Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Will a third town be revealed tomorrow?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    Gtompkins48Gtompkins48 Posts: 477 Member
    panapops wrote: »
    This concept art is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing it with everyone. I do hope that this is another tie to The Sims 2 and we get a third, Italian-style town announced tomorrow!

Mhmm. A third Italian town would make a lot of sense.
  • Options
    aware210aware210 Posts: 151 Member
    I would be really happy if that was the "big surprise" tomorrow. Veronaville was always one of my favorite towns
  • Options
    RainbowSimQueenRainbowSimQueen Posts: 1,227 Member
    A pleasant surprise would be nice after the emotional roller coaster we've been on.
  • Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    An Italian world would be amazing. It would be great if the Amore world was intended as a clue to that. I love Italy :)
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    okesterokester Posts: 4,136 Member
    Hmmm.... After seeing what appeared to be a third style of tramcar in an image showing almost all of the objects, I began to suspect a third town as well....
    Origin ID: Okest3r_13 Check out my Sims 4 creations!
  • Options
    MakayliesMakaylies Posts: 12 New Member
    I hope you're right @gtompkins48 ! That would be amazing :blush:
  • Options
    mischiefluvermischiefluver Posts: 738 Member
    How have I not seen that concept art before? It is gorgeous! Now I am going to be disappointed if we don't get a third town. *Fingers crossed*
  • Options
    In the CAS demo, I made a Capp & Monty family, as well as a 3rd family I played in Veronaville back in the day.

Maybe I'm getting ahead of myself? I really want this third world to be real!
  • Options
    LogisitcsLogisitcs Posts: 1,156 Member
    A 3rd world with more lots would be very welcome. Hopefully if they do show it, it's not part of that god-forsaken Premium Membership
    #pleasegodno
  • Options
    Logisitcs wrote: »
    A 3rd world with more lots would be very welcome. Hopefully if they do show it, it's not part of that god-forsaken Premium Membership
    #pleasegodno

I am guessing the premium membership may work like this: pay a monthly subscription, and get all the store content for free.

I would hope that if it was tied to the store, it would be a Riverview situation though....aka FREE
  • Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    Logisitcs wrote: »
    #pleasegodno

I am guessing the premium membership may work like this: pay a monthly subscription, and get all the store content for free.

I would hope that if it was tied to the store, it would be a Riverview situation though....aka FREE

Agreed. I really do hope that if there is a new world it's not tied to the premium membership, especially if it IS Italian themed or a new Veronaville (or medieval Europe, but there's small chance of that).
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    Southernbelle1283Southernbelle1283 Posts: 398 Member
    Oooh. I hope it's a third world. That would make my week!
    Signature-Light-2.jpg

Origin ID: simmerdownsouth
    Twitter: @simmerdownsouth
    My Sims 4 Blog/Stories: http://www.simmerdownsouth.com/
    YouTube Channel: SimmerDownSouth
  • Options
    bflurybflury Posts: 2,603 Member
    Here is what I'm hoping. At Gamescom, they will reveal a 3rd town for us.
    Nope, as it turns out EA's "Big" news was exactly as I suspected: They announced that the #CASDemo was available publically... a day after everyone knew ;)
    "In Short, The Sims 4's biggest problem is that The Sims 3 exists." - Kevin VanOrd, Gamespot. Scored 6.0 of 10.