Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Leep's creation thread **NEW TREE TOP CAFE AND COLLINS PG 33**

Comments

• Options
    leep45508leep45508 Posts: 3,910 Member
    edited January 2014
    Screenshot-2_zps5cf641f1.jpg"width=600"

Screenshot-3_zps05d78f82.jpg"width=600"

Screenshot-4_zpscbbecbf5.jpg"width=600"

Screenshot-6_zps8b971f27.jpg"width=600"

Screenshot-7_zps4a65fd21.jpg"width=600"

Screenshot-9_zpsef5aa665.jpg"width=600"

Screenshot_zps4877e31a.jpg"width=600"

Ella Crosby
    Born to shine, her parents put her on the path to stardom and now Ella has high dreams of having her name up in big flashing lights right outside the theatre's on every street, Help Ella follow her dream and make her the biggest name there is :D its showbiz baby :D lights camera ACTION!! CC FREE CAP FREE

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7863426
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,704 Member
    edited December 2013
    Ella Crosby is a very nice sim who suits living in Roaring Heights very well. :) She looks very elegant. Very nice clothes that she is wearing. Very nice photos that you have taken of her. It looks great how you have put her autograph on each photo. Great traits that you have given to her. I hope that she becomes the star that she would like to be! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    rosemow wrote:
    Ella Crosby is a very nice sim who suits living in Roaring Heights very well. :) She looks very elegant. Very nice clothes that she is wearing. Very nice photos that you have taken of her. It looks great how you have put her autograph on each photo. Great traits that you have given to her. I hope that she becomes the star that she would like to be! :)

aww thank you :D and i hope somewhere she does to :D
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited December 2013
    Another beautiful sim! :D Love her clothes and hairstyle! Very classy lady. Recommended. :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    PolysporinPolysporin Posts: 945 Member
    edited December 2013
    Ella Crosby is a beautiful sim, Your did a great job on her outfits, she will be a great addition to RH.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    SLM Elixir Store redecorated
    This is Moonlight Falls Elixir Store re-decorated and more objects are sellable so you can purchase all your mystical wants, has a new crystal ball reading room, Staff sleeping room and office and a little corner store room with dragon eggs waiting to hatch and to find a new owner. nothing has been done to the main build from the outside apart from a lick of paint and few rocking chairs on porch. CC FREE CAP FREE

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7869397

:!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Your makeover version of the elixir store looks great! :) It looks great how you have refurnished it. Nice colour change of the exterior which suits Moonlight Falls. It is great that you have set up a magic crystal ball section. The changes to the fireplace area of the build looks great. The tables and chairs look great, and the lion over the top of the fireplace looks great. The corner of bookcases and the book décor nearby looks great. Sims will like sitting at the tables and reading. The new curtains look great. Great colours and textures you have used. It looks great how you have set up the pedestals with the items to buy.
    It is a great makeover which is a much better elixir store for our sims to enjoy visiting and do their shopping :)
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    That's a great make over! :D I love the way you have decorated! Looks more gothic! :mrgreen: Recommended. :thumbup:
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    KITCHEN

bp9f.jpg
    6kee.jpg
    2qz3.jpg
    vcm3.jpg
    puwj.jpg
    pwkp.jpg

LIVINGROOM

64ua.jpg

ENTRANCE

yk7y.jpg

yakb.jpg

DININGROOM

77fq.jpg

BEDROOM

e736.jpg
    87ry.jpg
    9j6c.jpg"width=680"

BATHROOM
    a9ht.jpg
    76d3.jpg

ONLY STARTED THE GARDEN

7ckp.jpg
  • Options
    suepeasuepea Posts: 1,832 Member
    edited December 2013
    Emma -- loving the New Shabby WIP! Great color scheme. Can't wait to see more!
    h2xmsbl]
  • Options
    GoddessHekateGoddessHekate Posts: 1,517 Member
    edited December 2013
    That looks awesome, leep!
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    suepea wrote:
    Emma -- loving the New Shabby WIP! Great color scheme. Can't wait to see more!

Thank you :D i thought i might of gone over broad with the blue lol its growing on me a little
    That looks awesome, leep!

Thank you very much :D

My sim is now broke LOL must send her back to work :D
  • Options
    YellowJaneYellowJane Posts: 6,589 Member
    edited December 2013
    THAT'S a WIP? :hunf: Wow, leep - great work :thumbup:
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Your shabby WIP looks very nice! The colour shades and patterns look very nice. Very nice furnishing of the rooms. It is looking like a very special home! :)
  • Options
    PolysporinPolysporin Posts: 945 Member
    edited December 2013
    Your shabby wip is looking fabulous, all those beautiful patterns and colors, its looking very comfy.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    YellowJane wrote:
    THAT'S a WIP? :hunf: Wow, leep - great work :thumbup:

I was working on it 2 days before XD just didnt post pictures :D
    rosemow wrote:
    Your shabby WIP looks very nice! The colour shades and patterns look very nice. Very nice furnishing of the rooms. It is looking like a very special home! :)

Thank you :D
    Polysporin wrote:
    Your shabby wip is looking fabulous, all those beautiful patterns and colors, its looking very comfy.

