The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Confirmed: New pool tool - No restaurants etc.

Comments

• Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Finbar659 wrote: »
    I don't understand how you can't swim in the beach as you can swim in the lake :L

Because it's not a lake, it's a pool.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    webdznrwebdznr Posts: 572 Member
    rudy8292 wrote: »
    Kelleygirl wrote: »
    If you think about it, we are really getting nothing new here. I mean, it's just houses with a different design in a town with a different background of Alp-type mountains. And swimming in a pond that looks like what people have already been designing with move objects on, just dirtier water. How disappointing. And while I was watching Rachel Franklin introduce it, I felt like I was about five-years-old cause it sounded like she was talking to a classroom full of kindergartners.

They are always talking like that. No wonder why other Game franchises and developers laugh at The Sims.

Because that is who their Sims 4 target market is.
    The Sims 4 :: Think 'inside' the box.
  • Options
    LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member
    The less content for this EP that is coming to light just makes me feel like the next EP is going to be a nightlife EP with restaurants! I really don't know what kind of EP this is anymore.
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • Options
    EllessarrEllessarr Posts: 2,795 Member
    jackjack_k wrote: »
    Here is a prime example of EA overlooking content that players are actually asking for. Actual restaurants would fit with the theme of this pack, but instead we get cafe's that will probably work like bakeries in GTW.

*correction.

The devs literally have had no interest in this pack. None of the Guru's including Rachel have even acknowledged it's existence on Twitter, and are still posting about Cool Kitchen.

you know that was the most nonsense thing i hear so far, how the dev team don't know about they own release??? this only proof which this is like sims 3 where each team release his own pack and must give support to it, where all the mess goes about lack of bug fixes and wait... now this make a true sense, lol.

this game was the best joke i see so far in my life.
    tumblr_mfiuwmQOLI1qgap4ho1_500.gif
  • Options
    mau_greenmau_green Posts: 139 Member
    This is so disapointing....
  • Options
    Layne1683Layne1683 Posts: 61 Member
    > @catloverplayer said:
    > In case anyone missed foods other then chips can be bought at the bar now.
    > Greg (SimCookie) ‏@Sim_Cookie 46m46 minutes ago
    > TheTruthH8rts there is à bar where you can buy foods and drinks

Thanks Catloverplayer. That makes me feel slightly less disappointed. I really missed being able to order food at the bar. I always had to make sure my sims ate before they went to the bar which was kind of lame.
  • Options
    don't worry guys you gonna make your own "beach" to swin uahauahuahauhau, uahauhuahaua i can't stop of laught sorry...

looks like when the "beach" episode come will be just another "tool" for pools because

IIS TOO DIFFICULT AND EXPENSIVE have true beach and rives pro sims swins.
  • Options
    robiokosrobiokos Posts: 16 Member
    edited August 2015
    We will get restaurants in the new EP called Sims 4 Get To Restaurants :) Right after the Sims 4 Get Tested After Woohoo expansion pack.
  • Options
    robiokos wrote: »
    We will get restaurants in the new EP called Sims 4 Get To Restaurants :) Right after the Sims 4 Get Tested After Woohoo expansion pack.

the later we get get to toilet, with parties in the bathroom and you will dance in top the toilet it's toilet party time!!!!!.
  • Options
    Dreamie209Dreamie209 Posts: 3,165 Member
    edited August 2015
    Here is a prime example of EA overlooking content that players are actually asking for. Actual restaurants would fit with the theme of this pack, but instead we get cafe's that will probably work like bakeries in GTW.

*correction.

The devs literally have had no interest in this pack. None of the Guru's including Rachel have even acknowledged it's existence on Twitter, and are still posting about Cool Kitchen.

Sooo where on earth did it come from? :|
    tumblr_p0kj4y5zKY1rz1zglo1_1280.png
    Fun Times, Cherished Memories, All under one Dream. Visit: The Dreamhouse and AbbyDreams
  • Options
    TrashmagicTrashmagic Posts: 977 Member
    257.gif

Done. So done with this.
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Ellessarr wrote: »

the later we get get to toilet, with parties in the bathroom and you will dance in top the toilet it's toilet party time!!!!!.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-30930-1333722847-4.gif

Lana del Rey sure has some funny gifs...
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    Dreamie209 wrote: »

*correction.

