Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's been happening in your game lately - feel free to chat and post pics (again)

Comments

• Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    edited December 2013
    It's TadOlson with an update and a few comments.
    DogEmpire Great picture! I'm currently playing a town legacy challenge and building up my town in a custom world.
    GBA91101Nver4get Hi there,I've not heard from you for a while.
    I'm currently testing something I just installed to make sure it works and it looks good so far.I will likely start a third story game with the installation if it's working.I do have a few pictures from the item I'm testing out.
    This is Civic Plaza in Riverdale.
    11283917423_6b858576f8.jpg
    Here's the graveyard.
    11283851686_9ae74053e8.jpg
    Shopping Plaza.
    11283883384_d4480aecf3.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    DogEmprireDogEmprire Posts: 50 New Member
    edited December 2013
    TadOlson wrote:
    It's TadOlson with an update and a few comments.
    DogEmpire Great picture! I'm currently playing a town legacy challenge and building up my town in a custom world.
    GBA91101Nver4get Hi there,I've not heard from you for a while.
    I'm currently testing something I just installed to make sure it works and it looks good so far.I will likely start a third story game with the installation if it's working.I do have a few pictures from the item I'm testing out.
    This is Civic Plaza in Riverdale.
    11283917423_6b858576f8.jpg
    Here's the graveyard.
    11283851686_9ae74053e8.jpg
    Shopping Plaza.
    11283883384_d4480aecf3.jpg

I could never build a custom town, maybe I could make say a shopping square but making a new town is too much to ask.
  • Options
    DogEmprireDogEmprire Posts: 50 New Member
    edited December 2013
    Most of the town died, my victims started with the Crumplebottoms who are witches and the main thread since they're the most skilled ones in the town.

In my massacre of the household Bianca froze me solid and Beatrice used a love charm that made me kiss her, I have a lover and now I have a naughty reputation! :evil:

Other than that the other murders have gone smoothly, I had to use some personality reversal elixirs on daredevils and unlucky/loser sims and I plain gave up on any ghosts since you can't kill whats already dead.
  • Options
    Achoo89Achoo89 Posts: 608 Member
    edited December 2013
    Hello All!

I just wanted to stop by and post a picture of my household. I'm going to post a thread on the Stories and Legacy thread.

Jessa Carlise

Screenshot-32_zps9df5141e.jpg

Abbey Abrahart
    Screenshot-33_zps413c7eee.jpg

Their "story" is that they are old school friends and have moved to Bridgeport for a change of scenery from their small home town. Jessa is a painter and dreams of opening her own gallery full of her own creations.
    Abbey is ambitious and wants everyone to know her name, she work in the beauty spa at the moment but she wants to be an actress!

Let me know what you think :D

Dee xxx
  • Options
    KoumoriDiruKoumoriDiru Posts: 6,681 Member
    edited December 2013
    I disappeared again! I'm so sorry.
    Hope everyone is well, there's not that many of you in here that I recognise anymore :?

My PC still isn't fixed yet, so still nothing from me :(
    It's been manic here, so getting my PC fixed has been put to the bottom of the "To Do" list. It was so manic I nearly went sane..

Anyways, won't bore you with it. I enjoy seeing people's updates though! All you new guys have really interesting games going on. Makes me miss my Sims like crazy though.

TTFN

Smiley-Buhbye_zps8dccffcb.gif
    tumblr_nvbyvezH0b1uvyu9yo8_r1_400.gif
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    KoumoriDiru, hello! Sorry to hear about your PC troubles.
    I look forward to your updates when you get your game up and running again!

Anywho I have done a thread on my story feel free to check it out!!

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/728803.page

I will do updates on here also! I would just love feed back!!! :-)

Dee xxx
  • Options
    sammymcgoffsammymcgoff Posts: 1,358 New Member
    edited December 2013
    Dragon Valley update

David is now a child

Screenshot_32.jpg

Sammy has had two more daughters.

This is Lucy O'Connell, whose dad is Seamus O'Connell

Screenshot_23.jpg

And this is Amy Flanagan, whose dad is Quinn Flanagan. She's the first one to take after Sammy so far, although she's got dad's bright yellow hair and eyes and light purple skin.

Screenshot_31.jpg

KoumoriDiru = Sorry to hear about your computer problems. Hopefully you'll get them sorted soon so you can play with your Sims again.

