Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

❀ Beach City =]

Comments

• Options
    SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    Tacha75 wrote: »
    Currently playing this world and I love it!!

Me too I adore her worlds, glad your enjoying it as much as me :D
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Woot~Thanks! <3
  • Options
    nuna504nuna504 Posts: 130 Member
    I cannot get enough of playing this world. You rock @Rflong7 your worlds are amazing!! :D

image_zps1b911b61.png
  • Options
    YAY! I'm so glad. Thanks, Nuna. :D
  • Options
    gypsy54gypsy54 Posts: 484 Member
    I haven't played in an Ea world since I started playing in your worlds, They are brilliant, you are incredibly talented :)
  • Options
    Bily_jednorozecBily_jednorozec Posts: 1,574 Member
    Hi, Rflong!
    I have been enjoying now yours Beach City and yours Save for it and I have to say it was for what I was searched for. :heart_eyes:
    I was happy that it has everything (I ammire you, how do you get all those store objects there, if CAW supports only 2 GB of store content installed :P )
    I have sfortunatelly had some issues with it - unsure if EA's bugs or world's issues and 'm hoping for some solutions for it:
    1) On one of the empty residential purchaseable docks lots where I've clicked go here, my sim 🐸🐸🐸🐸 a boat and stayed blocked under the corner of this lot (I haven't added lots or removed trees or deco in "EditTown", my sim-house was built on empty lot, I haven't edited another buildings),
    2) Near the houseboat Berth 4 is fishspawner, but my sim was unable to fish in it and unable also to navigate with this purchased houseboat {this one with elixirs, heart-pink-diamond and trivella inside},
    3) I was getting repeating message about unroutable Levi Morosino with empty thumbnail on it {using NRaas mods} - I haven't deleted no one and I do not understand, how to help him.
    4) I have found four pieces of the map but no getting island for it {it was yours save, have you unlocked this for yours family?}.
    This is not critique, you have my deep admiration, I hope only in some suggestion, how to fix it. (Unable to build something by my own).
    Thanks again, I think you are genius (many compliments for yours worlds)
    PS: and sorry for my english :flushed:
    "My Studio" on thesims3.com "My Blog" on thesims3.com
    Sorry for editing my comments frequently, in most cases I'm doing this due language issues (english isn't my native language, but I'm using english, because most used by people, with who I want to communicate).
  • Options
    Hi :)

Thank you so much, @gypsy54. That's very generous of you to say. :D

@Bily_jednorozec :)

1) I'm not sure which lot of what is happening... The boat gets stuck under the lot? How very strange. O.O

2) The boat can't leave the dock? :(
    Try- Move your Sim out,. Save~ then save the house boat to your library, save the dock to your library- delete the house boat, delete the dock- place the dock and houseboat from your library back on the empty lots.
    Sometimes lots can become blocked- the routing around them- and it just needs a lot reset to fix. Hopefully that is all this is. :(

3) I don't know how to help him either. All I can think of is to reset him.

4) I don't believe I had an island for it... it's been so long I'm not sure which hidden island I did make. I think I made only one and it was for the Mermaid but I don't remember. :(

I don't mind and I wish I could help more.
    Your English if great. :D
  • Options
    Hi, @Rflong7!
    Thank you so much for yours work (on this answer too). :D

1) Yes, boat is stuck under corner of the lot (the same type of lot as we have in LP)
    2) Yes, my sims has "routing cloud" when I order she to navigate somewhere (I have attempted more time to let she navigate)
    3) Thank you so much, it was only strange for me - because only this "Levi Morosino" (I haven't created him) has empty thumbnail, when Overwatch says: "control of unroutable sim Levi Morosino". Another unroutable sims are still showing thumbnails, then I can look where are they blocked.
    4) However you have made ginormous work on it and now I finally know how to get at least one private island for my sim. I love EP10 features but IP has few lots and I have to use Ellacharmed replacement. Coming back into the Beach City. :thumbup:

Have a marvelous evening and enjoy the simming! :heart_eyes:
    Sorry for editing my comments frequently, in most cases I'm doing this due language issues (english isn't my native language, but I'm using english, because most used by people, with who I want to communicate).
  • Options
    Sorry I'm not much help.

