native American Female | White Male caue I my self am native in rl. I just writing a bit of a back ground would help wiht story since i like writing but if it to much then I can just blankly put them up
    ~Sincerely,Yunanesca~
    My show case.
    jjqfre10.png
  • Options
    yunanesca wrote: »
    @OJenn I was planing to I can choose one of them if you like. I had choose pristine and kenji Native American Female | White Male caue I my self am native in rl. I just writing a bit of a back ground would help wiht story since i like writing but if it to much then I can just blankly put them up

All good! Very interesting take on the challenge for sure. Thanks for the clarification :smile:
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    I would like to take this time to blame @Tellex 100% for what has happened in my game. :tongue:

Family Tree

Georgia had her third date with Tyler and to put it lightly it was awful
    tumblr_nxzjn19rcu1tn6pi8o1_1280.png

Afterwards she went to sit at the park behind her house where she met Richard (the latest addition to the genepool)
    tumblr_nxzjn19rcu1tn6pi8o2_1280.png

One thing led to another and well uhm...
    tumblr_nxzl8dMqv91tn6pi8o1_1280.png

Yeah...
    tumblr_nxzl8dMqv91tn6pi8o2_1280.png

Georgia has two boy toys now
    15herfc.png
  • Options
    @OJenn - Two boy toys, and one fabulous bedroom! I'm in love!
  • Options
    @OJenn LOL love that
    ~Sincerely,Yunanesca~
    My show case.
    jjqfre10.png
  • Options
    MeeshelbyMeeshelby Posts: 1,914 Member
    Omg @OJenn !! LOL...And Richard is freaking gorgeous!
  • Options
    @Heckstress17 @yunanesca @Meeshelby She asked them both to be her boyfriend...starting to think I picked the wrong aspiration lol.

Speaking of aspirations, she completed hers and I am debating picking another.
    650e1a2e79.jpg

house tour!

tumblr_nxqhegpcG11tn6pi8o1_1280.png

tumblr_nxqhegpcG11tn6pi8o2_1280.png

tumblr_nxqhegpcG11tn6pi8o6_1280.png

tumblr_nxqhegpcG11tn6pi8o7_1280.png

tumblr_nxqhegpcG11tn6pi8o4_1280.png

tumblr_nxqhegpcG11tn6pi8o3_1280.png

tumblr_nxqhegpcG11tn6pi8o5_1280.png

tumblr_nxqhv3a4qH1tn6pi8o4_1280.png

tumblr_nxqhv3a4qH1tn6pi8o6_1280.png

tumblr_nxqhv3a4qH1tn6pi8o3_1280.png

tumblr_nxqhv3a4qH1tn6pi8o5_1280.png

tumblr_nxqhv3a4qH1tn6pi8o1_1280.png
  • Options
    @OJenn i'm loveing that house
    ~Sincerely,Yunanesca~
    My show case.
    jjqfre10.png
  • Options
    @OJenn Thanks, I had the idea of my siggy pop into my head while I was bored at work one day XD LOOOOLLLL @ Richard! Oh I take full responsibility for this lol!! :) Richard looks great in your game btw! Loving him and Georgia together :)Shes so naughty though! Having two men on the go, both as boyfriends LOL I think she needs that romantic aspiration.. the one where they want multiple lovers bahah XD I also love Georgias house! It's totally gorgeous!

@Heckstress17 i'm so happy with how Maple turned out :D I think shes almost a 50/50 mix of her parents :) maybe 60% Julianna & 40% Leroy lol.
    I think you are right about the twins thing. There seems to be a high percentage of twins in my game at the moment.. i'd like for Maple to just have single birth children & only two at that! So i'm going to try to pace myself with her having kids. I thought the Marks should be continued on in my game, I do like Vincent and I find it funny that a Hernandez & Marks are getting married after the drama last generation lol! I'm looking forward to your update! I've missed your updates! :)

@yunanesca I posted the link for the baby skins in a previous post if you want them! :) great update btw! Lots of drama happening in your game :)

Update!

family tree
    I need to update it!

It's wedding day at the Hernandez household! Maple is stuffing her face with some pancakes made by Hive. She slept in later than the rest of them and missed out on the big family breakfast..

28b3c82e77.jpg

4f49a626ae.jpg

They all arrived at the Willow Creeks Wedding venue and Maple happned to bump into Derek Blazedell! Yay one down, two to go..!