• Options
    thesealofthesimsthesealofthesims Posts: 722 Member
    edited December 2013

@Celiria: True. I meant a friend closer to her own age. I think she would too. :P

@TadOlson: Well, I hope it works for you then. :)

@DogEmprire: That's a new challenge. I've heard of a lot of things, but never one like this.

@GBA91101Nver4get: Too bad The Sims 3 never included a tree, like that one Sims 2 stuff pack.

@TadOlson: Nice pics.

@DogEmprire: Sounds like you're well on your way. Well, I think you can kill what's already dead. Otherwise, how would the vampire hunters make a living? :P

@Achoo89: Nice looking Sims. Very nice.

@KoumoriDiru: It's ok. Sounds like it can't be helped. It also sounds like you'd be better of, as certain comedian once sang about, shooting that computer.

@Achoo89: I'll be sure to give feedback when you post here. :)

@sammymcgoff: Nice looking kids there. Amy almost reminds me of Disney's Alice (the old animated movie, not the new one with Johnny Depp).
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Hello All!
    Here is the first chapter of my story. I will do comments tomorrow! Happy Simming xx

New Beginnings

Screenshot-39_zps0860a685.jpg

Bridgeport, Washington. Home to..a lot of people. And now Me. You can't blame me for being intimidated. I'm from a small town in Maine, a little like Cheers where everybody knows your name.

Screenshot-41_zps9ca55cea.jpg

But thankfully I am not here alone. My best friend Abbey is with me. She is very suited to city living.
    We are very different people. If Abbey had her way we would be out in the swanky bars every night partying until the wee hours of the morning.
    Where as I would much rather find some bar and call it my local. Some place you can wear your converse and not be looked down on.

Screenshot-44_zpsb24033da.jpg

That's me. Jessa. Strange name. I know! My parents liked Jessica but hated how popular it was, Jess was too generic also. Thus I was names Jessa!

Screenshot-45_zps6b8867fa.jpg

My first night, I met MATTHEW HAMMING! I had so many posters of him adorning my wall when I was teenager.
    I hope I didn't embarrass myself too much, although I did tell him I loved him...like a million times.

Screenshot-46_zpsea245863.jpg

My mother would freak if she found out I was drinking. She made me promise I would never drink, but what she doesn't know wont hurt her!

Screenshot_zps21f31356.jpg

The next morning, as I am getting bills from the mail box I notice a man across the street.

Screenshot-2_zps6d7c9ec9.jpg

He's exceptionally good looking, I feel the urge to wave at the handsome stranger. He doesn't wave back instead he just stands there. Staring.
    "Who are you waving at" Abbey voice pulls me from my gaze and spin around to face her.

Screenshot-3_zps29100427.jpg

" Oh..umm nothing" I look behind me, hoping he is still there but he's gone.
    " Whatever. I was thinking we should throw a party tonight. There is this club, The Grind, it so unknown right now it epic. We'll invite the neighbours...you know what this means...." Abbey sounds so happy.

Screenshot-4_zpsa951c091.jpg

" Shopping" I finish her sentence with a groan. This isn't going to be fun.

Feed Back is very welcome!

Dee xxx
  • Options
    KoumoriDiruKoumoriDiru Posts: 6,681 Member
    edited December 2013
    Achoo
    Hi! It's okay, it had been on it's way out for a while. Finally keeled over a few months ago.
    I will get it up and running again soon I hope! Once I've bought Christmas presents I should have plenty to get it fixed.

I'll bookmark your thread :) I love reading people's stories with their sims

Sammy
    Hi!
    Aw, the children are adorable :)

Sealofthesims
    Don't tempt me :lol: I have a hockey stick, I've been very tempted to introduce them recently hehe :twisted:
    tumblr_nvbyvezH0b1uvyu9yo8_r1_400.gif
  • Options
    Colorist40Colorist40 Posts: 7,103 Member
    edited December 2013
    I have an update on my Gagne blog. http://gagne1.com. Hope those who are reading it enjoy another drama filled chapter lol.

Untitled1_zpscaef6b76.png

Just a preview.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    @Celiria I can't help wishing for Dani and Tony to get together lol. I know you already said no, but he is such a great guy and would be perfect for her. Oh well.

Tony is right though what is the sense of running away if you are going to keep running? She has to be herself or everything she has gone through would be for nothing. I do understand where she is coming from though. It is hard to be different.

