Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

~* Zoey95's Sim 3 Creations *~ *see note on page 9*

Comments

• Options
    imogerimoger Posts: 5,790 Member
    edited September 2013
    Hi, Zoe95! Your Elemental Design-house looks very pretty, especially like the interiors :)
    recommended
  • Options
    Zoey95Zoey95 Posts: 1,549 Member
    edited September 2013
    imoger wrote:
    Hi, Zoe95! Your Elemental Design-house looks very pretty, especially like the interiors :)
    recommended
    Thank you, Imoger! <3
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Nature's Garden Cafe, Happy Harvest Grocery & Harmony Books

CC & CAP Free!

Download Link

Note: Once this lot is placed in your game, you will need to click on the Industrial Oven to hire a chef, set the menu, hours, chef quality, etc. There are 80 real life titled books (not all 100% vegan, but earth friendly :wink: ) placed in the bookshelves. However, the game will obnoxiously place additional books in the shelves per EA coding. Feel free to delete those EA titles from your lot if you'd like :D

1278043_211662352336685_624914807_o.jpg"width=600"

Nature's Garden Cafe

286220_211666089002978_1879841101_o.jpg"width=600"
    The cafe has outdoor seating,

892906_211666302336290_338833971_o.jpg"width=600"
    and an indoor waiting area.

1270185_211666299002957_455234771_o.jpg"width=600"
    A fireplace to keep you cozy when it's cold outside.

735895_211666295669624_904753780_o.jpg"width=600"
    A piano to entertain you

1265701_211666332336287_1682103938_o.jpg"width=600"
    and the finest chef to prepare your meal from organic produce grown just outside the kitchen.

Happy Harvest Grocery

1268296_211666082336312_64132746_o.jpg"width=600"
    The grocery offers cookbooks and fresh from the garden vegetables.

1278814_211666335669620_221905782_o.jpg"width=600"
    There is the opportunity to sell your own as well.

965248_211666329002954_992321572_o.jpg"width=600"
    Would you like a smoothie or shot of wheat grass juice?

Harmony Books

1277369_211665715669682_428816105_o.jpg"width=600"
    Ask our knowledgeable staff for assistance.
    (Note: I changed the bookshelf in this pic just before uploading. I'm always tweaking things until the very end :lol: )

1266604_211665749003012_14812642_o.jpg"width=600"
    Grab a warm cuppa herbal tea.

902837_211665722336348_381334241_o.jpg"width=600"
    Sit your littlest one down while you read.