If you're navigating your Sims to a lot with a boat or house boat, it's best to click on the water near the lot and have them go there. Then when they're closer to the lot, click on the lot to go.
    Also, the house boats can't go under the bridges. The small boats can but not the big boats. :(
  • Options
    Hi, @Rflong7! Thank you so much for yours effort. I'm still playing Beach City and admiring yours brain. :blush: I'm probably experiencing some bug related at my sim or something else ... because I'm too experiencing bug to not be able to fish in some spawners (last was my rebuild of Slice Of Paradise). This isn't yours fail, I've read, it may be related at running fishing opportunity or inventory or unknown causes.
    Hidden Island was setted as "Scuba surprise" in my game (I haven't changed setting in it) and after I've tried to unlock it (experiencing bug of sim-resetting underwater caverns), I've unlocked it with cheat, changed with DE on residential lot and permanently transferred my sim there.
    I've attempted to click near the houseboat (where yours Seraphina lived), but my sim continue to having "routing cloud". It can be only my issue, but my game has many NRaas mods + I do not see another houseboats in middle of the water outside of the ports, only Night Club is moving.
    Don't worry about, I love Beach City (even without houseboats and I might try too "Teleport Houseboat Here" cheat, which I haven't still tried out) and there are many things to do - what I've not experienced never before! :heart_eyes:
  • Options
    LifeSimLifeSim Posts: 139 Member
    edited December 2014
    Were is the download link :)? this world sounds great.
    > @Rflong7 said:
    > Hi
    >
    > Thank you so much, gypsy54. That's very generous of you to say.
    >
    > Bily_jednorozec
    >
    > 1) I'm not sure which lot of what is happening... The boat gets stuck under the lot? How very strange. O.O
    >
    > 2) The boat can't leave the dock?
    > Try- Move your Sim out,. Save~ then save the house boat to your library, save the dock to your library- delete the house boat, delete the dock- place the dock and houseboat from your library back on the empty lots.
    > Sometimes lots can become blocked- the routing around them- and it just needs a lot reset to fix. Hopefully that is all this is.
    >
    > 3) I don't know how to help him either. All I can think of is to reset him.
    >
    > 4) I don't believe I had an island for it... it's been so long I'm not sure which hidden island I did make. I think I made only one and it was for the Mermaid but I don't remember.
    >
    > I don't mind and I wish I could help more.
    > Your English if great.
    everyone is different not similar <3
  • Options
    @LifeSim wrote: »
    Were is the download link :)? this world sounds great.

Hi :mrgreen:
    Click on the picture on the front page- www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7975880
  • Options
    FelicityFelicity Posts: 4,979 Member
    Hi Rflong7. I want to say I love this world, and I have been playing it exclusively. I'm having one issue with it, and I'm hoping there's a workaround. When leaving the supernatural island, my sim just wants to get in the water and sim/boat, but then just does a loop. The only way to get them to leave is to issue a series of "goto" commands. I'll be honest, the world is fantastic enough that I don't mind, but I worry about this becoming an issue for inactives.

Anyway, again, fantastic world. Thank you so much for making and sharing it!
  • Options
    ejoslin wrote: »
    Hi Rflong7. I want to say I love this world, and I have been playing it exclusively. I'm having one issue with it, and I'm hoping there's a workaround. When leaving the supernatural island, my sim just wants to get in the water and sim/boat, but then just does a loop. The only way to get them to leave is to issue a series of "goto" commands. I'll be honest, the world is fantastic enough that I don't mind, but I worry about this becoming an issue for inactives.

