Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

PIZZA?! WHERE IS MY PIZZA?!

I have just moved my family into their new home, and wanted to order some pizza as i didnt want my sims to cook and burn the house down on their first day (a common thing my sims like to do). It was Sunday at around 4pm, i got my sim to order a pizza, (im not sure if the money was taken) i waited patiently till 7pm for it to arrive and then i realised it wasnt coming. It is now Monday evening and the pizza still hasnt arrived.

Can anyone tell me how to fix it? Has this happened to anyone else?
k36kqq.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,454 Member
    The pizzaman must've been hungry and ate it. :o
    Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.
  • Options
    ttyoxoxttyoxox Posts: 79 Member

200_s.gif

• Options
    plenilunesplenilunes Posts: 296 Member
    No pizza for you
  • Options
    SimCalamitySimCalamity Posts: 43 Member
    Only in real life. (stupid local pizza hut and their lazy drivers)
  • Options
    Ponder the SimPonder the Sim Posts: 3,054 Member
    It's buggy. Did you order the one with canadian bacon? That one never arrives for me.
  • Options
    beastcam1beastcam1 Posts: 952 Member
    Happens to me sometimes too, hmm. I wonder what causes it?
    11214097_1612418725701927_822627218776693780_n.jpg?oh=127705e00ae1fd059d1e5266630299b5&oe=5619A988
  • Options
    Sims3And4AreFabbSims3And4AreFabb Posts: 215 Member

he was a 🐸🐸🐸🐸 anyway :neutral:

It's buggy. Did you order the one with canadian bacon? That one never arrives for me.

it was the pepperoni pizza.
    k36kqq.jpg
  • Options
    BrittanyChick22BrittanyChick22 Posts: 2,130 Member
    edited August 2015
    very close to real life i must say lol The guy skipped out on ordering your pizza, took it to the wrong address, or forgot.. sigh lazy pizza delivers. your sims should call to make a complant and demand their money back. Yes it happens, a lot of people have said the maids do the samething sometimes and doesnt show up or even do their job correctly..i don't know if theres a way to fix it..possible glitch. I look it up but haven't found anything that really fixes it.
    giphy.gif

• Options
    SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    This happened to me when the game failed to spawn the pizza guy, but I was using a mod to avoid townies spawning.
  • Options
    LuciferMongooseLuciferMongoose Posts: 123 Member
    SiliClone wrote: »
    This happened to me when the game failed to spawn the pizza guy, but I was using a mod to avoid townies spawning.

Which mod is that? I've been looking for a mod that stops the generation of random NPCs that clutter up my game.
  • Options
    mariah6194mariah6194 Posts: 1,002 Member
    Search your lot for it. I've had that happen before only to find that I missed greeting the pizza guy and he had just left it somewhere near the front of the house.
    tumblr_olomnw8E5c1ug9tk9o2_500.gif
  • Options
    libra_stylelibra_style Posts: 1,229 Member
    edited August 2015
    It was pulled over by the glitch/bug police
  • Options
    DruekasterDruekaster Posts: 42 Member
    Happened to me a few times. Usually, you get a message saying that your pizza is on its way. When certain sims try to order pizza, I don't get the confirmation and the pizza never arrives. Then someone else calls, and everything works fine.
  • Options
    Letty91Letty91 Posts: 432 Member
    I keep forgetting that pizza delivery is still an option in game - going to have to check that out.
    Dear EA/Maxis,
    I am incredibly disappointed with the lack of answers provided by you in regards to issues and bugs with TS4.
    I will not be purchasing anything more from you until a proper venue for dialogue is opened.

Sincerely,
    A concerned simmer
  • Options
    emmaningemmaning Posts: 3,407 Member

And the pizza delivery guy was Justine Keaton :flushed:
    feKqkxf.jpg

My blog: ning's backlog
    Don't forget the forum rules are on the forum- go find 'em!
  • Options
    SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member

Which mod is that? I've been looking for a mod that stops the generation of random NPCs that clutter up my game.

MC Command Center gives you some options to select how many townies you want to spawn

http://modthesims.info/d/551680
  • Options
    Jimboola11Jimboola11 Posts: 1,850 Member
    This is something I'm sure they said was patched early on...but isn't. Sometimes they just don't turn up. After 2 hours waiting check your phone. If you can order again it's not coming. So order another.

I ordered a pizza recently when inviting around a 'lady friend'. She came & went, no pizza. Checked the phone, could not order another one. Went to work, came back... pizza guy teleported in put the pizza by the door and told me he'd left it for the ants! Some ELEVEN HOURS after I'd ordered it! Not even kidding! :s
  • Options
    wylmite1986wylmite1986 Posts: 1,771 Member
    What door do you have set for a front door? Sometimes if you either build a house or even use one in the gallery, the wrong door is set for the front door. I've noticed that and that's how I almost missed my pizza, since he came to the backdoor and not the front door.
    sims_zpswwzalnus.jpg
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Some people are having the same bug where some pizzas, sometimes all, won't come.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    FloridaSimmerFloridaSimmer Posts: 358 Member
    Try ordering another pizza, see if that one comes or not. If it doesn't, tag me. I might know how to solve it ;D
    Origin: Floridasimmer

giphy.gif

• Options
    abbyo48870abbyo48870 Posts: 166 Member
    edited August 2015
    Jennifer Lawrence: Where's the pizza?!

I would post the gif but sadly I can't. :(
    EiEgvr2.gif
  • Options
    LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member
    The one time I ordered pizza he came out at like 9 am when I ordered at 1 am...Not even gonna bother again until they fix it. It should take an hour, at most. Not even. When you call over a Sim to come hang out, they come immediately. Not sure why it can't be the same with the pizza man.
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • Options
    MagicAndPancakesMagicAndPancakes Posts: 149 Member
    abbyo48870 wrote: »

Jennifer-Lawrence-Wheres-the-Pizza.gif

There you go. :)

I guess the whole "arrives in 30 minutes or less or it's free" doesn't apply in the world of The Sims.
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    abbyo48870 wrote: »

giphy.gif
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    LuciferMongooseLuciferMongoose Posts: 123 Member

MC Command Center gives you some options to select how many townies you want to spawn

http://modthesims.info/d/551680

Ah, okay thanks. I use that too and it does help with some of the townie generation, but I was told that turning off NPC generation entirely is impossible thanks to EA. Which is too bad since I don't actually need any of the in-game NPCs except possibly the science lab ones (although it glitches to map whenever I try to follow my scientist sim to work). Now if they actually had NPC doctors to treat sickness and NPC police officers with GTW... Although that could just as easily be accomplished by using non-active families.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top