The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Your celebrities

Comments

• Options
    Sims3Fan2009Sims3Fan2009 Posts: 266 Member
    DiSoAngel wrote: »
    I tried the other day and I was unsuccessful I think it's because I was trying as an elder though.

I'm going use pictures of when she was young before all of the plastic surgery. I'll post it when I finish it.
  • Options
    joancrawfordjoancrawford Posts: 88 Member
    rkm282 wrote: »
    Cabs wrote: »
    I made Scarlett O'Hara and Rhett Butler. About him I'm quite happy, I think he's recognisable, but there is something that is still bothering me about her and I don't seem to be able to set it right no matter how long I twist and tweak the details. There hair isn't ideal either, but there isn't any betetr now. Any suggestions?

e8gkdce8.jpg

try bringing the eyebrows down a little bit and try making her top lip a tiny bit more "pointy" if you know what I mean and with the bottom lip try making it a bit more full. Other than that I think she's looking very good (eyes are great and so is the nose) xxx. I do know what you mean about not being able to get the hair right though. I have done a Vivien Leigh and Clarke Gable too under my ID rkm282 on the gallery among other old Hollywood stars.

rkm282 has many old stars and I have downloaded almost all of them!
  • Options
    Fyjal2631Fyjal2631 Posts: 78 Member
    Good job everyone !
  • Options
    rkm282rkm282 Posts: 59 Member
    try bringing the eyebrows down a little bit and try making her top lip a tiny bit more "pointy" if you know what I mean and with the bottom lip try making it a bit more full. Other than that I think she's looking very good (eyes are great and so is the nose) xxx. I do know what you mean about not being able to get the hair right though. I have done a Vivien Leigh and Clarke Gable too under my ID rkm282 on the gallery among other old Hollywood stars.

Thanks! The eybrows weren't as bad as on the screen, she always keeps raising them in the animation, very annoying, but I changed them a bit and the lips were a really good shout! You solved the hair situation well with the hat. :# Hopefully we will get some custom or EP hair at some point that works better for her. I like your James Dean by the way.

Aww Thanks Cabs :D I loved the pout my Jimmy Dean was giving the camera and could not stop laughing at it when I uploaded him to the gallery. I really hope he's going to be that pouty and broody in the game! (still waiting for my full TS4 fix, blasted bills and waiting for pay day is ruining my fun! But thank God for the CAS demo!!! :'( )

I really hope we do get some more suitable vintagey hairstyles in an EP (or store... are we getting a store for TS4? does anyone know?). I love the hats, I know it sounds a pit pathetic, but that's been one of my favourite things in CAS so far being able to wear a hat as a true accessory rather than part of the hair. I also love that you can pull your sims around so much to make them look truly individual or like real people more. LOVE IT!!!
    Origin ID: rkm282
  • Options
    rkm282rkm282 Posts: 59 Member
    I made Scarlett O'Hara and Rhett Butler. About him I'm quite happy, I think he's recognisable, but there is something that is still bothering me about her and I don't seem to be able to set it right no matter how long I twist and tweak the details. There hair isn't ideal either, but there isn't any betetr now. Any suggestions?

e8gkdce8.jpg

Thanks joancrawford :D xxx. You have created some truely awesome old Hollywood stars too xxx. I can't wait to put your Joan Crawford, Bette Davis and Judy Garland into a house together! It will make "What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?" look very tame lol >:)
    Origin ID: rkm282
  • Options
    MrsTomato1018MrsTomato1018 Posts: 400 Member
    This is my version of Steve Rogers from Captain America. I stylized him mostly on what he wore in Captain America: The Winter Soldier.

I'm really not a fan of the preset blonde choices, so his hair is a little yellow, lol.

24yz8gi.jpg

j5v1c0.jpg
    Check out my YouTube channel!
    You can find me on the gallery at MrsTomato1018!
    You can find me on Twitter @MrsTomato1018!
  • Options
    ladykatra101ladykatra101 Posts: 22 New Member
    what is body requied
  • Options
    ladykatra101ladykatra101 Posts: 22 New Member
    How do i upload my picture of bones that i did
  • Options
    MiwaPROMiwaPRO Posts: 220 Member
    @ladykatra101, unfortunately you can't upload images as a new member, you got be a member. For this you must have at least 50 points by earning badges or having your comments like/LOL at.