Awesome! :mrgreen:

The only thing you can do is to not click on a lot when traveling... Click on the map by the lot or click on the water near the lot and choose to Go Here.
    Iirc that's a game problem and I couldn't find any way around it but making the world smaller. :(
  • Options
    FelicityFelicity Posts: 4,979 Member
    Rflong7 wrote: »
    ejoslin wrote: »

Awesome! :mrgreen:

The only thing you can do is to not click on a lot when traveling... Click on the map by the lot or click on the water near the lot and choose to Go Here.
    Iirc that's a game problem and I couldn't find any way around it but making the world smaller. :(

Alrighty. Yeah, I figured it was just a weird routing thing, but I was hoping :) It's certainly not the only world this happens in. Thank you for answering!

• Options
    JACKIEJOYJACKIEJOY Posts: 802 Member
    Thank you for the beautiful and fun worlds. I love Beach City. Between you and Quailhogs I may never play an EA world again.
  • Options
    Katty0Katty0 Posts: 3,907 Member
    edited March 2015
    Hello :) I am not sure which version I have... I think I have the third version. If I delete it and download the 4th version will my game in beach city still work or will I need to save the family to the bin and start a new beach city game?

Edit: Nope I have the most recent version :) I just want to add that save file so I will add them to the bin and then add them in that save :D

BTW I love this world!
  • Options
    BPEACHEEBPEACHEE Posts: 6 New Member
    Awesome world you have created.. I noticed one issue though.. The waterfalls in the world don't work. There is no water falling... lol.. Could this be due to an in game graphics setting or a system graphics card setting. I have an AMD R9 270x 2GB. OC edition card.. Thanks for any info. And thanks again for this really cool world..
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Hi, @BPEACHEE

Thanks! I'm so glad you like it. :mrgreen:
    I would guess it must be your card. Maybe it's too new or too old or I have no clue- which is probably the last. :(

And Thanks @JACKIEJOY ~ I'm sorry I missed your post and I'm glad you really like it. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    BPEACHEEBPEACHEE Posts: 6 New Member
    Rflong7.. I figured it out. It was an old no-mosaic mod from 2009.. Took it out an replace with velocity grass no-mosaic 1.63.package from Mod the Sims and it works perfect now.. I have waterfalls appearing and working in all worlds.. May want to pass on that info on your web site.. Keep making awesome worlds.. Thanks..
  • Options
    QuiteyBabyQuiteyBaby Posts: 1 New Member
    I really love this world. I was wondering if you could re upload the build file? It's no longer on mediafire.
  • Options
    HI, @QuiteyBaby :)

I guess I really need to make a new Post -the new site doesn't allow so many characters in a post I can't update my main post without deleting most of it.

It's under Rflong13 -
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8442754
    original.jpg
  • Options
    Sallidra20Sallidra20 Posts: 604 Member
    Rflong7~ Haven't played the world yet, just dled it this morning before work. But question is the roller coaster already in the world or is it something I need to place? At first glance I didn't see it, but it could be I was in such a rush, it escaped my notice. :/ BTW, it looks gorgeous! :)
  • Options
    Rflong7~ Haven't played the world yet, just dled it this morning before work. But question is the roller coaster already in the world or is it something I need to place? At first glance I didn't see it, but it could be I was in such a rush, it escaped my notice. :/ BTW, it looks gorgeous! :)

Thanks! It's a Large world and can be demanding. :)

It's something you have to place. I wasn't happy with my build version and it was taking me too long to get anything I kinda liked so I built a "Coming Soon" type lot with Construction stuff on it. You can delete that and place the Store Roller coaster or another one there. :mrgreen:
    ~It's near the Beach.
  • Options
    tofmanntofmann Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi, anyone can post a picture of each lot with Store contents because i have all the Store contents but when i load the world all the store content are replace by objects of the base game. So i need pictures of all the commuity lots to put the store objects in the right place. Thx

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top