Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4: Stardom

zbern12zbern12 Posts: 445 Member
edited June 2015 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
This is more or less a template of an idea for the Sims 4. Please say what you want/don't want but be nice about it :).

The Sims 4: Stardom

I think Stardom could be like the Late Night/Showtime of the Sims 4.

I think the celebrities could come with 3 new status bars
1. Fame-o-Meter- This would keep track of how famous you are
2. Talent Meter- this is based on skill level and job performance because there are tons of people famous for no reasons *cough* Kim Kardashian *cough* so why cant that happened in the sims as well
3. Star Mad- This will show how much the fame has gone to your sims head. if it gets too high your sim will go insane and everyone will start to hate them

New Careers
Paparazzi- Hunt down celebrities and take pictures of them maybe peeing themself or passing out or skinny dipping. maybe them with another sim and edit it to make it look like they are in love with that sim. You could also maybe run a gossip magazine and put your picture on the cover *interactive*
Actor- you would be able to play parts in plays and movies, go to auditions, and became an understudy. Evil sims will be able to sabotage the main actor to get the lead, get nominated for a Bella (like an Oscar *I know they are technically Academy Awards but a Bella sounded cooler*)
*Stage Performer
*TV Actor
Singer- go on tours, release albums, make soundtracks for movies (maybe for another one of your sims), get nominated for a Simmy (like a grammy)
*The rockstar branch
*The pop branch
Producer/Film Director-Write a TV show and higher everyone and everything *Interactive*
SimTuber- basicly a youtuber but it would be more like retail where it isn't considered a job in the job area. You would be home the entire time and be able to edit all the video's, get hate/good comments everything a YouTuber goes through your sim will too
Model-Cat walks, modeling agent ect. Pose with the photo studio if GTW is owned

New Skills
Acting- the higher it is the more likely you'll land a role
Singing- Use the microphone to gain skill

New Aspirations
Biggest Star- Get the max star skill and max the actor or singer job, while gaining new interactions and unlocking more items
Picture Perfect- get to the top of the paparazzi career, have a leading gossip magazine
Hot Model-Climb to the top of the model career and gain highest modeling skill

New hairstyles
There needs to be some punk rock type of hairstyle. Also maybe some celebrity hairstyles like Katy Perrys, Adam Levine, Meghan Trainor, Avril Lavigne.

New clothes
A flashier look to it for rockstars ex: torn up shirt, piercings, tons of zippers on clothes. Some new costumes

New objects
Platinum albums, recording devices, better cameras, wigs for actors, props, stages, directors chair, directors clap thing, show mirror, movies(if you are in one of them it will give you a copy), hot tubs, movie props, sets ect.

Kids Interactions-
Pageant Shows
School Concerts
Talent Shows

Adult Interactions-
WooHoo in trailer
Keg Stand (why not)
Hire Agent
Tear up magazine
Yell at paparazzi
Freak out

New Traits
Natural Performer
Shy
Stage Fright

New Places
Movie theater *non rabbit hole*
Play theater
A-List Venues

New Social Events-
Karaoke Party
Meet and Greet
Concert
Hollywood Party
Formal Event

Events
-Your sim has gotten on the front page of a tabloid and their reputation has plummeted
-Someone has sabotaged you on stage to get the lead

New Worlds
Millmead Pass- a city world with 6 neighborhoods with two normal houses, one slums, one apartment complex, and two rich neighborhoods one park one retail center, and one community lots ex. bars, gyms, nightclubs, dance club

This is just a base for EA to add onto but I think this would be really fun to have in game.
Post edited by zbern12 on

Comments

• Options
    GlubsBlubsGlubsBlubs Posts: 4 New Member
    Sounds cool! Also there should be like a new world like in Late Night there was Bridgeport. It could be a bigger world with maybe instead of the normal3 neighborhood a park and one shopping sort of area like 5 neighborhoods two parks and two shopping centers
  • Options
    > @GlubsBlubs said:
    > Sounds cool! Also there should be like a new world like in Late Night there was Bridgeport. It could be a bigger world with maybe instead of the normal3 neighborhood a park and one shopping sort of area like 5 neighborhoods two parks and two shopping centers

