Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Holmberg Legacy

1235...Next

Comments

• Options
    Skyfri_HimmelSkyfri_Himmel Posts: 846 Member
    edited November 2015
    So, i have thought for a while about maybe moving Beatrice to Starlight Shores. Here is why: Despite Moonlight Falls being quite a beautiful and fun town to play with, it lacks on number of houses and lots for my sims to move out into, and also lacks on possibilities for Bea since she wants to be a singer. And there isn't a lot of people living there. It's like it is the same families and people all the time. Let me know whether you like this idea. :)
    Origin ID: Kaffepigen

I've started a picture story on imgur! There is both from sims 3 and sims 4, so a little from both worlds! ^_^
    The Sims 3 picture story: imgur.com/a/5A0Sg

The Sims 4 picture story: imgur.com/a/xyPhW
  • Options
    RoseAzulRoseAzul Posts: 497 Member
    Yeah that might be a better option of Beatrice. Lol she needs room to grow.
    Shhh!

• Options
    Okay it is settled then :) I will move her to Starlight Shores when she grows up.

I've started a picture story on imgur! There is both from sims 3 and sims 4, so a little from both worlds! ^_^

• Options
    Chapter 3.3 is out :)

• Options
    Chapter 3.4 Part One is out :)

• Options
    Chaper 3.4 Part Two is out.

• Options
    I got off work early today! So I'll be catching up with the last two chapters, yay!
    Shhh!

• Options
    That's great :) I would love to hear what you think about them :)

• Options
    Oh wow, so I was actually behind by 3 chapters! So much has been going on! I'm not used to seeing Beatrice all grown up! Obviously the move was good for her, it's awesome. Lol sing-a-grams! I'd forgotten about those!
    Shhh!

• Options
    edited November 2015
    Thank you for your comment :) Yes she has really grown up now. I'm writing a chapter right now i expect will be out later tonight :)

• Options
    Hey it is taking a bit longer to write this chapter than i initially thought, due to a game breaking glitch, so i had to go use an earlier save instead so it disrupted it a bit. But it's fine, im working on it and i'll be writing soon again :)

• Options
    I've published a NEWS! chapter

• Options
    Aww that sucks about your game being glitched!
    Shhh!

• Options
    I might have found a way around the language part. I'm currently following the guide from HERE. It worked with the sims 4 so now i'm trying to see if it will work with sims 3. Fingers crossed! :)

• Options
    It worked! It is in english now so no problems anymore. And also i caught up with the story in my save file :) so everything is okay now.

• Options
    Chapter 3.5 is out. I am experiencing the "game breaking" glitch again, but i am trying to play anyway. The glitch is the one where, well i'm not sure how to explain it without a picture, but the whole screen kind of tears up sometimes and looks like a knife is cutting through it roughly. I'm gonna try to play anyway, but if it gets too much i have no choice than to abandon the legacy :'( We'll see how it goes.

• Options
    I'm glad to hear you were able to fix the problem! And soon you'll be playing TS4! Awesome chapter! I'm so happy Bea is really coming into her own now.
    Shhh!

• Options
    Okay now a new problem has occurred. I went in to play sims 3 today only to find that the new sims 3 launcher has somehow uninstalled all my ep's and sp's, which left my saves greyed out. I tried to go install them again, but in origin they stand as installed. Also i have no internet connection atm so i am writing this from my phone. I'm getting so fed up with all the problems concerning sims 3. I am going to start a sims 4 legacy soon and i hope you guys will keep reading that. If i get this fixed with sims 3 i will continue that as well, leaving me with 2 sims legacies to write. As soon as i have internet again and have set up the blog i will leave a link here and at the Holmberg Legacy. Thank you for reading and your support.

• Options
    Aww that sucks! I've lost a few legacies to similar circumstances myself so I understand. Looking forward to your new legacy!
    Shhh!

• Options
    I have finally internet again :) weee! So now i'm gonna work on the new blog. I've already written an intro :) I hope you are going to like it :) Hugs! :)

• Options
    I have officially opened The Bloom Legacy. You can read it HERE and follow the forum thread HERE! And as always, you are free to leave a comment on the page. Thank you for sticking with the Holmberg Legacy this long. Your support has not gone unnoticed :)