The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

RoOoAr5 SHOWCASE !!!

RoOoAr5RoOoAr5 Posts: 154 Member
edited October 2014 in The Sims 4 Lots
Hey if your looking for Modern Lots and room downloads on the gallery check me out on the gallery my origin id is RoOoAr5
Sorry i cant upload any picture to the US thread at the moment but you can find me in the Australian forum (The Sims 4 Creative Corner>The Sims 4 Lots>RoOoAr5 Showcase ) there is pictures of my uploads on there ..... hope you like them :)
05yc0ga5fpt8.jpg

Comments

• Options
    bump
    05yc0ga5fpt8.jpg
  • Options
    Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    RoOoAr5 wrote: »
    Hey if your looking for Modern Lots and room downloads on the gallery check me out on the gallery my origin id is RoOoAr5<br />
    Sorry i cant upload any picture to the US thread at the moment but you can find me in the Australian forum (The Sims 4 Creative Corner>The Sims 4 Lots>RoOoAr5 Showcase ) there is pictures of my uploads on there ..... hope you like them :)

You can still put the link in the message so we can copy and paste into the browser. Just leave off the http:// part! :smile:
    5sXtTqH.png
  • Options
    awesome thank you :)
    05yc0ga5fpt8.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_AU/discussion/766905/roooar5-showcase-lots-rooms#latest

there is the link to my forum with all the pictures and thank you @Ash072 i didnt think to do that (:
    Post edited by RoOoAr5 on
    05yc0ga5fpt8.jpg
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,712 Member
    Each of your homes and the rooms you have designed look very nice! :) Very nice exterior of the homes! Very nice furnishing of the homes and the rooms! It looks very nice how you have done the outdoors areas in the builds. The flowers, plants and trees look very nice how you have placed them ! Very nice courtyard and patio areas in your latest home! Sims will enjoy spending time outdoors in the sunshine at their home . It looks very nice how you have done the water features, It looks very nice the type of and how you placed the trees there. Very nice designs of the kitchens in the homes! It looks very nice how you have placed the cabinets in the kitchens! It looks great how you have placed the cabinets around the tv in your latest build as well.
    Your homes and rooms are very nice! :)
  • Options
    Thank you so much !! it means alot @rosemow :)
    05yc0ga5fpt8.jpg
  • Options
    I figured out how to post up some pictures , so here are some of the lots that are in my gallery if you like any of them take a look at my gallery ORIGIN ID RoOoAr5

Thanks i hope you like them :)

fzl3muu0bl8p.png
    7u93dci8e5u4.png
    58tdksb69m3r.png
    p6f5cp8m9pho.png

05yc0ga5fpt8.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    bzkh4f0tr16y.png
    c81mfladjswo.png
    lcx086zrifll.png
    xfpu52ahy3ex.png
    gh6kkzozoti1.png
    u4jbx6gsilhl.png
    5kb3pq8yq8ta.png
    m0os8tz42qk7.png
    o8sjfr1009dh.png
    oghet8md0mgr.png

This Lot is in my gallery now my origin ID is RoOoAr5

Hope you like it , took me ages to build and decorate haha , Happy Simming
    05yc0ga5fpt8.jpg
  • Options
    Your new home is very nice! :) Very nice exterior design of the house! The roofing looks great! It looks very nice how you have placed the windows in the build. It looks great how you have placed the plants on the edges of the front footpath. The trees there add a great look to the outdoors area. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! Great design of the kitchen! The white colour scheme of the kitchen and how you have placed the cabinets and counters looks great. Great eat in island bar stool counter! The fruit bowl and knife set on the counters are great kitchen touches there. The study room is nice. Sims will have fun playing chess at the table there, or enjoy sitting on the stools at the study desk tables and use the computer or read a book. The brown texture of the window wall looks great with the white of the other walls. It looks great how you have placed the shelves between the study tables. Very nice living and dining room areas! Nice modern type of dining seats that you have used which look great with the glass dining table and suit the type of home. It looks nice how you have placed the sofas facing each other in the living room for sims to enjoy sitting resting on the seats in front of the fire having a chat. Sims will enjoy watching tv together. The plants are nice touches on the fireplace ledge, below the tv and on the dining table. It looks nice how you have used the triangular bath tub in the bathroom. The plants are nice green touches there. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms. It looks great how you have placed the windows on the bed head walls in two of the bedrooms. The blue colour of the bedhead wall looks nice and goes well with the pattern of the bed. The red flowers on the bedside tables in the master bedroom are very nice for sims to see when they wake up in the mornings. The sims who sleep in that bedroom will have very nice views through the windows whilst laying in bed. It looks a very nice light filled room! Great study desk corner nook area in the single bed room! Sims will enjoy sitting on the comfortable seat there and use the computer or read a book from the bookcase.
    It is a very nice home :)
  • Options
    I have set up a thread where people can post links to their own showcase threads. If you would like to post a link to your showcase thread I would be delighted if you posted your showcase thread link on that thread. :)
    The link is
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/793638/showcase-links-thread/p1
  • Options
    Thank you so much for your kind words @rosemow I appreciate it so much !! , and if you dont mind I will post on your thread as soon as I can thank you so much again have a great day :):)
    05yc0ga5fpt8.jpg
  • Options
    DippyDesignsDippyDesigns Posts: 1,809 Member
    Some lovely builds @RoOoAr5, I like your modern houses, I will check them out in the gallery :)
    My Origin ID is DippyDesigns