62b6aaa32b.jpg

It was on with the wedding.. Honey & Alvin got married at 8am, having an early one. A babysitter took care of their twin sons for the day :)

86e454c254.jpg
    4e182638de.jpg
    3fbf9aaad5.jpg
    ed7ad6a282.jpg

After the ceremony, Maple hit the bar. It must be her lucky day because Mathias Hair was there! She quickly introduced herself and just like that, he was on his way. He did look back at her though, so I think he liked what he saw! :) I need to give him a make over though..

1e3f70b23d.jpg

Maple also rekindled her friendship with her old school pal Dulce (who is now a young adult.. there is bit of an age gap between these two, i didn't realize!)

c857bff0bb.jpg

They reminisced and took another selfie together :)

*+*Cue now and then photo+*+

24fe75228e.jpg
    977eb9c3ae.jpg

That awkward moment when your aunty shows up in the same dress...

6b813343cd.jpg

Overall it was a pretty good wedding! They scored a gold, I just pretty much sat back and was not a control freak over the whole event. It was kinda fun watching the sims do their own thing and interact with guests in their own way :) Leroy got to catch up with his little bro Anthony.

ce4924c95a.jpg

and he and Maple did some cloud-gazing together :)

8ff2567e09.jpg

Hive also rolled this want.. :) So I think I know who's getting married next!

941b4026c9.jpg

Vince & Tate are due to grow up any second now, so as soon as they do, the little Marks family will be moving out :)

Did I mention Leroy is loving being a grandfather..? :) Here's another one just encase!

6f7c58d6eb.jpg
    35i5blu.png
    My Simblr
    Current family tree

• Options
    OOOoook!! Sorry for double post!! But I HAD to share this because the twins just grew up with some VERY interesting genes!!

So first off there is Vince, who grew up with a darker skintone than both of his parents, and even darker than his grandmother Julianna! (i'm shocked he wasn;t a darker baby?!) anyway! I recall Alvin had a darker mother and so this must be a throwback skintone!!

b62b4d1c53.jpg

Then there is Tate who grew up with brown hair like Leroy! (the strong Pablo gene!) Honey has Juliannas Black hair & Alvin has Vincents blonde hair! Yet Tate has brown! WOO!

He also grew up with blonde eyebrows... so I wasn't sure where that was going.. but I made them match his hair colour.

11dc964495.jpg

So two possible throw back genes!
    35i5blu.png
    My Simblr
    Current family tree

• Options
    @Tellex Hooray for throwbacks!! And that wedding was heavenly!
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    @Tellex i guess I'l have ot hunt them down them adorable baby skins do know wht post tht was on?
    I found it back on page 37 I'm just doing posing atm I hasn't tried to do the babes meshing yet ~.~: but i'l save it a have look at it.

@OJenn just wanted to let you know I took up Posing Sims caue I wanted to have AlthoughI enoy the fun fact of poses i noticed while I was looking about for certain poses I noticed that ther wasn't very many family oriented pose friend poses going on AKA Family Oriented,Such as Kids and parents and Group family pitures Unless ther ther is somewhere in GTW I have heard of but I don't have tht so i don't know. But I decied right befor my surgery why don't I take up posing and learn that and be one of the few to help create Family poses possiably in the commuinity so It have took me about month and half now since my surgery and i have pose idea come up left an right som I'm workin also to make up some for everyone as well working on my story here XD I have so many screen shot I have write up and post Lol on her. along with posings :) which I have custom made all mine for the up coming screens once I get my creator studio up i'll be glad to share them. As what i'm saying this Thread Inspried me to do something in return to help all of you :)
    Post edited by yunanesca on
    ~Sincerely,Yunanesca~
    My show case.
    jjqfre10.png
  • Options
    BrandiBrandi Posts: 129 Member
    @Everyone I have 4-5 pages of updates and comments to go through so I will do that after I post my up.
    Warning this is going to be a long update!
    The game was dragging and getting a little boring so I set aging back to normal. Also, Ava has the cheerul trait and rambunctious scamp childhood aspiration.

44fc1f5002.jpg
    I moved to the family to a new neighborhood and house so they could have a little more room. I wasn't really in the mood to build so I just found a house off the gallery. I found that it's harder to customize prebuilt houses so I thinking I'm going to try to start building in generation 2.