Great update and glad Dani is back. I have missed Run.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    TadOlson here with comments and a small update.
    DogEmpire Thanks for the comment.
    Achoo89 Your story looks interesting.
    KoumoriDiru I'm sorry too hear about your computer issues.I've had issues with my game recently and it was a glitched game and more recently an overcrowded hard drive.
    Colorist40 I'm looking foreward to seeing your update.
    I've had two versions of my first CAW project and the first was Riverdale and the other one I'm currently testing is Gibsons.
    11300204496_9b06dca480.jpg
    Here's the household I just moved in after at least a few test showing that Gibsons seems to be working.283a16da79f3aa23fe1025c96295f04f.gif
    11300253295_14d0a47480.jpg
  • Options
    CeliriaCeliria Posts: 3,488 Member
    edited December 2013
    Colorist40 wrote:
    @Celiria I can't help wishing for Dani and Tony to get together lol. I know you already said no, but he is such a great guy and would be perfect for her. Oh well.

Tony is right though what is the sense of running away if you are going to keep running? She has to be herself or everything she has gone through would be for nothing. I do understand where she is coming from though. It is hard to be different.

Great update and glad Dani is back. I have missed Run.

Lol I know he is a great guy but to me its partly the fact that romance isn't part of it that makes him great.

Glad you enjoyed the chapter. Hopefully things will go smoother after this week.
  • Options
    HorseLoverXOHorseLoverXO Posts: 145
    edited December 2013
    Hey guys! I apologize for my really long absence. I've been super busy and stuff, and I haven't had any time to play The Sims 3. I have just started getting back in to it, and I'm playing a family I love. I'll post pics soon! :)

• Options
    GBA91101Nver4getGBA91101Nver4get Posts: 4,965 Member
    edited December 2013
    Jack and Jill Johnson both have jobs now. Jill is a gardener and Jack is a fisherman. Currently they have $6 only, but things will get better for them eventually.
    Nobody does it better, Steve Jobs you simply are the best RIP 10-5-11
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    I've got another update prepared, but I'll wait to post it. At least this time, it wasn't 44 pictures long.

@Achoo89: What she doesn't know won't hurt her (Jessa) either. :P I like it. I really do. I can't wait to see what this involeds. Good start on this.

@KoumoriDiru: I can understand. I used to fantasize about all the ways I wanted to destroy our old computer because it was a real piece of junk.

@Colorist40: Even though I read the other one, I have to ask one thing about that preview. How does anyone sleep in that bed? It looks good enough to eat.

@TadOlson: Nice pics. :)

@HorseLoverXO: It's ok. Life happens. Glad to have you back.

@GBA91101Nver4get: With that, they can't go anywhere else but up.
  • Options
    HaimonaHaimona Posts: 136 Member
    edited December 2013
    Update Time! So, this is gonna be the cliff note version of what's been happening in my game.

In case anyone was wondering, my last update is here: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/1110/710713.page

1st and foremost Rene died.:(. I think it was the midlife crisis that did it.
    6414e13b-318b-4c7d-b7c3-506f23a41f0f.jpg

Then Uriah decided to move back in.
    74631ff3-fd75-493e-b61f-414f9603ccbc.jpg

he claims, he's doing it for moral support, but...in reality, he's doing it cuz his career as a magician is going nowhere fast.
    7eb95d22-11e3-4d80-9169-a428af3ba431.jpg

Ramses, Uriah's twin brother, who was also Uriah's roomate, can't afford the rent of their place by himself so he decides to move back in as well.
    7f3a60ca-5e59-416c-a044-bd171a4d8e91.jpg
    He's a level 2 mixologist and his career is about as bad as his brother.Jasper tries to support his kids in their professions...but yeah, there is only so much he can take.
    a99e97d5-9aba-441b-83be-97f0152023dd.jpg