I'll try to help you like/LOL some of your posts. Let's see...
    ***THE SIMS 4 - BRASIL***
  • Options
    MiwaPROMiwaPRO Posts: 220 Member
    Ok!! You're a member! You should be able to upload images now! ;)
    ***THE SIMS 4 - BRASIL***
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,686 Member
    Your simversion of Steve Rogers looks great! @FlootieBeauty :) It looks great how you have done his eyes, eyebrows and the shape of his face. He is a great simform of him.
  • Options
    eyemytheyemyth Posts: 80 Member
    BryonyRae wrote: »
    Finally finished my take on the cast of Veronica Mars. Some turned out better than others. I challenge anyone to get Jason Dohring, aka Logan Echolls right - talk about tough! But anyway, I've tweaked all I'm gonna tweak. ;) Here they are, and all can be found in the gallery - just search for #bryscreations:

Kristen Bell
    kristen00a_zps52b61225.jpgkristen001_zpsed2c7dae.jpg

Jason Dohring
    jason00b_zps9d5f3d82.jpgjason002_zpsd5ce9a7f.jpg

I love Veronica Mars <3 Thank you for making this. Good job!

eyemythsims.tumblr.com Origin-ID: eyemyth
  • Options
    Where do I begin? My gallery is filled with celebs. I'll post these to start with. Sorry for the poor presentation. I was using Gimp instead of Photoshop and didn't have the patience to make it look good (*)

Jessica Biel and Jane Birkin
    BirkinBiel2.jpg

Leonardo DiCaprio and Colin Farrell
    DiCaprioFarrell2.jpg

• Options

Thanks! The eybrows weren't as bad as on the screen, she always keeps raising them in the animation, very annoying, but I changed them a bit and the lips were a really good shout! You solved the hair situation well with the hat. :# Hopefully we will get some custom or EP hair at some point that works better for her. I like your James Dean by the way.

Aww Thanks Cabs :D I loved the pout my Jimmy Dean was giving the camera and could not stop laughing at it when I uploaded him to the gallery. I really hope he's going to be that pouty and broody in the game! (still waiting for my full TS4 fix, blasted bills and waiting for pay day is ruining my fun! But thank God for the CAS demo!!! :'( )

I really hope we do get some more suitable vintagey hairstyles in an EP (or store... are we getting a store for TS4? does anyone know?). I love the hats, I know it sounds a pit pathetic, but that's been one of my favourite things in CAS so far being able to wear a hat as a true accessory rather than part of the hair. I also love that you can pull your sims around so much to make them look truly individual or like real people more. LOVE IT!!!

The sims Resource has some hat recolors and some vintage inspired outfits.
  • Options

e8gkdce8.jpg

Thanks joancrawford :D xxx. You have created some truely awesome old Hollywood stars too xxx. I can't wait to put your Joan Crawford, Bette Davis and Judy Garland into a house together! It will make "What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?" look very tame lol >:)

Joan and Bette had a big fight at the lounge!
    eyemyth wrote: »
    Where do I begin? My gallery is filled with celebs. I'll post these to start with. Sorry for the poor presentation. I was using Gimp instead of Photoshop and didn't have the patience to make it look good (*)

Jessica Biel and Jane Birkin
    BirkinBiel2.jpg

Leonardo DiCaprio and Colin Farrell
    DiCaprioFarrell2.jpg

Awesome job! Leo and Colin are perfect!
  • Options
    JennyggJennygg Posts: 1,574 Member
    Can anyone make Peter Gabriel? <3
    hC6F85532
  • Options
    SpideTreSpideTre Posts: 63 Member
    yayy i'm a member now and i can finally post pictures lol

here's the Debby Ryan i did a couple days ago. she's up on origin under "SpiderTre" and #celebrity #celeb

TnrkZnD.jpg
    RpdRSPC.jpg

real pics - http://debbyryanzone.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/normal_Debby2BRyan2BAbercrombie2BFitch2BMaking2BStar2BSpring2BLaGlwZtw5Lax.jpg
    - http://debbyryanzone.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/normal_Debby_Ryan_116.jpg
    origin ID: SpiderTre
  • Options
    CabsCabs Posts: 127 Member
    @eyemyth: DiCaprio and Farrell are spot on! Good job. The ladies probably are as well, but don't really know them . ;)
  • Options
    Thank you so much joancrawford and Cabs! o:)
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,686 Member
    Your sim Debby is very nice! @SpideTre :) It looks very nice how you have done her eyes and eyebrows! The shape of her face looks great too!
  • Options
    freindlylolfreindlylol Posts: 359 Member
    wow some very talented people here great jobs all
  • Options
    XxDespairAngelxXXxDespairAngelxX Posts: 144 Member
    All of these are so amazing!
    Gallery: minimeg1718
  • Options
    CKSillyPantsCKSillyPants Posts: 14 New Member
    @babycakemom Mr. Clean is amazing! I laughed so hard at that.