DIPPY DOODLE on Facebook

644362_1491605541100631_1472781576571833276_n.jpg?oh=c0019c8ce2de98a0158c1aba60509bc8&oe=57C1A708

• Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Your homes are beautiful! Lovely architecture and decor! :)
  • Options
    Thank you both very very much @DippyDesigns and @yanti68 thank you all for your support and nice feedback

05yc0ga5fpt8.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    SPANISH STYLED 4 BEDROOM HOME (MANSION)
    It Features:

*4 Large Bedrooms
    *Ensuite To Main Bedroom
    *Landscaped Gardens
    *Pool (Pond Untill We Get Pools)
    *NOCC!
    *Spacious Throughout
    *Balcony For 2 Of The Bedrooms & One On The Upstairs Living Room

This House is currently on my gallery unfurnished but i will furnish it a bit later when I have the time and i will upload the furnished version later today .
    ORGIN ID : RoOoAr5

tsfeaf1flowb.png
    w90z31uhv3pz.png
    e2nuqtaqjya1.png
    kgyrdn6zplk6.png
    n42jw7k5rptx.png

Happy Simming All :) , I hope you like this build :)
    05yc0ga5fpt8.jpg
  • Options
    Your Spanish styled home is very nice! :) Very nice exterior design of it! The balconies are great! Very nice landscaping of the garden! It looks great! It looks very nice how you have placed the trees, plants, flowers and used the hedge fencing in the build! Very nice pond/pool area! It looks very nice how you have placed the plants on the edges of this area. The arched fencing either side of the entrance to the area looks nice how you have used it there. Great texture of the exterior. It looks great how you have placed the windows. The enlarged cars in the driveway look great! Simmers will enjoy furnishing the home to suit their sims needs and lives.
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Grand desert home! Loving the architecture! Good job! :D
  • Options
    Beautiful Tropical Park
    It Features :
    *Detailed Landscaping
    *Playground
    *Bar/BBQ Area
    *Chess Sets And Seating/Dining Area
    *Picnic Tables
    *Two Toilets

9046elvbjj49.png
    5dm6jufrs96u.png
    ymba86n7nes8.png
    jb96rvk5j02h.png
    vs0lct7sc8u6.png
    a8t3ks8n1c6l.png

I hope you like this it took me awhile ,it is on my gallery now if anyone is interested in downloading it from my gallery origin id is RoOoAr5

Happy Simming All :)

05yc0ga5fpt8.jpg
  • Options
    Your Tropical Park build is a very nice place for sims to enjoy visiting ! :) Very nice layout of the park! It looks so very nice how you placed the flowers, plants and trees through the park! It is a very nice setting for sims to enjoy a day out with family and friends. It looks very nice how you have done the circular area where sims can enjoy sitting on the seats playing chess or enjoy sitting at the umbrella covered table. The water fountain looks nice there for sims to see. It looks great how you have done the pathways through the park. It looks great how you have placed the hedge fencing around the pirate ship section. Child sims will fun playing on the ship. Very nice bbq and bar area! Sims will enjoy cooking on the bbq and eating their meals at the tables there in the sunshine with nice floral surroundings. Sims will enjoy having a drink from the bar there.
    It is a very nice park! :)
  • Options
    Thank you so much @rosemow i hope you enjoy it , thank you for you nice comments :):) what is your origin id i will follow you if you like ? :)
    05yc0ga5fpt8.jpg
  • Options
    KaylyRedKaylyRed Posts: 309 Member
    Beautiful homes! And I really love your tropical park - great job with the design and landscaping. :D
    Download the Americana Series! Sears catalog kit homes and more from 20thCentury America. Additional manors and community builds in my Showcase Thread.| Origin ID: KaylyRed

• Options
    Thank you so much @KaylyRed thank you for looking at my showcase :)

Cozy Cottage NoCC !
    It Features:
    *3 Good Sized Bedrooms
    *Main Bedrooms Has En-suite & Walk in Wardrobe
    *No Custom Content
    *Lovely Garden
    *Modern Furnishing

I just uploaded this cottage to my gallery if anyone is interested in downloading it :) my origin id is RoOoAr5

8ww662b3godk.png
    nkm2p0omfpkt.png
    x9dcku67lo3y.png
    bme1vc8ucdcp.png
    oaig267ki3jh.png
    22a7vitjvh56.png

Happy Simming All :):)
    05yc0ga5fpt8.jpg
  • Options
    Cozy Cottage is very nice! :) It looks so very nice how you have placed the flowers on the edges of the front pathway! The texture of the exterior looks great. Great back patio for sims to enjoy sitting outdoors in the air at the table there. Very nice layout of the interior of the home. Very nice design of the kitchen! The island bar stool counter is great, and nice tiling that you have used for the kitchen walls. The fruit bowl and knife set on the counters are nice kitchen touches there. The stone texture of the wall in the master bedroom looks very nice! It is grear that the master bedroom has a walk in wardrobe. It looks nice how you have placed plants in the rooms through the home which are great green touches in the rooms for sims to enjoy seeing. Great layout of the kids room! The bed alcove area is great! It looks great how you have placed the beds there. Very nice study desk nook area for the child sims to enjoy sitting at the table reading a book from the bookcase.
    It is a very nice family home :)
  • Options
    Your to good @rosemow :) thank you so so much for your positive and nice feedback its nice to hear what you think of my builds :) is your origin id rosemow ? because i will follow you on the gallery
    05yc0ga5fpt8.jpg
  • Options
    cornishovencornishoven Posts: 163 Member
    Lovely park :)