Having all the kids back in the house is really starting to get on Jasper's nerves. The twins are always fighting and Kailan(the girl) is always giving parties, that last way into the night. Finally fed up with everything, Jasper decides to call a house meeting in which he tell's his kids that he's going to visit his brother Haden in Bridgeport and that he is going ALONE!!!
    Screenshot-2196.jpg
    Jasper & Haden really get along well.
    Screenshot-2151.jpg
    So when Haden suggests that Jasper try online dating, naturally Jasper does. What ensues is marriage #2. A marriage he'd rather not talk about :oops: , and whose only bright spot, is the birth of a girl named Marlowe :D .
    Screenshot-2662.jpg
    When Jasper decides to finally return home, things are moving along ok. Ramses & Uriah's career's are starting to take off, and they soon move out. Kailan, has also moved out, and so Jasper has the house to himself. He soon starts dating again and ends up marrying a girl named Lori.
    Screenshot-2957.jpg
    Lori gives birth to Cristopher, whom i've dubbed my heir!
    a95c65a5-de51-4627-95ec-23230c5bfd1c.jpg
    Anyway, Cristopher likes nature,
    Screenshot-3012.jpg
    the Arts,
    Screenshot-3038.jpg
    and cats.Aww,look who's all grown up :mrgreen:
    4767c241-bcae-4e19-b3a7-82c074a8f949.jpg
    After a short stint in college, Cristopher drops out to pursue other intrests. Namely ghost hunting.
    dd21cdf8-ceb8-4d1a-ac8b-2f76694ba17e.jpg
    Cristopher meets Liam, his partner to be, at a posh bar one nite, and they really hit it off.
    8414e2aa-9f9f-4650-affb-60744514da2e.jpg
    They move in together. Jasper's not too happy about Cristopher's leaving though. He think's he's son is too inexperienced to leave home...and turns out he's right.
    11fc920b-3831-47d4-8baf-1f035a0785d4.jpg
    But they soon learn how to work together and get things done. They decide to tie the knot.
    7bef85f4-b3e9-45e1-9185-9f9b8c94fb68.jpg
    And by the power of mods, they have 2 sets of twin girls. The girls in the first set
    are Grace and Caroline.
    f26d12c8-fb28-4538-8a5c-9c856a313ad7.jpg
    And the girls in the second set are Polly and Suzan.
    1cc5de92-a3cc-4c9f-b5f3-3bce02b7b937.jpg
    Although Grace and Caroline, grow up to be the prettier pair(IMHO) of twins.
    f57cbc26-f618-43b0-86dd-a71a53196cd3.jpg
    I decided to make Polly my heir cause, i dunno... i like her,lol.
    a4f24c38-2e9b-4d67-b572-37404470410b.jpg

Anyway,Polly is out of the house and living on her own now.And that's all for this update. Whew!, I will be back to comment later :wink:

• Options
    edited December 2013
    So my current game is the Everdeen family. I started with my sim Grace Everdeen in Appaloosa Plains. She's got the perfect garden LTW, and has the Natural Cook, Green Thumb, Loves The Outdoors, Over Emotional, and Nurturing traits. :)

I planned on marrying her to Felipe Marshall, but I've had problems getting married sims to divorce their spouses. Luckily, they were both attracted to each other. I made them good friends, and asked him to leave Kim.

screenshot_original.jpg

They had a private beach wedding, but I couldn't get them in their formal wear.

screenshot_original.jpg

Sprinkles, the family dog. She's a few days away from becoming an elder.

screenshot_original.jpg

They have four kids as of now. Their first daughter, Heather, and mixed gender triplets. I'll get some pictures of them soon, but here's Grace pregnant with Heather in their old home.

screenshot_original.jpg

Unfortunately, in the move she lost her garden. I'll be sending her to the lot soon to collect some of her vegetables she's grown. Here's her in the old home gardening, while she's pregnant with Heather.

screenshot_original.jpg

Teaching Heather to talk in the new house, with Sprinkles chewing the newspaper.

screenshot_original.jpg

I'll get some pictures of the triplets soon!

Comments coming up next.

• Options
    edited December 2013
    Comments

Page 141

@Lozzomatic - Great update! How is University? :)

@ddsims3world - Nice house!

@TadOlson - That game looks like fun to play. :D

@thesealofthesims - Great update! How is Seasons? (Hopefully I'll get it for Christmas. :P )

Page 142

@TadOlson Did you build that? I like the garden house!

@Simmelina1 Julia is very cute. Great update. :)

@sammymcgoff Lol, for the pink sim! :)

@Celiria Great update!

@DogEmprire :shock: ... :lol: Seems like an interesting game.

@GBA91101Nver4ge Another simmer who has seasons! How is it? I'd love to see some pics as it's an EP I really want. :D

@TadOlson Seems fun!

@Achoo89 Your sims are very pretty. :)

Page 143

@KoumoriDiru Welcome back! I hope your computer gets fixed soon.

