Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My (first) dream home build DONE!

peoineepeoinee Posts: 2,183 Member
edited September 2014 in The Sims 4 Lots
Alright we all know our personal dream home builds change threw out the life of a sims game...So here is my base game launch dream home you can see it as i build it. I think its coming along nicely.

Origin ID: SimsPrime

Want to see more of my creations go
forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/781052/peoinee-simsprime-creations

Front of house/road veiw
ry%3D400

Backyard
ry%3D400

First floor layout
ry%3D400

second floor layout
ry%3D400

roof layout
ry%3D400

FIRST FLOOR

entrance area
ry%3D400

Kitchen (well this isn't a dream there are many appliances the sims have never had but eh you get the drift
ry%3D400

Dining room complete with a bar
ry%3D400

Study...there is only chess in here i will have a special room later for other skills
ry%3D400
ry%3D400

Living room with a grand piano (its kinda cramped but its workable
ry%3D400
ry%3D400

and the imaginary garage with woodworking station and "tool" cabinet
ry%3D400
ry%3D400

Downstairs bathroom half bath
ry%3D400

SECOND FLOOR

Nursery
ry%3D400

Kids room
ry%3D400
ry%3D400

Guest bathroom
ry%3D400

Gym
ry%3D400

2nd Floor Deck
ry%3D400

Hallway
ry%3D400
ry%3D400

Master Bedroom
ry%3D400

MB closet
ry%3D400

Master Bathroom
ry%3D400

Roof - I choose not to have a room and put the microscope/observatory and easel up here....there is room for the starter rocket pad...
ry%3D400

Post edited by peoinee on

Comments

• Options
    AnnabelleAnnabelle Posts: 248 Member
    Looks stunning! I could defs live there ;)
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,615 Member
    Your dream home is looking very nice! :) Very nice design and furnishing of the kitchen! The island curved kitchen counter is great! The fruit bowl and knife set on the top of it are nice kitchen touches. Nice texture that you have used for the kitchen walls and it looks very nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets and counters. It looks very nice how you have done the kitchen windows. Sims will enjoy looking out through the windows at what is happening outside whilst they are preparing meals there. Very nice dining room! Nice type of dining seats you have used there. Sims will enjoy having a drink from the bar either before, with or after their meals. The patterned floor rug looks nice under the table. Very nice study room. It looks great how you have placed the bookcases there. Sims will have fun playing chess at the chess table there. Nice computer study table area beside the fireplace for sims to keep warm whilst enjoying using the computer at the desk. The patterned floor rug adds a very nice look to the room. Very nice living room! Nice comfortable sofas that you have placed there for sims to enjoy sitting relaxing on and listening to the grand piano being played or watching tv. Sims will have fun dancing to the music from the stereo! It is great that you have designed the house to have a garage! Sims will like using the woodworking table there.
    Your WIP looks great! :)
  • Options
    Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    Congrats on your build! I like your study and your garage/workshop!
    5sXtTqH.png
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Lovely interiors! Especially like that kitchen! Do you have some pictures of the exterior? Would love to see that too! :)
  • Options
    yanti68 wrote: »
    Lovely interiors! Especially like that kitchen! Do you have some pictures of the exterior? Would love to see that too! :)

Not yet still working on it and the 2nd floor....dont know yet what to do with the yard either
  • Options
    AND !!!!!! Im done....wow that was a long build for me
  • Options
    thuakheawthuakheaw Posts: 54 Member
    Great home !
    Love luxury interior and also your style of furnitures,
    Remind of working young man lives in this house !
    kgsig.gif
  • Options
    Rc_shabbaRc_shabba Posts: 183 Member
    Wonderful home! B)
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,615 Member
    It is great that you have now finished your home. It looks very nice! :) Very nice exterior of the home. It looks great that you have placed the microscope on the roof and have an easel there for sims to enjoy painting with great views from there. Nice outdoors upper deck for sims to enjoy sitting outside in the sunshine there on the seats. Very nice bedrooms. The masterbed clothes and shoes closet looks great! Child sims will have fun playing on the pirate ship and monkey bars at the backyard playground area.
    It is a very nice home! :)