Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Nik24X7's Creations - New Residential Lot - Crumplebottom Estate Redux - Page 6

Comments

• Options
    tallcoolonetallcoolone Posts: 6,918 Member
    edited November 2013
    SHARRRRRK! SHARRRRRK!

Unique was the first thing that came to mind on your builds on the first page, creative and unique. :)

Nice job here Nik, thanks for the pics, I'm gonna go take a closer look and rec these now! :)
    My Page https://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/tallcoolone
    Send me a friend request for Simport

• Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,605 Member
    edited December 2013
    Finally got around to checking out your thread :mrgreen:

I hadn't seen your early builds, they are great! I have a thing for community Lots and all the ones you have built are just fantastic. I don't know where I will put them all, but I'll find room somewhere :lol:

Lots of recs left for you.
  • Options
    Nik24X7Nik24X7 Posts: 7,865 Member
    edited December 2013
    Hi!

I have my first roller coaster ready to share with you! It took me many, many hours to complete, but I hope you'll think it was worth it! It's a large roller coaster built on a 64x64 lot. It's called the Golden Age Roller Coaster. No custom content, no create-a-pattern. Verified with Custard. Please recommend. Thank you!

Download: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7865403

Golden_Age_Roller_Coaster_cover2_zps8ae91532.png

Additional images:

Golden_Age_Roller_Coaster_9_zps778666fc.png

Golden_Age_Roller_Coaster_2_zps37beaffa.png

Golden_Age_Roller_Coaster_7_zpsd7cf3e35.png

Golden_Age_Roller_Coaster_8_zpsacd6cc9d.png

Best Regards,
    Nik
    Origin ID: nik24x7
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,704 Member
    edited December 2013
    The roller coaster looks great! :) Great design of it! Our sims will have a lot of fun riding on it! Nice colour you have used for the exterior of the roller coaster. The water jets feature in the middle of the lot looks nice. Great to have the food stands there for sims to have something to eat after having a ride on the roller coaster. The sky scraper pattern on the building looks great. It looks a fun place for our sims to enjoy visiting! :)
  • Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    edited December 2013
    Amazing Roller Coaster Nik. :D:D Would love to see some pictures of your sims taking a ride. :D:D Left a rec Folly
  • Options
    GreenCatsGreenCats Posts: 9,318 Member
    edited December 2013
    What an absolutely stunning roller coaster! Have bookmarked for the next time I'm in Bridgeport or Roaring Heights.
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com
  • Options
    PolysporinPolysporin Posts: 945 Member
    edited December 2013
    Stunning build. I have this one favd. Its a perfect fit for RH.
  • Options
    crs9900crs9900 Posts: 711 Member
    edited December 2013
    Oh my :shock:

The best roller coaster yet :mrgreen:
    Downloading!!
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited December 2013
    YAY for the great roller coaster lot! :mrgreen: What a fun place for the simmies to hang out! :D Recommended. Good job Nik! :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Hi!

My second roller coaster is now ready for me to share with you. It's called the Blue Streak Roller Coaster. It I built on a 50x50 lot. It contains one coaster that makes two laps around the park. There is also a "carousel" and plenty of other amusements for the entire family. Food and beverages abound. Makes extensive use of the Le Cirque Esprit set from he EA Store. No custom content, no create-a-pattern. Verified with Custard. Please recommend. Thank you!

Download: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7877349

Blue_Streak_Roller_Coaster_cover_zps7d0a860a.png

Additional images:

Screenshot-126a_zps4f82a33c.jpg

Screenshot-128a_zpse39e96ca.jpg

Screenshot-138a_zps7dd418b1.jpg

Screenshot-137a_zps0ac6f671.jpg

Screenshot-136a_zpsa1eb9103.jpg

Please note that I've added the Barrier To Entry system that came with the cinema. I have it set to require blue tickets.

Best Regards,
    Nik
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Your Blue Streak Roller Coaster lot looks great . :) Great design of it! Sims will have fun riding the roller coaster and seeing the other things there too. Great to have the balloons there. The carousel looks great. Child sims will like riding the spring riders. The flags at the front of the lot look great.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    What a nice roller coaster! :D Looks so cool! Love the blue! Recommended. :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Hi!

I was asked in a thread in the General Discussion forum to upload my redux of Aleister's Elixirs & Sundries. So here it is:

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8076405

Aleisters_Elixir_Shop_cover_zps26dd7727.png

There is one item of custom content in this lot. It's a custom brick wall pattern from ModTheSims. It looks much better than any brick pattern from EA.

Best Regards,
    Nik

P.S. I used Custard to verify that the only CC in this lot is the brick wall pattern. No other CC in this lot. Thanks!
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    The renovated elixir store looks great :) it looks great how you have done the texture of the exterior. The roofing and roof decor looks great! . It looks great that you have made it 2 levels. The covered over front doorway looks great. Nice type of windows that you have used, It looks a much nice elixir store ! :)
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    What an adorable build! Love the colours you have used. Recommended. :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Hi!