@Achoo89 Great start. I look forward to reading more. :)

@TadOlson Great pictures. :)

@thesealofthesims Thank you! :D

@Haimona Great update. Sorry for the loss of your sim.

• Options
    edited December 2013
    @sealofthesims IKR lol I love the Katy Perry stuff lol. It always makes me want a cake with red frosting on it lol. All the stuff in that pack look yummy. I wish we had beds in real life that we could eat lol.
  • Options
    GBA91101Nver4getGBA91101Nver4get Posts: 4,965 Member
    edited December 2013
    Horselover - Seasons is the only EP that I currently have installed. I'm having a lot of fun with it, and there is a lot to do. The weather effects add a lot to the game. With there being 4 seasons that practically counts as a year. I haven't had the chance to play it a lot since I'm at University and my finals are next week. :( I do plan on playing it more once I'm out for christmas break. :)
    Nobody does it better, Steve Jobs you simply are the best RIP 10-5-11
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Ok, so here's the next update. Just in case anyone missed it, I had a pretty big update on page 141. I mean I'm sure everyone's just busy, but still, I wanted you all to know it's there if you didn't see it, and if you haven't read it, you might want to before you read this one. Anyway, here's some more goings on in the life of the Daniels twins.

It was a sleepless first night for Adam and Ning Shui. I guess being college boys made them both too excited to sleep, especially knowing that they didn't have to share a room, or in Ning Shui's case, get yelled at in a foreign language. Although he prefers to rebel, Ning Shui accepts a dare to play a little juice pong for rebel status.

[IMG]http://i733.photobucket.com/albums/ww336/PhantomPhotographer/The%20Sims%203/Screenshot_zpse369102c.jpg "width=640"[/IMG]

With the party over, Adam now with a slight case of the munchies decides to make use of a little present that his parents happened to send with them. A deep fryer. As you can also see, it's not easy to be a neat freak in the frat house. Spoiled food, dirty surroundings. It's like Adam's own horror story. Ning Shui wouldn't have a problem with those waffles though. To him, they're delicious.

[IMG]http://i733.photobucket.com/albums/ww336/PhantomPhotographer/The%20Sims%203/Screenshot-2_zpsac65b178.jpg "width=640"[/IMG]

Adam finally decides he can't take it. So, he springs for a maid service. I guess he figures that he can at least keep this place clean somehow.

[img]http://lvlt.thesims3.com/sims3_asset/sims3_asset/media/shard000//shard000/547/344/016/00/screenshot_original.jpg "width=640"[/img]

Anyway, the next day, Adam calls Ning Shui down to do some testing. I wonder what he thinks might lurk in his brother's brain. He's brave that's for sure. Most Sims might be too scared to find out, especially those who know Ning Shui. Maybe he does know something besides being a stinker.

[IMG]http://i733.photobucket.com/albums/ww336/PhantomPhotographer/The%20Sims%203/Screenshot-4_zps06b098f9.jpg "width=640"[/IMG]

Or maybe not. Before being called down to the basement, Ning Shui also wanted to use the fryer. He was making a batch of deep-fried candy bars. And well, once again, the fryer catches fire.

[img]http://lvlt.thesims3.com/sims3_asset/sims3_asset/media/shard000//shard000/587/344/016/00/screenshot_original.jpg "width=640"[/img]

I guess Ning Shui can take responsibility for what he does. He jumps right in and puts it out. Wait until his parents here about this - he saved the whole house from a fire that he caused. Let's hope arson isn't in this kid's future.

[IMG]http://i733.photobucket.com/albums/ww336/PhantomPhotographer/The%20Sims%203/Screenshot-6_zps88325ac6.jpg "width=640"[/IMG]

With the panic over, Adam heads to his class activity, right outside the local nerd hangout. Seems Ning Shui isn't the only one who's a contradiction. Adam's a jock in a technology group. How about that?

[img]http://lvlt.thesims3.com/sims3_asset/sims3_asset/media/shard000//shard000/600/344/016/00/screenshot_original.jpg "width=640"[/img]

And with class over, Adam heads back for a little R&R and some juice pong of his own. Hopefully he doesn't keep it up. He better remember what happened last time he got juiced.