Thank you :)
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Lovely updates. My favourite rooms are the living room, double bedroom and the kitchen. Great MOO work with the arch and the kitchen counters/ breakfast bar. :D
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    yanti68 wrote:
    Lovely updates. My favourite rooms are the living room, double bedroom and the kitchen. Great MOO work with the arch and the kitchen counters/ breakfast bar. :D

:D thank you :D i love messing round with MOO see what can be done :D
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    xfsl.jpg
    7yyo.jpg

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7876643

Shabby House CCFREE CAP FREE
    Little old house with nothing going for it found a new owner and gave the old shabby house a new love let alone a new look, this little beauty had a new make over going for the shabby chic look through out the house being a cosy house for any couple to start out what will be the rest of their life's, this has an open ground floor with living room, diningroom kitchen and a seperate toilet, 1st floor we have another open floor with the masterbedroom and office space and a seperate bathroom CCFREE

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7876643

KITCHEN

bp9f.jpg
    6kee.jpg
    2qz3.jpg
    vcm3.jpg
    puwj.jpg
    pwkp.jpg

LIVINGROOM

64ua.jpg

ENTRANCE

yk7y.jpg

yakb.jpg

DININGROOM

77fq.jpg

BEDROOM

e736.jpg
    87ry.jpg
    9j6c.jpg"width=680"

BATHROOM
    a9ht.jpg
    76d3.jpg

TOILET

0fuy.jpg
    9q36.jpg

THE GARDEN

k03p.jpg
    6nc0.jpg
    op9x.jpg
    h1g3.jpg
    6bmm.jpg
    bz6a.jpg
  • Options
    samanthajane26samanthajane26 Posts: 3,183 Member
    edited December 2013
    So colourful without being overpowering! The styling is fantastic, that eclectic, chintz, clutter spilling out around the house feels so realistic. I'm in love with that suitcase recolour, especially since I didn't realise you COULD recolour it but its also its placement with that dressmakers dummy. Really great build
  • Options
    TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    edited December 2013
    Beautiful shabby chic little home, Leep! Rec'd! It is full of charm!
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Shabby Home is very lovely! :)Very nice shabby chic theme to it! The shades of blue and patterns that you have used look very nice. Very nice design of the kitchen. It looks great how you have placed the bookcases into the corners of the room. Great texture of the countertops. It looks nice that you have the cakestand on the island counter. It looks great how you have done the textured/coloured mirror above the stove. The floral patterning of the fridge looks nice. The floral floor mat looks nice. The hanging apron is a homely touch, and great to have the angled chair there for sims to sit on whilst they wait for their meals to cook. It looks great how you have the open bar stool counter area for sims to see through to the living room area. The sunflowers look nice there. It looks great how you have placed the flower mats around the edges of the archway that leads into the kitchen and have the tree lights in the middle of the petals. It will look very pretty as sims come to enter the kitchen. The 3 vertical pictures on the walls either side of the archway look great. Very nice living room. Nice patterning of the curtains. It looks great how you have done the tv corner with the angled tv on the tables. The fish bowl on the coffee table is great for sims to see the fishes whilst sitting on the seats. Nice floor mat. The books on the window ledge look great. The lamp on the side table suits the room well . It is a nice place for sims to sit on the chairs , read and watch tv. Great entranceway. The grandfather clock and the shoes rack there look great just like a real home. It looks great that you have the dining area off from the entranceway, near the stairs. The recoloured wicker seating is nice for sims to enjoy eating a tasty meal on. The lamp on the dining table is nice. It looks great how you have done the corner fireplace section. The brick walls and 2 brick shelves either side of the fireplace with the doll and books/flowers on them look great. Nice to have the picture above the fireplace. Lots of great details in your home! Very nice bedroom! Nice wall pattern and very prettily done furnishing of the room. The floral patterning of the bed and lounger looks very nice. The drapes over the bedhead wall looks nice. The photos on the wall suit the room well. Nice sitting area with the vase of flowers at the back of the seat. Nice study desk area with the pretty chair to enjoy studying in. The recoloured lamps either side of the bed, the cushions in the corner and the type of seat that you have placed at the dressing table all look very nice. The flowers on the wall either side of the mirror are nice for sims to see when sitting there. Pretty floral pattern in the bathroom. The drapes over the bath tub look nice. The string of shells above the sink is a nice touch. Very nice garden! It looks very nice how you have done the corner areas of flowers! Sims will enjoy spending time outdoors amongst such nice surroundings! Nice sitting nook near the mail box. Great picnic rug area for sims to enjoy eating outdoors. The flowers through all the outdoors looks very nice.
    It is a very lovely home! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Shabby House looks wonderful Leep! :D I love the cottagy feel! Especially in the garden and the interiors. :D The flowery patterns and the lovely colours makes the home so charming! Great MOO work in the garden. Recommended. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: Merry Christmas and a very Happy new year to you and yours. :D
  • Options
    saitouamysaitouamy Posts: 1,104 Member
    edited December 2013
    Oh my, the house is amazing leep! I love how you use MOO and creates gorgeous interiors. Especially the combination of counters and an arch in the kitchen looks stunning :shock: Living room full of cute items looks wonderful also. Left you a big rec!