1364bec87b.jpg
    30cacf31a7.jpg
    f8f10187b9.jpg
    f5f3df5a69.jpg
    1dd017ceb2.jpg
    Because Kaylie had the Social Butterfly aspiration, she spent a lot of time trying to make friends with people around town.

cc5a8a7d8a.jpg
    543fc852e8.jpg
    Ava spent a lot of her time working on her motor skill and getting lots of love from her sick mom.

61ff0f66d2.jpg
    Even though they have busy schedules, Martin and Bailey still make time for just the two of them.

1148db38c2.jpg
    e66b5fdd51.jpg
    With only a few days left before aging up Kaylie hung out on the monkey bars and thought about how good her childhood was. THen she had some fun.

22b351a88c.jpg
    Bailey finally gets promoted. I think she is at level 8 at this point. And I think she is pregnant even though risky woohoo is only set to 5%.

922144c521.jpg
    Ava also uses the pool to work on her motor skill.

7f58ed9a0c.jpg
    That night they have a family dinner. It's so hard trying to get everyone to sit and eat at the same time.

6f4074c4ae.jpg
    6f4074c4ae.jpg
    c4b7be2626.jpg
    6dbbdbb040.jpg
    728a188399.jpg
    That night Bailey found out she was pregnant again. After telling Martin and getting a massage she immediately threw up.

a49cdcced5.jpg
    Martin still looks so fascinated.
    At some point there was a birthday party for Kaylie and Martin but I forgot to take pictures.
    Kaylie-Teen_zpsysgff8uj.png
    Kaylie-Teen%20Compare_zpsqa9vf2og.jpg
    Kaylie as a teen and a comparison between her and her parents. She received the Loves the Outdoors trait and the Master Chef aspiration.

96386f09e1.jpg
    It was finally time to have the baby. Did anyone else notice how much this looks like a game?

f5b34c486b.jpg
    Another girl! Her name is Riley. I don't want anyone more kids in this generation so sadly no more woohoo for them. There was more but I will just save it for the next update.
  • Options
    @yunanesca - Very cool, I noticed there was a huge lack of group/ family poses out there as well that aren't tied to events like weddings etc. I know one of my favorite creators is making a "group" pose.

Family Tree

So I guess we all know who is in the lead here, well that and he is the father of her child
    51653cfc35.jpg

Richard was very excited about the prospect of having a baby (I've never seen a sim this giddy)
    cc51452fa9.jpg

I can't stop staring at him and he doesn't seem camera shy at all
    xkn2f9.png

tumblr_ny0uthF7Ub1tn6pi8o4_r1_1280.png

And I think Savannah and Vincent have come to terms with their daughter having a baby out of wedlock
    tumblr_ny0ujnb8HP1tn6pi8o2_1280.png

I don't think Georgia liked the fact that the receptionist was a ghost
    280jbc6.png

Welcome baby Miles! First baby of generation 4
    5my3pd.png
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    @OJenn - Georgia's house is so beautiful! All the hard work you put in decorating and building really shows. I can't pick a favorite room, or space, because they're all so gorgeous! Not to mention Georgia herself is stunning. I've always liked that base game top, but have never found a good way for a sim to wear it. She's rockin' it though! Also where are her jeans from?? omg and as I was typing this up you posted another update with baby Miles! Yay! Annnnnd can you pretty please link me to Georgia'a blue maternity outfit?? ;)

@Tellex - I totally love that a Hernandez child and Mark's one are now married. It's such a cool twist to how the generation started out. Derek's looking good in your game. What hair color does he have? I put him into my game and since I don't have the EP/SP with his hair he came bald and it gave him black hair. It's the darkest brown color right? Also same question about Ridge. Anyway's on to your update. Honey looked so lovely on her wedding day! You picked a great spot to have it at too! I absolutely adore the throwback selfie pic of Maple and her friend from school :D And hooray for throwback genetics! I'm still not convinced they're not just a myth in my game though lol

@yunanesca - I don't use poses in my game, but mainly because the only poses I really want are family ones, and there are none. So I'm looking forward to seeing what you've been working on :)

@Brandi - I'm typing my update right now and saw you posted too lol So I wanted to make sure I commented. That house is so great! I'd love to live in a place like that IRL but houses don't look like that here in FL :( I admire you doing Kaylie's social butterfly aspiration, that's my least favorite kid one lol I usually give up after the 1st friend. I'm glad I didn't set my risky woohoo to 5%, I was just about to change it. Mine's set at 2%. Kaylie aged up beautifully! She's seriously so pretty! And wow another girl! Welcome Riley!