[IMG]http://i733.photobucket.com/albums/ww336/PhantomPhotographer/The%20Sims%203/Screenshot-8_zps84197043.jpg "width=640"[/IMG]

Later, his brain work leaves him with the strange desire to start tinkering. So, he picks the toilet as a start. Just so long as it doesn't spray, although Ning Shui might like a picture of that to send home.

[img]http://lvlt.thesims3.com/sims3_asset/sims3_asset/media/shard000//shard000/619/344/016/00/screenshot_original.jpg "width=640"[/img]

Down in his lair in the basement, Ning Shui calls up Grace. No idea what he had to tell her. Maybe it's how much he misses her. Maybe it's how much she means to him. Maybe it's that he's found someone a little more his style. Or maybe he's coming clean about how he got her dad to step in who-knows-what with that flaming bag. Whatever he's doing, it's not academic.

[img]http://lvlt.thesims3.com/sims3_asset/sims3_asset/media/shard000//shard000/624/344/016/00/screenshot_original.jpg "width=640"[/img]

And the next day, Adam, noticing he's getting a little chunky again, decides to shed the pounds. Maybe he should have taken the phys. ed. program instead.

[img]http://lvlt.thesims3.com/sims3_asset/sims3_asset/media/shard000//shard000/622/344/016/00/screenshot_original.jpg "width=640"[/img]

Adam also makes a call. He calls up Sun. I guess he missed hearing his mom's voice. If he really wanted to hear it, he should tell her about the fire. It might have gone like this:

Adam: "Hey, mom."

Sun: "Oh, I'm so glad to hear from you, Adam. How's college? Are you and your brother being good students?"

Adam: "Yeah, mom, but there's something you should know. You might wanna sit down too. Ning Shui Started a fire with that fryer you and dad bought."

Sun "...Nà wǒ de érzi! Bù fù zérèn, bù xiǎoxīn, lǔmǎng, yúchǔn de, wǒ de érzi! Wǒ méiyǒu jiào tā biǎoxiàn chū yīdiǎn guānhuái bǐ? Wǒ cónglái méiyǒu tīng nǐ fùqīn mǎi nàgè dōngxi. Wǒ zǎo gāi zhīdào huì fāshēng zhè zhǒng shì! Wǒ bùnéng xiāngxìn nǐ nà gēgē de dōngxi!" (That son of mine! That irresponsible, careless, reckless, idiotic, son of mine! Didn't I raise him to show a little more care than that? I should never have listened to your father and bought that thing. I should have known this would happen! I can't trust that brother of yours for anything!"

*Adam holds phone away*

Adam: "Mom, slow down a minute...Māmā, jiǎn màn yī fēnzhōng." (Repeating it in Chinese, just so Sun will listen) "He put it out too."

Sun: "Well, I'm glad. He still should know better."

Adam: "Yeah, I'll tell him that. I gotta go. Tell dad, Min Wei, and Aria, I said hi."

[img]http://lvlt.thesims3.com/sims3_asset/sims3_asset/media/shard000//shard000/620/344/016/00/screenshot_original.jpg "width=640"[/img]

Later, Ning Shui, smelling to high heaven, decides to show off some new skills with his kicky bag.

[IMG]http://i733.photobucket.com/albums/ww336/PhantomPhotographer/The%20Sims%203/Screenshot-13_zpsdd208d37.jpg "width=640"[/IMG]

And even later, Adam, with his classwork all handled, heads on over to the Annex and Stadium for a little hard-hitting football game, and he's in it. Here's hoping his martial arts training toughened him up.

[img]http://lvlt.thesims3.com/sims3_asset/sims3_asset/media/shard000//shard000/627/344/016/00/screenshot_original.jpg "width=640"[/img]

And Ning Shui decides to torment the campus mascot. He can't leave anyone alone, especially the symbol of jocks everywhere.

[IMG]http://i733.photobucket.com/albums/ww336/PhantomPhotographer/The%20Sims%203/Screenshot-15_zpsbd8e0b46.jpg "width=640"[/IMG]

Speaking of which, Adam comes out of the game, looking no worse for wear, although he's worn out. How much do you wanna bet he was looking over at the cheerleaders?

[IMG]http://i733.photobucket.com/albums/ww336/PhantomPhotographer/The%20Sims%203/Screenshot-16_zps94efa6d6.jpg "width=640"[/IMG]

Knowing there's always more to do, Adam decides to get by on what college students everywhere sustain on. Coffee.