I created a little 20x20 community lot called Boho Pavilion Garden. It primarily uses the harvestables and items from he Bohemian Garden EA Store set, but I've also included lemons, oranges, and purple eggplants. No custom content, no create-a-pattern. Verified with Custard.

Download: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8079663

Boho_Pavilion_Garden_cover_zpsd101c7ff.png

Best Regards,
    Nik
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Your Boho Garden is very nice :) It will be a great place for sims to come to enjoy harvesting the plants. It looks nice how you have done the gazebo area. Nice patterning and placement of the pouf chairs. It looks nice how you have used the sunflowers and lavender plants,.The flowers around the base of the lantern lights at the gate look nice,Sims will enjoy resting on the seats at your garden. The pagodas look great . It is great that you have China as the setting for your build,. Sims will enjoy sitting around the fire pit chatting and keeping warm. Sims will have playing horseshoes. The wheelbarrow looks nice in your garden.
    It a nice place to enjoy visiting and spending time outdoors, :)
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited March 2014
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Very pretty community garden. I like how you have used the new set. Recommended. Congrats on the feature on facebook. :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Hi!

I created small bakery on a 15x20 lot. It's called the Frio Brothers Bakery. I created it in Roaring Heights but it would work well in most worlds. Also uses many of the items from the Bohemian Garden set. No custom content, no create-a-pattern. Verified with Custard. Please recommend. Thanks!

Download: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8143889

Frio_Brothers_Bakery_cover_zps3584a89e.png

Best Regards,
    Nik

Screenshot-5493a_zps66563418.jpg

Screenshot-5477a_zps1a63f681.jpg

Screenshot-5487a_zpsc425ceb2.jpg

Screenshot-5495a_zps7e1ad457.jpg

• Options
    edited April 2014
    rosemow wrote:
    Congratulations on Boho Pavillion Garden being featured on Facebook ! :) congratulations ! :)
    Oh, really? I didn't see it. Now I'll have to see if I can find it. Thanks!

Oh, I found it! Thank you! That is so cool! Really made my day! :P
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Frio Brother's Bakery is very nice :) Very nice exterior of it ! The gazebo outdoors sitting and chess playing area looks very nice. Great outdoors umbrella covered dining areas for sims to enjoy sitting and eating their bought baked goods outside in the sunshine and air. Great type of dining seats and tables you have used both inside and outdoors.. The hanging pot plants on the upper exterior looks great. It looks nice that you have placed the breadsticks decor at the sides of the front entrance to the shop.Nice furnishing of the interior of the bakery. It looks great how you have placed and stocked the display shelves. It is great that you have the barista bar there for sims to buy a drink from.The way you have used the half walls looks great. Nice placement of the bread in the various areas of the bakery. The roses on the tables look pretty for sims to see when dining there,
    It is a very nice bakery :)
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Hi!

I've been busy with the new World of Wonder Carousel set from the EA Store. I've created a wedding venue on a 40x40 lot. Perfect place for nuptials and a party afterwards. Uses many of the recent sets from the store including the Now and Then Mansion set, the Bohemian Garden set, and the Boardwalk venue to list a few. Also contains a Late Night bar (what's a party without one?). Kids of all ages can ride the carousel or play the arcade games. No custom content, no create-a-pattern. Verified with Custard. Please recommend. Thanks!

Download: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8265628

World_of_Wonder_Wedding_cover_zpsf96ee68e.png

Additional photos:

Screenshot-2621a_zps5bb1f228.jpg

Screenshot-2632a_zpsda0d5b93.jpg

Screenshot-2624a_zps17f54058.jpg

Screenshot-2645a_zps31ef142b.jpg

Screenshot-2622a_zps8caf669d.jpg

Screenshot-2695a_zps5aa5c03b.jpg

Best Regards,
    Nik

• Options
    edited June 2014
    Wonderful Wedding Venue is a very nice place for sims to enjoy getting married :) It looks nice how you have used the tent pieces from the new set to create a place for a wedding ceremony, and then a reception area. Nice recolouring of the tent pieces. It looks great how you have done the gates entrance! The gazebo at the front of the tent looks nice there. It looks very nice how you have set up the chairs under the tent for the guests to sit and watch the wedding ceremony taking place. Nice wedding arch area. The flowers there look very pretty. The sims will have fun riding the carousel, as well as enjoying eating popcorn and candy floss. Great tent area for sims to have fun playing the new games that came with the new set. It looks nice how you have coloured balloons red and white and placed through the outdoors areas. The flags look great.
    It is a great build :)
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Both your bakery and your wedding venue looks wonderful! :D Love the architecture and the interiors for the bakery. Recommended. Also recommended your wedding venue. Great idea to use the tents for the wedding. :thumbup: :thumbup: