Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Holmberg Legacy

Comments

• Options
    RoseAzulRoseAzul Posts: 497 Member
    I just got home so I hadn't read the chapter until now so that was good lol. And wow, lots of stuff happening in that chapter! -_- And you took away the ONE place I would have voted for them to move to: Moonlight Falls!!! Why not there? Lol
    Shhh!

• Options
    Skyfri_HimmelSkyfri_Himmel Posts: 846 Member
    edited October 2015
    hey :) actually i wrote midnight hollow cannot be chosen :) moonlight falls is open :) i don't want to move them to midnight hollow because that is where Alyca is from and i feel like it would be too painful for her to return there. Also it is a very dark town so i don't think the photos would be very good.
    Origin ID: Kaffepigen

I've started a picture story on imgur! There is both from sims 3 and sims 4, so a little from both worlds! ^_^
    The Sims 3 picture story: imgur.com/a/5A0Sg

The Sims 4 picture story: imgur.com/a/xyPhW
  • Options
    oh cool, well there you go, I vote Moonlight Falls :P I mean, just think of all the story telling possibilities! Vampires, wolves, feuding families *sighs dreamily* Yup, it's an awesome town for all kinds of stories lol
    Shhh!

• Options
    edited October 2015
    That would definitely add some interesting stories :)

I just checked the worlds on thesims3.com and saw that i don't have lunar lakes. I forgot about that one. :) Is it any good? Should i get it? it is futuristic so i don't really know if i would play it much. i don't use into the future anymore as well...
    And also the one pack i do not have is the katy perry stuff pack. I can't buy it here anymore, so i don't know how to get a hold of it.
    Post edited by Skyfri_Himmel on

I've started a picture story on imgur! There is both from sims 3 and sims 4, so a little from both worlds! ^_^

• Options
    I don't have Lunar Lakes either, so no idea lol.
    Shhh!

• Options
    Okay :) I'm writing the next chapter as we speak. It will be taken from the different people perspective, or "point of view" if you will.

• Options
    Awesome! I'll have to read it when I get home from work lol. Something to look forward to! Yay!
    Shhh!

• Options
    I really hope you like it :) It will explain so much about a lot of things. :)

• Options
    Chapter 1.11 part one is out :)

• Options
    Chapter 1.11 Part Two is out now. :)

• Options
    I just edited 1.11 a bit because i forgot a picture, but that is all :)

• Options
    awesome chapter(s) lol. I love Camille! I kinda love all of them, but I still have a soft spot for Camille lol.
    Shhh!

• Options
    Aw that is great :) I'm writing a chapter right now, and it will be out in about 30 min. or so. Also, i'm debating with myself whether it should be the last chapter of Generation 1. We'll see what i choose :) If it is the last chapter i will write it in the end of it.

• Options
    Also, let me know if you like the "Pov" way better than the way i used before. :)

• Options
    I'm sorry it took so long, but chapter 1.12 is out now and it is indeed the last chapter of Generation 1, but i will be publishing a few extra chapters. One chapter about each character and one chapter of Generation 1 Bloopers! :)

• Options
    The chapters: Generation 1 Characters and Generation 1 Bloopers! are out now. I'm getting ready to move the family to Moonlight Falls and to start Generation 2!

• Options
    Eek! I have catching up to do! You decided on Moonlight Falls! AWESOME!
    Shhh!

• Options
    I did :) I'm writing the first chapter of Generation 2 right now. You are welcome to give me some ideas, if you are interested in having influence on the story :)

• Options
    Chapter 2.0 - the first chapter of Generation 2 - is out now :) it took me a long time to write, hours actually, so i really hope you guys like it :)

• Options
    Oooh, another chapter to read! And Gen 2, yay!
    Shhh!

• Options
    Yes i hope you like it :)

• Options
    AWESOME Chapters! Wow, so much going on! It's kind of bittersweet really. And yay! I'm finally all caught up!
    Shhh!

• Options
    That's good :) I'm writing the second chapter now. It will be out soon :)

• Options
    Chapter 2.1 is out :)

• Options
    Lol I've always loved the creative vibe that Moonlight Falls has! There's just soooo much you can do with that place!
    Shhh!