[img]http://lvlt.thesims3.com/sims3_asset/sims3_asset/media/shard000//shard000/630/344/016/00/screenshot_original.jpg "width=640"[/img]

After annoying the mascot for a while, and trying to get a free candy bar, Ning Shui buys one. But it doesn't sit too well with him. Not that he doesn't have this coming to him.

[IMG]http://i733.photobucket.com/albums/ww336/PhantomPhotographer/The%20Sims%203/Screenshot-18_zps66156dc7.jpg "width=640"[/IMG]

And the next day, it's time to sit through the lectures. Looks like Ning Shui is actually paying attention. Just because he's a little rebel, that doesn't mean he can't be a good student.

[IMG]http://i733.photobucket.com/albums/ww336/PhantomPhotographer/The%20Sims%203/Screenshot-19_zps3e4d16e3.jpg "width=640"[/IMG]

Adam does the same.

[IMG]http://i733.photobucket.com/albums/ww336/PhantomPhotographer/The%20Sims%203/Screenshot-20_zps89f3bcd6.jpg "width=640"[/IMG]

Then, when it's all over, Ning Shui heads for his own hang out. The Grotto. His dad spent a fair amount of time here too when he was a college student. Now, it's his turn.

[IMG]http://i733.photobucket.com/albums/ww336/PhantomPhotographer/The%20Sims%203/Screenshot-21_zpsc5319c11.jpg "width=640"[/IMG]

Adam stays back at the student union, just to sample some of that buffet food. The lecture left him a little hungry.

[img]http://lvlt.thesims3.com/sims3_asset/sims3_asset/media/shard000//shard000/641/344/016/00/screenshot_original.jpg "width=640"[/img]

After a nice drink, Ning Shui engages in his favorite activity, besides tagging and pranking. Dumpster diving. He just won't give up nosing through the trash.

[img]http://lvlt.thesims3.com/sims3_asset/sims3_asset/media/shard000//shard000/639/344/016/00/screenshot_original.jpg "width=640"[/img]

And even after stinking himself up, he decides to knock a few pool balls around with, get this, his professor. Yeah, that old coot there teaches the phys. ed. program. Don't beat him, Ning Shui. He might be a sore loser.

[IMG]http://i733.photobucket.com/albums/ww336/PhantomPhotographer/The%20Sims%203/Screenshot-24_zps5f1196a7.jpg "width=640"[/IMG]

And that's another college day in the life of the Daniels boys. Wait until next time when the Daniels girls show up.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    TadOlson here with comments and an update.
    Haimona Great update!
    HorseLoverXO That's a great posting on your family.I did build Garden House and two of the custom worlds I've played in were also things I made in CAW.
    Colorist40 Hi there!
    thesealofthesims That's a great update on your family's kids at school.I downloaded a tool called 7 Zip to start compressing the older files on my hard drive to reduce the space they were taking up and I got it down to less than half full.
    I did a build for a Victorian build contest and have a picture of it with a download link below.
    11316792464_be0ccb73a8.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    @sealofthesims I am so sorry I missed the update on page 141 and I had been looking for an update from you for a bit here lol. I am a blonde so you must excuse my lapses at times lol.

Glad to see Ning Shui isn't Sun's headache anymore. I just hope Ning Shui doesn't bring down the whole college campus with his rebel streak and pranks. I shudder to think what that college is in for lol. Too bad Ning Shui didn't propose to Grace. He needs to settle down a little bit.

I don't blame Ning Shui for protesting cops. Only ones who seem to not like cops are the ones who have reason too lol.

I can't believe Adam wants to be in a frat house with Ning Shui. Here was a chance to escape his brothers hi jinx and annoying rebel streak.

I laughed at Daniel asking that woman to streak. I can just see Sun glaring at Daniel thinking Ning Shui is a chip off the old block, and I want to knock your block off lol.

I wonder what Min Wei will be. Can't wait to find out what the future holds for her.

I can't say Ning setting the fryer on fire is a good thing, but at least he didn't stand around and watch it burn like a rebel might have. I give him props for putting it out.

I think it was sweet of Adam to call Ayana. She is a prize that he is lucky to have.

Adam has to keep in shape if he is going to be with a gorgeous chick like Ayana.

I can imagine Sun now the boys are gone sitting back, having a nervous collapse wondering if the college will survive the boys especially Ning or will they survive the college lol.