Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

-- New -- Lucky Strike Bowling - No CC - page 6

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    walkingstickwalkingstick Posts: 4,637 Member
    edited December 2013
    Love love love your salon and starter! Big rec's.
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited December 2013
    Oooooh! :D Lemon Drop starter is so adorable! I LOVE the architecture! So incredibly cute. :D The white and the yellow stripes works really well. Recommended. :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    PolysporinPolysporin Posts: 945 Member
    edited December 2013
    walkingstick
    Thank you. :)

yanti68
    Thank you. :)

Made up another community lot for my game

Lucky Strike Bowling Alley and Arcade
    -No CC
    - limited store used.
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7873204
    hkeo.png"width=500"
    d46j.png"width=500"
    aly6.png"width=500"
    wrfb.png"width=500"

izf2.png"width=500"
    7slm.png"width=500"
    k1pr.png"width=500"
    vzx0.png"width=500"
    bhn.png"width=500"

3ea7.png"width=500"
    0jje.png"width=500"
    106z.png"width=400"

Thanks for looking

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,704 Member
    edited December 2013
    Sims will have fun visiting, bowling and playing the arcade machines at Lucky Strike. :) Very nice exterior of it! It looks great how you have used the columns. It looks great how you have used the round glass windows for the front porch area, and the way you have placed the windows on the front exterior looks great. The water fountain plant feature on the front steps looks nice. Nice shade of blue green you have used for the detailing. Great furnishing of the various areas of the interior. Sims will like buying food and drink from the corner barista bar to eat/drink at the tables. Great layout of the build. It looks great how you have the steps going down to the bowling lanes area. The bar stool seats around the tables there look great. The pattern you have used for the sides of the edges of the bowling area looks great. Great arcade table and arcade game machine areas. Nice comfortable sofa sitting alcove area for sims to sit and enjoy watching tv. Nice shades of grey you have used for the circle wall pattern near the bubble blowing machine. Sims will enjoy sitting on the sofa and armchairs in the reading area and have a read of a book from the bookcase. The explants there look nice.
    It is a fun place for our sims to visit which suits RH well. :)
  • Options
    saitouamysaitouamy Posts: 1,104 Member
    edited December 2013
    Lucky Strike Bowling looks gorgeous! Love it's wall colors and shapes, it fits in Roaring Heights world perfectly :D Interiors are sophisticated, bowling lanes and lots of games looks fun to hang out. Left you a big rec!
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited December 2013
    Lovely place for the simmies to bowl! :D I love the exterior design and colours. Inside the cafe area and the bowling area looks so real! Good job! Recommended. :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    SpottedWithinSpottedWithin Posts: 57
    edited December 2013
    Yes Yes a million times Yes <3. Usually I don't have my sims go bowling outside of Uni, but when my sim rolled a wish to go bowling I though it would fit roaring heights, and now you have made this lovely bowling alley Thank you <3. Recommended ;3
  • Options
    CasseeCassee Posts: 3,710 Member
    edited December 2013
    Ms Poly,

Lucky Strike is just what I needed. It is wonderful and sooooooo 20's!!! Perfect hangout! Now maybe I will actually play for a while.

Thank you,
    Cassee
    The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. Bertrand Russell
    sims4siggie2018_zpslw60zcgd.png
    Cassee's Corner: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783956/cassees-corner-new-5309-memory-lane-wip-page-72/p1
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    rosemow
    thank you for your detailed feedback.

saitouamy
    thank you.

yanti68
    thank you.

SpottedWithin
    I am so glad you like it, I hope your sims have fun there.

Cassee
    Thank you, I hope it does have you playing for awhile. This whole world has me playing like crazy.

• Options
    NoirranNoirran Posts: 393 Member
    edited December 2013
    thankyouthankyouthankyou! I was hoping someone would build a bowling alley for RH!
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Noirran
    thank you. :) Your welcome, figured a bowling alley would fit right in RH.
  • Options
    MaryJosMaryJos Posts: 4,935 Member
    edited December 2013
    Wow again ! You are very talented at creating art deco buildings !
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    edited December 2013
    FABULOUS builds Poly! I have gone through and Rec'd em all! I especially LOVE Fezziwig's Village. We are HUGE Christmas Carol Freaks in this house, so this particular build was just so lovely to see! Fab, Fab, Fabulous work on everything!!! Hope you have the most lovely of Holidays! :D
  • Options
    pinkorangespinkoranges Posts: 70 Member
    edited December 2013
    wow, thank you so much for making this bowling alley and arcade, its just perfect for roaring heights. looking forward to more of your builds. :D
  • Options
    TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    edited December 2013
    A beautiful build Polysporin! It looks just perfect!
    Recd!
  • Options
    christinebremnerchristinebremner Posts: 3,513 Member
    edited December 2013
    Hi Polysporin! :) Your bowling alley is just awesome, I can't think of anything else to say. :)
    FEvr1sR.gif
  • Options
    stickykissesstickykisses Posts: 2,039 Member
    edited December 2013
    I feel kind of odd, making these pronouncements cos I know there're all showing up on the first page but er... :shock:

Another thread that I have to bookmark until such time as I calm down. :shock: Due to being overwhelmed by so many beautiful things. :shock: Perhaps I've had a bit too much coffee. :lol:
  • Options
    GreenDream19GreenDream19 Posts: 1,294 Member
    edited December 2013
    Hiya Poly! :D

Absolutely love Lucky Strike Bowling! It's completely perfect for Roaring Heights! Downloading now! :D

Hope you have a fantastic New Year and best wishes for 2014! :D

• Options
    warlockfemalewarlockfemale Posts: 235 Member
    edited December 2013
    All of these lots are just wonderful! I've already downloaded all of the ones I want for my 1920s hood, thank you so much!
  • Options
    ApplePolkaDotApplePolkaDot Posts: 298 Member
    edited January 2014
    Wow Polly these new builds of yours are super amazing.
    :D
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Hugs thank you all for the kind words.

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and leaving comments.

• Options
    jennytrujennytru Posts: 1,045 Member
    edited January 2014
    Your bowling alley is completely perfect for Roaring Heights! Rec'd and fav'd for sure!
    Moonstone.jpg