Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Holmberg Legacy

Comments

• Options
    RoseAzulRoseAzul Posts: 497 Member
    Heya! Been busy shopping for my brand new 6 week old kitten I finally got today! Lol, But I will get caught up with reading at some point tomorrow! ^_^
    Shhh!

• Options
    Skyfri_HimmelSkyfri_Himmel Posts: 846 Member
    edited October 2015
    Hey that's fine :) Awww a kitty :D i loves those. congratulations with it :) is it a boy or a girl? what does it look like? <3
    Post edited by Skyfri_Himmel on
    Origin ID: Kaffepigen

I've started a picture story on imgur! There is both from sims 3 and sims 4, so a little from both worlds! ^_^
    The Sims 3 picture story: imgur.com/a/5A0Sg

The Sims 4 picture story: imgur.com/a/xyPhW
  • Options
    Since tomorrow the 29th Oct is my 25th birthday (yay to me! :D) i might not get around to updating the legacy, but will continue on Friday :)

I've started a picture story on imgur! There is both from sims 3 and sims 4, so a little from both worlds! ^_^

• Options
    edited October 2015
    The new kitten is a girl, her name is Luna, this is what she looks like:

5GS9mat.jpg

Not the best picture lol, but yeah. Not sure how to help you in regards to your Halloween party, I'd have to see what you have laying around your house lol. And happy early birthday!!! hope you have lots of fun! As for you not updating the legacy until friday... that's ok since I still haven't gotten caught up with reading it lol!
    Post edited by RoseAzul on
    Shhh!

• Options
    edited October 2015
    hey thanks :) Awww what a cute kitty :) I was working on a chapter last night so i might get to finish it today, but it will only be that one chapter then. That's fine, take your time with it :) i know i publish chapters faster than most people do :)

Edit: Chapter 2.9 Part One is live :D
    Post edited by Skyfri_Himmel on

• Options
    fixed that picture link, I hope lol
    Shhh!

• Options
    edited October 2015
    I just scrapped the whole message since it didn't make any sense anymore :p lol. Well, i just needed to reload the page and then your picture worked fine :) tell me, have you been able to see the family tree so far? I thought you couldn't see it so i changed the link address. It should work now, but just let me know whether or not it worked before i changed it. :)

• Options
    Finally got caught up with the Legacy! Yay! So much going on! I really like the passage of time in your story, it's awesome. I hadn't looked at the family tree yet. I can see it fine as it is now though.
    Shhh!

• Options
    Thank you :) I'm glad you like it. I have a chapter almost ready for publishing so it will be out later today :)

• Options
    Chapter 2.9 Part Two is up now :)

• Options
    edited October 2015
    You can already now give your "vote" on who should be generation 3 heir. :)

• Options
    oh wow! I don't even know who to vote for yet! Awesome chapter though. I find your Legacy very interesting!
    Shhh!

• Options
    Thank you :) I'm so glad you are enjoying it :) I'm hoping on uploading a chapter tonight sometime, but since i have a pounding headache from emptying a whole bottle of vodka yesterday at the party, i don't know if i am going to play too much today, let alone write. we'll see if it goes away later :)

• Options
    Chapter 2.10 is out now. We are nearing the end of generation 2 and i still don't know who to choose for heir, so i would greately appriciate some help in that matter :) To help you out in choosing, i will publish a chapter where i feature all the children and their traits :)

• Options
    As promised i have released a chapter with an explanation on each character. Hopefully you can give an idea of who should be heir. :)

• Options
    I vote for Beatrice! Ian as a second choice! :D
    Shhh!

• Options
    edited November 2015
    I have carefully chosen an heir based on both your vote @RoseAzul and on how i think the next generation would be interesting to play and write about. So check in to see the last post of generation 2 :)

• Options
    Yay! Beatrice will make a very interesting head of household!
    Shhh!

• Options
    I think so too :) I'm just getting ready to start generation 3 so hang on and i will have a chapter ready either tonight or tomorrow :) I've been out most of today and have also a ton of things to do here at home, so i don't know if i can have a chapter ready tonight but, yes we'll just have to wait and see :)

• Options
    Chapter 3.0 is now live :)

• Options
    lol cool chapter! So excited to see gen 3 up!
    Shhh!

• Options
    Thank you :)

• Options
    Chapter 3.1 is up :)

• Options
    I have edited the family tree so that there are pictures of all the sims that were available for me to take a picture of. Also I have changed the way you see the family tree. Now, instead of a link, you can click on "Family Tree" and it will take you to a picture of the family tree. Click on the picture to enlarge it. I don't know how to make the picture larger, so you have to click on it.

• Options
    Chapter 3.2 is up :)