The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Let's do a poll... shall we... ARE YOU GOING TO PURCHASE SIMS 4 GET TOGETHER?

Comments

• Options
    domokun2345domokun2345 Posts: 266 Member
    ShuffleJ wrote: »
    Maybe. I'll wait to see the online reviews: LifeSimmer, Curtis, Lazy Game Reviews, etc.

So far Lifesimmer is in love with it (look at her twitter)
    Curtis didn't really give an opinion in his The Simulation video
    And it doesn't sound like LGR was really thrilled (look at his comment on the trailer on YouTube)
    tumblr_msndau7MBI1qm19jyo1_500.gif
  • Options
    Renamed2002180839Renamed2002180839 Posts: 3,444 Member
    Wait and seeing- Maybe, I like the world- what little we saw which was really only one neighborhood and a set of ruins that better not require talking to a tree or woo hooing a statue to access. I mean it's about "social clubs"? Uhh, meh. If I buy it it'll be for the stuff not the, I guess they're calling it gameplay. I would like for my sims to dance better, though.
  • Options
    BrokenChaos69BrokenChaos69 Posts: 928 Member
    Definitely purchasing it. I won't pre-order until closer to the release date though. Hopefully there is a pre-order bonus or something, but not anything stupid. >_> I just like extra stuff.
    Gallery ID: ChaosKitten666
    I hope my Sims and lots aren't too terrible!
  • Options
    liobearlpliobearlp Posts: 6 New Member
    Depends. Hoping on more news about it. The trailer was not enough of a hook for me. But it looks kind of cool!
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,487 Member
    Will I buy it you ask?

Absoulutly and not only am I buying it I"m preordering.
  • Options
    Dotty12344Dotty12344 Posts: 33 Member
    yes I will be getting it.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,487 Member
    ShuffleJ wrote: »
    Maybe. I'll wait to see the online reviews: LifeSimmer, Curtis, Lazy Game Reviews, etc.

So far Lifesimmer is in love with it (look at her twitter)
    Curtis didn't really give an opinion in his The Simulation video
    And it doesn't sound like LGR was really thrilled (look at his comment on the trailer on YouTube)
    I thnk Andrew Arcade likes it as well.
  • Options
    TreelifeCreationTreelifeCreation Posts: 401 Member
    Once I got over my disappointment I'm feeling more ''meh" towards it . I'll probably get it but later when it goes on super sale.
  • Options
    sarah012378sarah012378 Posts: 73 Member
    Yep...looking forward to it. :)
  • Options
    TrulyATeen18TrulyATeen18 Posts: 56 Member
    lol i love it. it coincides with my idea about ROCK BAND! being able to control a group of sims. it's awesome. do you know how much can bounce off of this idea alone. I mean they're listening to us. so i think we should be happy that we have all these packs coming back 2 back. it's awesome. theyre simmers too and they see that after a while the gameplay and the hairstyles and everything gets dull after a while.vso lets just give it a chance. imean who knows this could be a start to something amazing
  • Options
    Zoltank66Zoltank66 Posts: 19 New Member
    Won't preorder it so there's time for post-release bugs to be fixed, but I do want to buy it eventually. It's not really what I wanted, but it does seem like it'd be fun. And Windenburg looks way too gorgeous, I'd buy the expansion just to play in it.
  • Options
    robiokosrobiokos Posts: 16 Member
    Definitely won't be buying this expansion pack. Whenever I read the summary of this game I get a headache lol. "Meet new sims" "rule the dance floor" "party anywhere" these are the main features of a full expansion pack?? It would be in THEIR best interest to listen to the fans and they never mentioned anything even similar to this so honestly I have no idea how they even came up with this nonsense?
  • Options
    GamerEdge23GamerEdge23 Posts: 32 Member
    No, I am not going to but this horrible EP.
  • Options
    ericbatchelderericbatchelder Posts: 734 Member
    Absolutely. Looks like fun!
  • Options
    bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,387 Member
    Most definitely! <3
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • Options
    Eef97Eef97 Posts: 325 Member
    Highly unlikely. Looks like trash to me, but everyone is different and plays differently.
  • Options
    MorriSanMorriSan Posts: 412 Member
    First day on origin and it will be mine! At first I was influenced by the horrible presentation but the more I read about the EP itself, the more I want it.
  • Options
    Striker12345Striker12345 Posts: 57 Member
    I'm getting it definitely, I liked the Sims 3: Late Night. And by the looks of things its like a mixture of The Sims 3 Late Night, Showtime & a new idea from our SimGurues.
  • Options
    JustKeepSimmingJustKeepSimming Posts: 3,447 Member
    So glad that there are some positive comments in here, nice to see a ray of light through the people that are displeased with the pack.

Already got my pre-order in. Got loads of store credit with work, so this shall all be going towards the new ep :)
  • Options
    naughtygwennynaughtygwenny Posts: 171 Member
    I voted maybe because I have to see what it is like on a Let's Play or something before I get it, I definitely wont preorder it.
  • Options
    RamblineRoseRamblineRose Posts: 814 Member
    I think after reading what SIMSVIP posted I will be buying. It sounds like they are expanding imagine that on the game in several areas. I look forward to hearing and seeing more as the months go and they do go fast it is only three more months until November. Also who knows what game packs and stuff packs may come out in the mean time. I really do love Sims 4 and believe it will grow to be even better than the other Sims games it is just a different style. Here is the link to SimsVIP: http://simsvip.com/2015/08/08/the-sims-4-get-together-a-simsvip-preview/#more-55574.
  • Options
    KawaiiAdachanKawaiiAdachan Posts: 109 Member
    I need more information before I decide to purchase
    5e10ce5.gif
  • Options
    WillowxPillowWillowxPillow Posts: 189 Member
    Yes, I'm going to buy it and enjoy it.
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Once I got over my disappointment I'm feeling more ''meh" towards it . I'll probably get it but later when it goes on super sale.

Same for me. It's not a draw for me and I will eventually get it, but it will be down the road when it's on a deal with something else.
  • Options
    Feedinghissheep3Feedinghissheep3 Posts: 92 Member
    yes! i want the 64x64 lots and a new world!