Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Holmberg Legacy

Comments

• Options
    Skyfri_HimmelSkyfri_Himmel Posts: 846 Member
    I have fallen in love with the town as well :) It's actually the first time i've ever played it. Due to not having any money on a regular basis, i first bought supernatural, university and island paradise, and a couple of stuff packs in December last year. But now i have them all and i love it :D
    Origin ID: Kaffepigen

I've started a picture story on imgur! There is both from sims 3 and sims 4, so a little from both worlds! ^_^
    The Sims 3 picture story: imgur.com/a/5A0Sg

The Sims 4 picture story: imgur.com/a/xyPhW
  • Options
    As i am about to move out James and Malinda, i have build a house for them. It can be found here: thesims3.com/mypage/Skyfri_Himmel/mystudio It is called 176 Moonlight Road. I know, im so bad at picking road names, but what the hell, it's sims :)

I've started a picture story on imgur! There is both from sims 3 and sims 4, so a little from both worlds! ^_^

• Options
    Chapter 2.2 is out.

• Options
    RoseAzulRoseAzul Posts: 497 Member
    Yay for Cammie!!!!
    Shhh!

• Options
    Chapter 2.3 is out and Family Tree is updated

• Options
    Chapter 2.4 is out now :)

• Options
    Cool chapters! Cammie went from an all around good girl to a WHOOPSIE girl! Lol, poor thing.
    Shhh!

• Options
    She regrets her latest choices a lot, though sometimes we do things we wouldn't normally do, when we are drunk.

• Options
    Chapter 2.5 is out

• Options
    WOW! Interesting chapter! I don't even know how to feel about all that! LMAO! Good job!
    Shhh!

• Options
    Thank you so much :)

• Options
    Chapter 2.6 Part One is out. I want to stress the fact that this is a very sensitive chapter. If you are a sensitive person or have a past with cancer, do not read this.

• Options
    Aww, that was a very sad chapter. And poor Cammie just can't catch a break. I'm sure eventually she'll find the one for her. ^_^
    Shhh!

• Options
    We have something called "Break Cancer" In Denmark right now, so i was in a way inspired by that. Camille will definitely find someone for her as well :)

• Options
    Chapter 2.6 Part Two is out and family tree is updated. I need another way of making family trees. Does someone have any idea how besides using paint?

• Options
    Chapter 2.7 is now live :)

• Options
    I use Familyecho! It's AWESOME! Haven't read the last two chapters yet, but I'm about to!
    Shhh!

• Options
    wow, Cammie is super um... impulsive lol
    Shhh!

• Options
    Yes i found out about that too through a different thread i decided to make about family trees. I have made the family tree in that program now, but i still need to find out how to show it to everyone.
    Yes she became quite impulsive. Due to her mothers illness and death, she found out that life was not to be wasted. She desperately wanted the normal family life, so she decided to be impulsive and hope for the best.

• Options
    There's a share button on the upper right side of the screen. Click on a family member that isn't deceased and then click on the share button, then it brings up some info on the left side of the screen at the bottom of that there is a "Or copy the link and send it yourself" option. Lol hope that made sense!
    Shhh!

• Options
    Awsome! Thanks :D It has been updated now :)

• Options
    Chapter 2.8 is out.

• Options
    There is a halloween party held by my friends this saturday and i don't know what to dress up as. Got any ideas? we don't really have many options as in physical stores in this town, and i don't have a car so i can't drive out of town to get one. Also i can't use online stores because i don't get money before friday and then it will be too late to order a costume. So it has to be something i can make myself.

• Options
    I updated chapter 2.8 to "2.8 part one" as it seemed more fit.

• Options
    Chapter 2.8 Part Two is out.