Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Screenshots?

So in TS4 CAS files there is a folder for screenshots. Does anyone know how to take screenshots in TS4? I had no idea this was even possible.

Comments

• Options
    PallystylePallystyle Posts: 2,415 Member
    I think in the real game there will be a way. They didn't put one in the demo. I hope it is still the "c" button. As that is what I am used to.
    My Sims 4 Creations= Click Here ;) Find me on origin at Pallystyle
    My Murkland Challenge Adventures: Click Here

• Options
    EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    Yeah i think in the real game there will be a way and we will probably learn pretty quickly how. For the demo you just have to take proper screenshots for example using the windows 8 snipping tool you can search for or using alt+print screen or just print screen.
  • Options
    EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    edited August 2014
  • Options
    SimWishesSimWishes Posts: 126 Member
    edited August 2014
    I think I tried pressing C like we did 4 Sims 3 but no it didn't work. I was also wondering how 2 take a screenshot. But I guess we will have 2 wait til we get the whole game (:
  • Options
    metalfenix_Rafmetalfenix_Raf Posts: 536 Member
    just use prtscr key, then use alt+tab to go to the desktop, open a graphic editor (paint, photoshop, whatever...) and ctrl+v and there you have it.

I'm guessing that the game at launch will have the screenshot feature, but it's not implemented on the demo.
    Want to see my sims? find me in the Gallery by my Origin ID: metalfenix_Raf

Want to see the Custom Content CAS Pieces I created? Check ModTheSims, Sims 4 Studio Forums