1277629_211665719003015_1734849724_o.jpg"width=600"
    The children's area will entice your child with books and toys.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,704 Member
    edited October 2013
    Your café, grocery and box build is great :) It is very nice the way you have done the 3 different areas in it! Very nice natural themed furnishing of the areas. Great exterior of it. The cornices look great. Great way you have set up the window displays of the tree bookcase with the unicorn castle background and the peashooters with the market shade behind it. Great upper balcony area to sit out on the chairs. Nice names that you have given to your stores. Nature's garden café sounds nice and looks great! It looks great the way you have done the outside eating area with the plants and the green and brown fencing. The type of windows you have used for the cafe look great. Nice places for sims to enjoy eating their meals both outside and indoors. It looks great the way you have set up the tables/seats for dining. Nice comfortable sofa waiting corner, and sims would enjoy sitting there looking outdoors. The oranges plant there is a nice touch. Great photos that you have placed on the walls! They look great! It looks great the way you have used the items from the new nature set throughout your build. The candles on top of the fireplace is nice. Great creating of the piano. Sims will enjoy eating and listening in nice natural, calm, plant/nature themed surroundings. The green colour shade of the walls is nice. It is great that you have used the industrial oven items in your build. Great photo of the sim chef preparing the meal! It looks great the way you have done the displays behind the glass doors in the grocery store and the pictures on the wall behind the bar look great! The corner market stands fit the theme of the build well. Nice bookstore and reading area. It is great that you have included in the bookcases many books that have been uniquely written and titled by your own sims. The herbal tea picture above the drink machine looks great. The children's area looks cute and colourful with the owl patterned seat and the flower rug.
    Great nature themed build of stores! :)
  • Options
    Queenie08Queenie08 Posts: 7,588 Member
    edited October 2013
    That is amazing! :shock: I also love how JoAnn in the gang are featured in these shots :P You did an amazing job on this, rec'd!
  • Options
    HealthyrawsomeHealthyrawsome Posts: 7 New Member
    edited October 2013
    Good Job on the café. Kind of reminds me of my local co-ops that I'm a regular at.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    rosemow wrote:
    Your café, grocery and box build is great :) It is very nice the way you have done the 3 different areas in it! Very nice natural themed furnishing of the areas. Great exterior of it. The cornices look great. Great way you have set up the window displays of the tree bookcase with the unicorn castle background and the peashooters with the market shade behind it. Great upper balcony area to sit out on the chairs. Nice names that you have given to your stores. Nature's garden café sounds nice and looks great! It looks great the way you have done the outside eating area with the plants and the green and brown fencing. The type of windows you have used for the cafe look great. Nice places for sims to enjoy eating their meals both outside and indoors. It looks great the way you have set up the tables/seats for dining. Nice comfortable sofa waiting corner, and sims would enjoy sitting there looking outdoors. The oranges plant there is a nice touch. Great photos that you have placed on the walls! They look great! It looks great the way you have used the items from the new nature set throughout your build. The candles on top of the fireplace is nice. Great creating of the piano. Sims will enjoy eating and listening in nice natural, calm, plant/nature themed surroundings. The green colour shade of the walls is nice. It is great that you have used the industrial oven items in your build. Great photo of the sim chef preparing the meal! It looks great the way you have done the displays behind the glass doors in the grocery store and the pictures on the wall behind the bar look great! The corner market stands fit the theme of the build well. Nice bookstore and reading area. It is great that you have included in the bookcases many books that have been uniquely written and titled by your own sims. The herbal tea picture above the drink machine looks great. The children's area looks cute and colourful with the owl patterned seat and the flower rug.
    Great nature themed build of stores! :)
    Thank you so much, Rose! :D
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Queenie08 wrote:
    That is amazing! :shock: I also love how JoAnn in the gang are featured in these shots :P You did an amazing job on this, rec'd!
    Thank you so much, Queenie! :D
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Good Job on the café. Kind of reminds me of my local co-ops that I'm a regular at.
    Thank you! And I'm glad it looks a bit authentic. :D
  • Options
    DaethaqtDaethaqt Posts: 760 Member
    edited October 2013
    Yes I like!!!
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Daethaqt wrote:
    Yes I like!!!
    Thank you, luv! <3
  • Options
    BoltzY2kBoltzY2k Posts: 11,123 New Member
    edited November 2013
    Very botanical and bountiful! Rec'd them both! :D
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    BoltzY2k wrote:
    Very botanical and bountiful! Rec'd them both! :D
    Thank you, darling! <3
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    I'm usually pretty lazy about making sims and often just use my friends' creations in my games :mrgreen: but I have been inspired by the new world coming out and plan to create a few sims, families and maybe houses.

My first creation for Roaring Heights is Chanelle Porter - Download

Traits: Irresistible, Virtuoso, Social Butterfly, Star Quality, Diva
    LW: Vocal Legend
    Astrological sign: Aquarius
    Bio: Chanelle is an independent woman with stars in her eyes. She longs to be on the stage pouring her heart out in song to a rapt audience. She's packing her suitcase and heading for Roaring Heights and hopes her dreams of being a vocal legend will come true in that fair city. CC & Cap free