I wanted to post this update so you guys would see it before it gets posted from my queue on my simblr.

Family Tree (Updated, but spoilers so don't click till the end of the update lol)

Zander's working on completing his mischief aspiration. He needed to buy a voo doo doll. Unfortunately he could only bind it to his wife.
    tumblr_nxtymrqiSW1ryemaro1_1280.png

I was worried until I saw that he could do loving interactions, like cuddle, with it. That's kinda cute lol
    tumblr_nxtymrqiSW1ryemaro2_1280.png

Julianna's still working on writing a best seller. The daily duties of being a Mom to 4 make it hard to get writing time in. She's happy to care for her family though.
    tumblr_nxo64achSL1ryemaro1_1280.png

I must admit, initially I was not in love with how Malia aged up, or her new trait. But now I just adore her. I think she's really cute, and I'm getting past her hatred of children.
    tumblr_nxty8xSR4e1ryemaro1_1280.png

She's been working on her comedy skill, but as you can see she's still a beginner.
    tumblr_nxtyjilOsD1ryemaro1_1280.png

With the triplet's teen birthday finally approaching I've been cramming to get Mason, and Mandy's aspiration's completed. Thankfully, they both reached level 10 of the creativity skill the night before their birthday!
    tumblr_nxvgf4zs2u1ryemaro1_1280.png
    tumblr_nxvggeu6hz1ryemaro1_1280.png

Macy's a lost cause because of her, social butterfly aspiration. It's the worst lol I just hate it.
    tumblr_nxtybkC1aB1ryemaro2_1280.png

She didn't complete her aspiration, but she did get more time with her parents then her siblings.
    tumblr_nxtybkC1aB1ryemaro1_1280.png

The next morning it was finally time, the triplet's birthday finally arrived! True to my play style there was no formal birthday party. Maybe someday lol
    tumblr_nxvgl9PcrZ1ryemaro4_1280.png

I can't believe they all actually lit their candles at the exact same time!
    tumblr_nxvgj6VMm41ryemaro1_1280.png

Blow those candles out little ones!
    tumblr_nxvgn7LLc01ryemaro1_1280.png
    tumblr_nxvgn7LLc01ryemaro2_1280.png
    tumblr_nxvgn7LLc01ryemaro3_1280.png

Macy, the first born aged up to look an awful lot like her big sister. She gained the, music lover trait, like her Father.
    tumblr_nxvgp4Cy461ryemaro1_1280.png

Then, Mason, middle child of the triplets aged up. To me he looks like a darker skinned version of his Dad. I'm sure he'll have all the girls attention too. He rolled the, loves the outdoors, trait. Also just like his Father.
    tumblr_nxvgrtIR0F1ryemaro1_1280.png

Last, but not least, Mandy my lone green eyed child aged up. I'm not gonna lie. I'm slightly disappointed so doesn't have more of her own look. She just reminds me so much of Julianna. It's strange though, I put their CAS shots side by side and I actually do see a lot of differences. I guess I just hoped she'd have a more original look like her sisters :/ Anyway, she rolled the, music lover trait, like Macy and her Father.
    tumblr_nxvgz0QSxq1ryemaro1_r1_1280.png

Happy Birthday Mark's triplets! Now who do I choose as an heir??
    tumblr_nxvh4nWp6M1ryemaro3_r1_1280.png

I'm seriously going to need your guy's help choosing. It's between the 3 girls. I love Mason, but he looks too much like Zander for me to want to make him the heir. I've put all 3 of the generational mates into my game, but I have no idea which of the three girls should hunt them down. I know there's really no in game shots of Macy and Mandy to judge off of (because this is as far as I've played in my game), so I'm hoping you guys will be okay casting your votes off the pics I've shown you here. The family tree and poll has their CAS shots so that should help. Anyway's vote please because it's a 3 way tie in my book, and that stresses me out lol

Heir Vote!
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    Voted! I think I need Zander in my game for the last generation <3<3 he is so cute! Also I will need to do some looking around I don't remember where I got that top from lol.

The skirt in my game says LL? I am looking through files now. It's a recolor of this one that much I do know.

491e59a164.jpg
    Post edited by OJenn on
  • Options
    Just popping in to show off Miles' genetics before heading to bed. Hooray for red heads!

Family Tree

14ioi6s.png
  • Options
    MeeshelbyMeeshelby Posts: 1,914 Member