Yeah thats cool!
  • Options
    bonnstraxxbonnstraxx Posts: 102 Member
    This idea is really cool! I'd love to have an actor career, and the idea of an acting skill. Maybe one of the daily requirements could be "prepare for audition" in the mirror, or "research role" on the computer!
    tumblr_no8vxivBfl1s26dsio1_250_zpsh1ymw1es.gif
  • Options
    BellsBells Posts: 40 Member
    YES YES YES YES YES

The more interactive we can have, the better. GTW was brought that to workplaces and I can't get enough! The paparazzi and the Star Mad are my favorites! What woud also be nice: so we can see the photos. In Sims 3 Nightlife all we got was a text box :/
  • Options
    rawan1203rawan1203 Posts: 10 New Member
    Yes, it would be nice if we can have sims 4 stardom package.
  • Options
    spoidspoid Posts: 75 Member
    Love these ideas! :smiley:
    origin id: spoid29
    simblr: spoidsims
  • Options
    AmiutzaAmiutza Posts: 1,796 Member
    Can you please just go work for Maxis and create this? xD It's like my dream ep assuming restaurants and a new world are already in.
    hhHD2XB.png
    My tumblr - A world of clutter and color
  • Options
    > @Amiutza said:
    > Can you please just go work for Maxis and create this? xD It's like my dream ep assuming restaurants and a new world are already in.

THank you :D
  • Options
    Im not sure if this would really fit in here but like little kids sometimes have plays at school would that be in here?
  • Options
    > @GlubsBlubs said:
    > Im not sure if this would really fit in here but like little kids sometimes have plays at school would that be in here?

That would fit in, and it could be at like a school of performing arts.
  • Options
    Penguinwa101Penguinwa101 Posts: 3,131 Member
    edited April 2015
    YES! YES! please Maxis PLEASE!! i would LOVE to have the Stardom/ Fame and Fortune EP !!!! those ideas are brilliant! i really hope this gets done!
    Also maybe add an internet entertainer branch (for Ex. YouTubers!!) that would be amazing!!
    3gXRDPf.gif
    Twitter: @Penguinwa101
    Tumblr: http://penguinentertainment.tumblr.com/
    Youtube: Penguin Entertainment
  • Options
    kalyrichkalyrich Posts: 45 Member
    I'd like it to be similar to Go to Work in that you have control over their work-life, not just their fame status.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    > @kalyrich said:
    > I'd like it to be similar to Go to Work in that you have control over their work-life, not just their fame status.

Yeah thats what I meant by interactive i just didn't know what it was called :P and with all the different things you could do with the jobs it would have better replay value then what get to work gave us
  • Options
    > @Penguinwa101 said:
    > YES! YES! please Maxis PLEASE!! i would LOVE to have the Stardom/ Fame and Fortune EP !!!! those ideas are brilliant! i really hope this gets done!
    > Also maybe add an internet entertainer branch (for Ex. YouTubers!!) that would be amazing!!

Yeah youtuber would be awesome to have
  • Options
    How about you could like have a band like in Late Night
  • Options
    GlubsBlubs wrote: »
    How about you could like have a band like in Late Night

Yeah that would be cool :smiley:
  • Options
    Coffee219Coffee219 Posts: 128 Member
    Well, this is a great idea! Also, I was thinking we have the professional athlete career and pro athletes are kind of like celebs, so maybe they could go star mad as well, and tons of scandals involve pro athletes, so paparazzi works there as well. Don't know, just a thought.
  • Options
    Coffee219 wrote: »
    Well, this is a great idea! Also, I was thinking we have the professional athlete career and pro athletes are kind of like celebs, so maybe they could go star mad as well, and tons of scandals involve pro athletes, so paparazzi works there as well. Don't know, just a thought.