A_zps94831eb6.jpg

B_zps57933e9c.jpg

C_zps3e3b5645.jpg

D_zpsc0e84c11.jpg

E_zpsa3aa02ee.jpg

F_zpsa5bd188f.jpg

G_zps3e9cb931.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Chanelle is a very nice sim :) She will suit Roaring Heights world very well and will enjoy living there. Nice outfits that she is wearing. Her hairstyles are very nice. Nice photos that you have taken of her. The sepia cover shot picture looks great. I hope that she becomes a great singer! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    rosemow wrote:
    Chanelle is a very nice sim :) She will suit Roaring Heights world very well and will enjoy living there. Nice outfits that she is wearing. Her hairstyles are very nice. Nice photos that you have taken of her. The sepia cover shot picture looks great. I hope that she becomes a great singer! :)
    Thank you so much, Rose <3
  • Options
    JoolsterJoolster Posts: 6,417 Member
    edited December 2013
    Beautiful!
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Joolster wrote:
    Beautiful!
    Thank you, kitty <3
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Chanelle is very pretty. Rec'd her :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Queenie08 wrote:
    Chanelle is very pretty. Rec'd her :mrgreen:
    Thank you, sweetie <3
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    My newest lot (cafeteria) is an automat for Roaring Heights. No, that is not a misspelling. It is not a laundromat, it is an automat. What is an automat? I'm glad you asked. Take a look at the following links:

http://www.theautomat.com/inside/history/history.html

http://cityroom.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/06/17/revisiting-the-era-of-automatic-dining/?_r=1

Despite being a tall building, all the action takes place on the ground floor. The lot will not look as charming with the walls down, but it won't be the end of the world if you prefer to play that way :wink: I want to note that only ONE KP item is used (the peppermint jar in the third screenshot), so you do not need KP to play. You must have ITF or this lot will not work as intended. EA will assign each Food Synthesizer a waiter. The NPCs will not get their own food, but be served by these waiters. Short of adding a mod, I do not see a way around this. Your sims can serve themselves/use the automat :mrgreen: I place this lot on 32 Prosperity Heights. Two large trees encroach on this lot, so you will need to use the world editor to rotate and move them or if you prefer, remove them altogether.

Regarding Custard: When I check this lot with Custard it show "plates" on the lot. If I remove all the small photos, then it shows as clean. I have had two friends check the lot with Custard (with the small photos on the lot) and it shows up as clean :thumbup: I can only assume my Custard on my computer is not liking this file :roll:

Download

Cover_zpscf7a84f5.jpg"width=600"

d09_zps9cce349d.jpg"width=600"

d03_zps59eb4613.jpg"width=600"

d01_zpseb70dd45.jpg"width=600"

d04_zps640bfb0f.jpg"width=600"

d05_zps6b4937b7.jpg"width=600"

d06_zpsd198b2b6.jpg"width=600"

d07_zps550f590b.jpg"width=600"

d10_zpse125de58.jpg"width=600"

d02_zpsfff847aa.jpg"width=600"

d08_zpsb88c12d9.jpg"width=600"
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    PolysporinPolysporin Posts: 945 Member
    edited December 2013
    Beautiful Sim and I Love the automat. The colors, the design all of it its just perfect. Fav'd.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Roaring Heights Automat is a great build! :) It was interesting reading about the history of automats. This type of build suits RH world very well. It looks great how you have set up the front entrance to the building. Great way you have used the round walls. The wall pattern wither side of the front door looks nice. Great setting up of the tables and chairs inside for the sims to sit and eat at. It looks great how you have done the automat sign on the front entrance, and then the breakfast, coffee and soups/sandwiches signs. The food photos that you have taken and placed on the walls looks great. It looks great how you have set up the various areas of the room. Great to have a coffee area with coffee making machines, then other particular areas. Great way you have used the food sythesizers. The pictures you have placed on the walls suits the build and world well. Very nice curved seating sitting area for sims to sit and relax there. It looks nice how you have placed the ***** and flowers on the window ledge there. The serviettes/condiments on the dining tables look great. Very nice photos of your sims enjoying buying food and drinks there.
    Great automat for RH! Very well designed and furnished! It suits RH world very well both in looks and the type of build. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    That is pretty dang awesome! Rec'd! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    tkbluebasketballtkbluebasketball Posts: 4,495 Member
    edited December 2013
    THAT IS SO CREATIVE. Kind of like a combination of the 50's DIner and 20's! Oooh! I love how you showed everything going on and the coffee bar! When I get RH, I am so downloading this lot! Left a rec'd! :wink: