Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The hunger Games Mockingjay new movie

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    JimilJimil Posts: 4,443 Member
    edited December 2014
    20. And nope. I still have a lot of stuff to put away. There is no space to put a Christmas tree in yet. Me and my family just move to a nice apartment. Let me tell you something. I got a TS2 game along with Battle Realms as a Christmas present when I was little :) It's probably my most memorable Christmas present yet.
  • Options
    steve7859steve7859 Posts: 3,824 Member
    Jimil wrote: »
    20. And nope. I still have a lot of stuff to put away. There is no space to put a Christmas tree in yet. Me and my family just move to a nice apartment. Let me tell you something. I got a TS2 game along with Battle Realms as a Christmas present when I was little :) It's probably my most memorable Christmas present yet.

I love the sims 2!! whats battle realms? i play star wars the old republic its pretty funny lol!!
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    It's a strategy PC game. I had fun with it. I actually can't remember if I actually wrote a letter to Santa if I wanted a TS2 game. I think I did.

SWTOR seems like a fun game. I wish I had this laptop that I bought for myself before though. Otherwise, I could've played it! But now I play console games. Sims on PC occasionally

How's SWTOR by the way?
  • Options
    Write away mate why not
  • Options
    steve7859 wrote: »
    Write away mate why not
    lol all I could remember was how excited I am when I got it. It was just the base game too.
  • Options
    Its a good game its boring tho!!! real boring unlike the isms you are really limited!!! id rather go clubbing!!!
  • Options
    Jimil wrote: »
    Write away mate why not
    lol all I could remember was how excited I am when I got it. It was just the base game too.

Yea!!!!
  • Options
    Stevegoul7859
  • Options
    origin id im flipping to in game
  • Options
    Its a good game its boring tho!!! real boring unlike the isms you are really limited!!! id rather go clubbing!!!
    Well video games can be like that. I turned to single player nowadays. Just for the story. Still underage to go clubbing lol.
    origin id im flipping to in game
    Alright. I'll be watching Flash in the meantime.
  • Options
    Flash ha ha really??? is that even on yet
  • Options
    Yup. I hardly any watch other TV shows lol besides mylil sisters like it too! My favorite is AHS however. You watch any shows?
  • Options
    no idea wht is
  • Options
    its like 4.30 am here in the uk trying to pull an all nigher an failing lol
  • Options
    why? I only pulled out an all nighter once. And only once.
  • Options
    lmao good night then