Yes! That is an amazing idea! It could make the athlete career more interesting!
  • Options
    Bump!
  • Options
    ULIBABA66ULIBABA66 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Awesome idea! But could you please add Film Directing career to the original post as well? It was mentioned on the October 2014 EP survey under the name "Fame & Fortune":
    FAME AND FORTUNE

Experience the rise to fame with your Sims! Have your Sim become the latest A-List actress, star pop singer, or hot shot film director. You’ll also be able to share films you create on the Gallery for other fans to enjoy. If living the life of a star isn’t your thing, you can become a freelance photographer and make a fortune taking pictures as a paparazzi.

Details/Features

Become a Celebrity: Climb the celebrity ladder to fame and fortune. Manage your image and online persona, sign autographs, enjoy the adoration of fans, or hide from the paparazzi.
    Acting Career: Your Sims will be able to perfom in their own movies - including action adventure, comedies, musicals, and silent films.
    Singing Career: Train those vocal chords to perfection. Or don’t! Being a pop singer isn’t just about being able to sing - you have to have the popularity to back it up.
    Film Directing Career: Produce that latest indie art film, or go all out for this season’s blockbuster. When it’s complete, share it on the Gallery, and have your real life friends vote you to fame!
    Photography: Take award winning photos to help celebrities improve their image or utilize your camera to catch celebrity Sims in awkward situations as a paparazzi.
    Hollywood Parties: Throw exclusize parties and control the exclusive guest list to ensure only the A list can attend.
    Explore the Studio Backlot: Explore the Studio Backlot to discover different stages and props to utilize in your different films.

Also this is from the March 2014 content survey for TS4:
    Rise to Fame:
    Watch your Sims rise to stardom, revel in the limelight or crash and burn as they perform as singers, actors, supermodels, and rock musicians. Do you have what it takes to earn a coveted Simmy Award nomination and earn access to the hottest A-list parties and events?

:)
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Being a Vlogger is much cooler than "retail where it isn't considered a job in the job area. You would be home the entire time and be able to edit all the video's, get hate/good comments everything a YouTuber goes through your sim will too"

It is a job, You can go out and film where you're going to, parties, events, shopping. And you can choose what ever kind of vlogger you want to be:
    Entertainment (Film, Music/Singing, Comedy, Gaming)
    Lifestyle (Beauty, Bodybuilding, General Advise)
    You're not limited to just one type.
    Make sure teens and older can do it.

Get paid from Advertisements and Sell Merch.
    Have meet and greats and meet other famous people
    Upgrade through equipments.
    GoPROs + Stick
    Professional lighting
    Dual/Triple Screen computers
    Collabing with other Vloggers

Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Also I want to see Sims performances to be a little more entertaining. Since we have multitasking now. I want my sim to be able to sing, dance the choreography with the back up dancers and interact with the crowd while they're on stage.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    ULIBABA66ULIBABA66 Posts: 2,038 Member
    MasonGamer wrote: »
    Being a Vlogger is much cooler than "retail where it isn't considered a job in the job area. You would be home the entire time and be able to edit all the video's, get hate/good comments everything a YouTuber goes through your sim will too"

It is a job, You can go out and film where you're going to, parties, events, shopping. And you can choose what ever kind of vlogger you want to be:

GoPROs + Stick
    Professional lighting

Omg this Vlogger idea would be sooo relatable and perfect for future Sims 4 expansion pack! And I am not kidding. I really would love something like that, imagine if we could actually film the videos with the in-game camera! This in-game camera thing would be similar to the photographing skill and the video camera object from The Sims 3 Generations ;)
  • Options
    ULIBABA66 wrote: »
    MasonGamer wrote: »

GoPROs + Stick
    Professional lighting

Omg this Vlogger idea would be sooo relatable and perfect for future Sims 4 expansion pack! And I am not kidding. I really would love something like that, imagine if we could actually film the videos with the in-game camera! This in-game camera thing would be similar to the photographing skill and the video camera object from The Sims 3 Generations ;)

Yes! Yes! Yes! Vlogging and all that stuff is so cool but w/ all that stuff it would be cool if it were a game pack. I could be like Sims 4: Connected!
  • Options
    LordDarthSimsLordDarthSims Posts: 1,306 Member
    I hope the Butler NPCs will make a return.!