The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Judy Bunch!

Ping YoPing Yo Posts: 1,263 Member
latest?cb=20100509232553

I really dislike JUDY BUNCH from Sunset Valley, and here is why.

1. Judy Bunch is married, and has 4 children. ALL OF THEM ARE BLONDE.

HOW? Her husband and her and both brunnete... suspicious, Judy...

2. SHE SOBS ON YOUR LAWN ALL DAY. she's such a cry baby. waa waaa! my life is terrible!

3. HER ANNOYING CHILDREN! omg. don't get me started on HER OFFSPRING.

I ALMOST FEEL LIKE SKIPPING TEEN AND CHILD STAGE, because her annoying kids beg to come over, and then use our television, computer

THERE CHUBBY LITTLE SELVES HELP THEMSELVES TO MY FOOD!

4. ONCE, AS A ZOMBIE, SHE ATE MY NOT EVEN BORN YET PLANTSIM BABY!!! MONSTER BABY EATER!!

5. she is TERRIBLE omg, like she dosn't even have the hot-headed trait, and goes up to my sim JUST TO PICK A FIGHT, every TIME!

well that's it. why do you dislike the bunch family?
]

Comments

• Options
    br560br560 Posts: 1,836 Member
    I giggled a bit at the reasons...

My sims have never actually encountered Judy Bunch to be honest.
    Br560.
    Playing the sims since 2012
  • Options
    br560 wrote: »
    I giggled a bit at the reasons...

My sims have never actually encountered Judy Bunch to be honest.

lol, it's supposed to be funny, m8
    ]
  • Options
    AmazingamphyAmazingamphy Posts: 1,733 Member
    She kicked me out of her house for making her food!
    HmypxT0.png
    Gone from this place and never coming back. P5 is good
  • Options
    She kicked me out of her house for making her food!

omg, yea!

she's terrible, m8.

I play her household sometimes just to torment her family.
    ]
  • Options
    Peachlover360Peachlover360 Posts: 179 Member
    I never played the sims 3.
    Sign up your sim for big brother.Go sign up right here.It's now or never.When sign up is all done get the latest news on your sims.
    [url="http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14041057/#]forums.thesims.com/en_US/disscussion/852096/big-brother-sign-up[/url]
  • Options
    I never played the sims 3.

-silence among the crowd and someone coughing-
    ]
  • Options
    fazbearinati confirmed..?
    ]
  • Options
    xBob18xBob18 Posts: 7,893 Member
    I hate her. She and her kids are such ugly trolls.
    oh3cjs.jpg
  • Options
    wistfoolwistfool Posts: 74 Member
    Ping Yo wrote: »
    latest?cb=20100509232553
    2. SHE SOBS ON YOUR LAWN ALL DAY. she's such a cry baby. waa waaa! my life is terrible!

She sobs all day because she is in fact Phyllis from The Office (US), aka Sadness from Inside Out. You expect Sadness to be sad, don't you?
  • Options
    JessicaSimstonJessicaSimston Posts: 2,519 Member
    edited August 2015
    That family shouldn't be allowed to breed. No, just no. Nrass story progression granted them with 3 extra kids in my game, then they moved into the house next door to my Sims. It was awful. I once took great pleasure in locking them in the fuctional restauraunt (from TS3 store), they were surrounded by food and were obviously thrilled about that, but then I sneakily started a fire ;)
  • Options
    I've only interacted with Judy once and that was during a challenge of mine and I wanted her children. She cried all day in front of my house and didn't even notice my sim yelling at Darlene. Her kids annoy the heck out of me especially when I recruited Darlene and she grew up to be ugly, and she wouldn't do anything but complain to the other inmates children. I ended up purposely killing Darlene because of her nature. And I visited their house once, and that was to steal borrow something and my sim kept complaining about how they watched her like a hawk and Judy would just cry. The kids wouldn't even go to sleep! Maybe I should mess around with their family and make it even more dysfunctional. ;)
    tumblr_mpzc14UJGz1sa1o6mo1_500.gif {Song of the month!} "I'll be needing stitches!" {Check out my wall for more info!}
  • Options
    That family shouldn't be allowed to breed. No, just no. Nrass story progression granted them with 3 extra kids in my game, then they moved into the house next door to my Sims. It was awful. I once took great pleasure in locking them in the fuctional restauraunt (from TS3 store), they were surrounded by food and were obviously thrilled about that, but then I sneakily started a fire ;)

UGH THEY EAT EVERYTHING, TOO YOU'RE RIGHT!
    ]
  • Options
    DominicLaurenceDominicLaurence Posts: 3,398 Member
    Orange glasses? Really? I don't like her too.
    ID: StGerris
    Legacy Photomode
  • Options
    Orange glasses? Really? I don't like her too.

orange is my favorite color, m8

xD
    ]
  • Options
    It's one of my favs too but those glasses... on her... she's insulting the color!!
    Legacy Photomode
  • Options
    It's one of my favs too but those glasses... on her... she's insulting the color!!

WITH HER UGLINESS!
    ]
  • Options
    YEAH!! It just didn't worked.
    Legacy Photomode
  • Options
    picklesthecat114picklesthecat114 Posts: 2,690 Member
    Ping, I'm blonde and both of my parents are brown. Why? Because you don't have to have blonde parents to be blonde, as long as close relatives are blonde, then you can be blonde.
    Lantern-flying-in-Tangled.gif
  • Options
    Ping, I'm blonde and both of my parents are brown. Why? Because you don't have to have blonde parents to be blonde, as long as close relatives are blonde, then you can be blonde.

I just had to find a reason to hate Judy Bunch, m8 xD
    ]
  • Options

Or your just sayin' that cuz u know I'm right m8 XD

• Options

Or your just sayin' that cuz u know I'm right m8 XD

YOR TOO AWESOME, M8!
    ]
  • Options
    I've only interacted with Judy once and that was during a challenge of mine and I wanted her children. She cried all day in front of my house and didn't even notice my sim yelling at Darlene. Her kids annoy the heck out of me especially when I recruited Darlene and she grew up to be ugly, and she wouldn't do anything but complain to the other inmates children. I ended up purposely killing Darlene because of her nature. And I visited their house once, and that was to steal borrow something and my sim kept complaining about how they watched her like a hawk and Judy would just cry. The kids wouldn't even go to sleep! Maybe I should mess around with their family and make it even more dysfunctional. ;)

What challeng was that @ChallengeGreatlyAccepted
  • Options
    It's called Sunshine Orphanage Isn't That Great. I loved playing it and just watching the kids and see if they were skilled enough to get past the owner. Most of them died... Including Darlene. I made her just stand in the room until the owner woke up. All in all if you like torture then you like the challenge. :)
    tumblr_mpzc14UJGz1sa1o6mo1_500.gif {Song of the month!} "I'll be needing stitches!" {Check out my wall for more info!}
  • Options
    JessicaSimstonJessicaSimston Posts: 2,519 Member
    Oh my god. DON'T whatever you do turn Judy into a child in cas...omg *shivers*
  • Options
    Peachlover360Peachlover360 Posts: 179 Member

She dyed her hair.
    Sign up your sim for big brother.Go sign up right here.It's now or never.When sign up is all done get the latest news on your sims.
    [url="http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14041057/#]forums.thesims.com/en_US/disscussion/852096/big-brother-sign-up[/url]