The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Supernatural Theme

I tried looking if there was a thread on this but could not find one so thought I would mention it! Basically in most expansions in the sims franchise usually one new life form/supernatural being is introduce for example the aliens in GTW so I was just wondering if y'all thought there is going to be a new one in GT or not? and if you do what do you think it might be?
Poppyopy on the gallery

Comments

• Options
    jackthesimmerjackthesimmer Posts: 77 Member
    I feel like the Fortune Teller outfit may be related to this pack xD
  • Options
    domokun2345domokun2345 Posts: 266 Member
    There a Q and A around here somewhere and the creators said they're "not focusing in creatures, they're working on the new social system." I hope they do add vampires however, it would be perfect considering the new European town
    tumblr_msndau7MBI1qm19jyo1_500.gif
  • Options
    aclavoaclavo Posts: 1,517 Member
    I would like vamps or witches to create covens. Perhaps they are setting up for a supernatural Game pack or something.
  • Options
    runwithscissors1305runwithscissors1305 Posts: 25 Member
    I agree I miss vampires! I did not realize I liked them so much until I did not have them to play...kinda like toddlers...
  • Options
    iggieboyiggieboy Posts: 44 Member
    > @domokun2345 said:
    > There a Q and A around here somewhere and the creators said they're "not focusing in creatures, they're working on the new social system." I hope they do add vampires however, it would be perfect considering the new European town

Even if they aren't doing a creature the supernatural element could be in some other way like a magic skill or something anyway we can always hope :)
    Poppyopy on the gallery
  • Options
    BlackberryzhBlackberryzh Posts: 1 New Member
    SimguruLyndsay has officially denied new, supernatural creatures with Get Together :(
    twitter.com/SimGuruLyndsay/status/629614694551171072
  • Options
    CoreyCanadianCoreyCanadian Posts: 5,701 Member
    aclavo wrote: »
    I would like vamps or witches to create covens. Perhaps they are setting up for a supernatural Game pack or something.

@aclavo

That's what I was thinking with the new social system and world! I thought the groups would be perfect to create either covens, or gatherings of vampires.

I'm just thinking of these exclusive party girl witches, or these nightclubbing vampires.
  • Options
    iggieboyiggieboy Posts: 44 Member
    SimguruLyndsay has officially denied new, supernatural creatures with Get Together :(
    twitter.com/SimGuruLyndsay/status/629614694551171072

That has in brackets like aliens so that doesn't completely deny a whole new lifestage supernatural or not I guess! But anyway like I've already said the supernatural theme does not have to be a creature it could be as simple as the levitation and teleporting in spa day!

At the moment I am either thinking that theres going to either be a supernatural-esque secret lot or something?
    Poppyopy on the gallery
  • Options
    robiokosrobiokos Posts: 16 Member
    This is just beyond disappointing
  • Options
    robiokos wrote: »
    not really in my opinion. It would be better to have a fleshed out Supernatural pack with in depth new creatures, rather than a small add on.
  • Options
    NicottiaNicottia Posts: 76 Member
    I've got the feeling TS4 will get supernatural expansion pack somewhere down the line, trust me. WITHOUT sparkling or glowing vampires. :P
    7bXthz.png
    My little YouTube corner: Nicottia <= Clickerino!
  • Options
    Mati22Mati22 Posts: 88 Member
    not really in my opinion. It would be better to have a fleshed out Supernatural pack with in depth new creatures, rather than a small add on.

They won't be able to put all life states from previous games into one expansion pack...
    RIP The Sims 2000-2015 :'(
  • Options
    Mati22 wrote: »

They won't be able to put all life states from previous games into one expansion pack...

They don't have to put all, Supernatural put like 4 and it worked alright.
  • Options
    Mati22Mati22 Posts: 88 Member
    Mati22 wrote: »

They don't have to put all, Supernatural put like 4 and it worked alright.

But if the decide to put only four of them, then we won't get the rest (assuming future EPs will not have life state just like GT)...
    RIP The Sims 2000-2015 :'(