Sooo where on earth did it come from? :|
    sometimes i get thinking if this guy is not really a guru in disguise or someone payed to hard defending because how on earth a developer is not aware of a expansion pack O.o.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-30930-1333722847-4.gif
    yeah let's the "flush" start tun di tum di tum tum tum!!!.
  • Options
    MandysAMessMandysAMess Posts: 2,694 Member
    Hahahaahahahaa we have been turning pools into "natural" pools for ages now in the gallery with the moveobjects cheat. This is ridiculous...

Right?! I've even colored mine green so they look pretty much exactly like what we're getting...
    My Simblr: WaffleKone
  • Options
    Alechinis2Alechinis2 Posts: 113 Member
    I kinda wanna buy this EP just because I'm curious but the comment I've been reading all day are making me wanna play sism 3 instead :/
  • Options
    Alechinis2 wrote: »
    I kinda wanna buy this EP just because I'm curious but the comment I've been reading all day are making me wanna play sism 3 instead :/

no!!!!!, you must buy the pack, pre-order now!!!!!!, we need money i want sims 5 and someone must pay for that, then gogogogo and pre-order now!!!!!, you will love th bath in the "fake pool lake" and all the partys in the new amazing "recicled world (from olympus) and all the sims 2 and 3 recicled game content it's amazing, order now!!!!!.
  • Options
    Sk8rblaze wrote: »
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    Oh darn I was hoping beaches would come back

There is a beach. But you can't swim.

This figuratively describes The Sims now, if you think about it.
    i liked and loled at same time because is funny and true, the game of the illusions, the world is so beaultifull but is just a backdrop, the rivers and beach is beatfull but you can't swin", i can walk to near my neightborhood house but i can't enter without a load screen :p;)
  • Options
    ferret9005ferret9005 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Sk8rblaze wrote: »
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    Oh darn I was hoping beaches would come back

There is a beach. But you can't swim.

This figuratively describes The Sims now, if you think about it.
    i liked and loled at same time because is funny and true, the game of the illusions, the world is so beaultifull but is just a backdrop, the rivers and beach is beatfull but you can't swin", i can walk to near my neightborhood house but i can't enter without a load screen :p;)

OH! The Horror!
  • Options
    JeanBaby4JeanBaby4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    edited August 2015
    Ok so it seems like it is partythemed. The complete opposite of what i was hoping for. I'm soon at the point where I'm giving up on sims4 entirely.
  • Options
    MzB06MzB06 Posts: 1,200 Member
    You know what if they put the price at $5.99 USD I'd actually buy it, but only at this price. :|
  • Options
    strawberrymarkstrawberrymark Posts: 199 Member
    This is dumb.
    No swimming at the beach
    No restaurants
    Doesn't look like any date stuff
    Just a dark coloured pool tool, a sand terrain tool, a DJ booth, a closet and fire dancing. All in a European scene? :neutral: The closet could have fit into GTW? Fire Dancing in Europe? I don't get it.

This pack could have been so much since it's a travel location. When I went to Europe, I didn't drink coffee and dance in ruins. Why did they think this mash would work with missing key features. *insert confused face here*
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    fairysassy wrote: »
    This is dumb.
    No swimming at the beach
    No restaurants
    Doesn't look like any date stuff
    Just a dark coloured pool tool, a sand terrain tool, a DJ booth, a closet and fire dancing. All in a European scene? :neutral: The closet could have fit into GTW? Fire Dancing in Europe? I don't get it.

This pack could have been so much since it's a travel location. When I went to Europe, I didn't drink coffee and dance in ruins. Why did they think this mash would work with missing key features. *insert confused face here*

It's not a travel location.

And btw coffee is pretty good here :)
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1