Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Old Thread - No More Posts Please!

Comments

• Options
    artlove1artlove1 Posts: 1,236 Member
    edited November 2013
    Username: artlove1
    Preferred builder* (if none, leave blank):
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank):
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? Base, Seasons, World Adventures, Supernatural, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Ambitions
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Limited (I think)
    Lot size (dimensions): 64*64
    Number of bedrooms: floor plan
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? Master Bedroom Color Scheme: http://colorcombos.com/color-schemes/420/ColorCombo420.html
    Bedroom 2 Color Numbers: caf1e8 81d7d0 and like colors
    bedroom 3 http://colorcombos.com/color-schemes/6/ColorCombo6.html
    bedroom 4 http://colorcombos.com/color-schemes/116/ColorCombo116.html
    Number of bathrooms: floor plan
    Favorite color schemes: soft tones, pleasing to the eye colors
    Colors you dislike: Bright Colors,
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? yes
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? yes
    Please list the Store content that can be used: prefer none since I don't own much
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used:
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Sunset Valley SEasons 2nd Edition
    Link to specific house or plan: http://www.architectsnw.com/plans/detailedPlanInfo.cfm?PlanId=823
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? pool with hot tub.. Please add a basement via the garage with a 'nectar' making room. and theatre. there is a room in the house plan that looks accessible from the office, keep that but add a extra stair case to add a theatre room
    Additional instructions? If possible, use CC for decorating!! :) I use CC in my game and prefer the lot to have CC if possible. Also, no modern-ish styles, more 'omey' and comfortable decor, with elegance. Not to old fashioned though... The loft area I would like to be a playroom area with a 'Reading Corner' and sitting area.

Kitchen, White Wood cabinets (I like the way these look)The link at the bottom the kitchen that is in the home I love!! http://flatideas.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/white-kitchen-cabinets.jpg

Oh!! A laundry area is crucial~~ I believer there is one on the floor plan!

Thank you!!

~art

EDIT_ Heres another plan of the house, which has more interior pictures.
    http://www.thehousedesigners.com/plan/the-retreat-at-waters-edge-3236/

Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    calmorezoocalmorezoo Posts: 8,105 Member
    edited November 2013
    calmorezoo wrote:
    Happy News
    ElijahBabygurl9
    this is your residental request for 8 bed family home

Called: Autumn's End
    On 64-64 Lot
    Attention this lot contains spawners
    Exchange DL: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7792493

IMAGES

Thank you so much calmorezoo!! My sims already love their new home. The garden is wonderful my sim spend all day in it. The bedrooms are just beautiful. Such wonderful use of colors. Everything is as I wanted it. I will post a few pictures here of my sims in their home if thats okay of course. If I have another request I'm definitely asking for you. Thank you so much!!

So so glad your happy with it and yes it would be lovely to see some pictures of your sims enjoying their new home.

And i would be glad to create again for you anytime.
    h2xmsbl]

• Options
    RayshizzieRayshizzie Posts: 2,650 Member
    edited November 2013
    Tucker's girl, clearly you are a OUAT fan, I am as well! I adore Hook and Rumple and pretty much all the conflicted characters lol but it's a great show and I'm glad you asked about that castle because I need that, like now lol! (And of course must give it a rec too!)

Glenkarri and Cal, great job on your latest builds! Rec's for both :D
  • Options
    ZooProfessor3ZooProfessor3 Posts: 9,847 Member
    edited November 2013
    flstrider, your park is ready! :D

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7791093

I hope you like it.

PAM! What a genius you are! It never once occurred to me to use CFE to create sculptural elements like this. It just looks amazing. Great Job!
    oow785m
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Glenkarri - your build is magnificent! The exterior is amazing and the interior has just the right amount of elegance! :D

I was wondering if someone could help me locate some builds... I remember seeing a castle that was built somewhat recently (I believe in the last 6 months) and each bedroom of the castle was designed to fit a certain Disney princess.

Also - I remember seeing a build that had Snow White and her 7 "dwarves" (i.e. gnomes).

I have looked and searched through most of the DNA's creator's studios, as well as on the blog, to no avail. I am fairly certain it was a DNA creator who produced the build/household that I mention above as this is the only request team that I follow :D :oops: If someone could help me, that would be wonderful! Thank you! :)

Hi, TuckersGirl! This really sounds a lot like my Fabulous Fairyland build. If so here is the information thread on it: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/551602.page

This lot is one of three Walt Simney World parks (Amazing Adventureland is the second and the third hasn't been built yet).

Fabulous Fairyland is meant to be played one of two ways: as a residential lot (living in the princess bedrooms you mentioned) or as an amusement park your Sims can visit as if it is a community lot.

I used public room markers and tomb markers to achieve this. I do not know if it all still works as it once did because I think they changed the coding of the public room markers. It may work exactly as it always did, or it may work like a residential lot only.

You can STILL use it as an amusement park even if that is the case because you can just rezone the lot as "community lot--- visitors allowed".

Zoo
    oow785m
  • Options
    TuckersGirlTuckersGirl Posts: 169 Member
    edited November 2013
    Rayshizzie, yes - I'm a pretty big OUAT fan!! And pretty much love, love, LOVE their interpretation for Hook's character!! :D (And I've been rooting for him and Emma to get together since like day 1.. lol just sayin'.) And I practically drooled all over myself during the last 2 episodes... lol :lol:

So now I'm thinking in my mind of what all the possibilities I can do when I get my sim Captain Hook! And thinking my next build request will be some sort of sweet bachelor pad for him.. Too bad I don't have IP because that would be SO fitting. :roll:
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    OOPS! TuckersGirl, you might also have easily been describing the lovely lot by our lovely Pam!

:mrgreen:
    oow785m
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Calmorezoo: Autumn's End is a great build with a great name!

Glenkarri: This is a great version of "Stately Wayne Manor"--- is there a Bat Cave entrance? Gorgeous build, with or without the cave!
    oow785m
  • Options
    TuckersGirlTuckersGirl Posts: 169 Member
    edited November 2013
    OOPS! TuckersGirl, you might also have easily been describing the lovely lot by our lovely Pam!

:mrgreen:

Ah yes, Zoo, I was referring to the build by EmpressPamela! However, I LOVE your build as well and rec'd it! :D I love the Disney World theme.. it is epic!! Esp. for someone like me - since I am obsessed with all things Disney related.. but haven't been to Disney Land or World YET, so its wonderful that I can explore it in sim-land! :)
  • Options
    crs9900crs9900 Posts: 711 Member
    edited November 2013
    artlove1

That build is going to look so fabulous when it's finished.
    I'm sure you are going to get it exactly the way you want it :D

Can't wait to see this one!!!
  • Options
    DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    edited November 2013
    NiLLA, TuckersGirl, and artlove1: Thank you for the new requests.

Calmorezoo: Autumn's End is another gorgeous home and I also love that name.

Glenkarri: Gothwyck is an amazing rendition of Wayne Manor. Very stately.

Thread is up to date!
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    CmnshtrCmnshtr Posts: 1,221 Member
    edited November 2013
    I just seen that jesustwilightgod accepted my FR finally so I will reclaim this build.

Date: October 20,2013
    Username: jesustwilightgod
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Horse Ranch
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By: Cmnshtr
    Status: ON HOLD! Friend Request sent by Cmnshtr on 11/3. PLEASE CHECK IN!

However, I have several questions that need to be answered so I believe this will continue the time clock on a response before it is cancelled. Secretary correct me if I am wrong.

jesustwilightgod please go to my contact page here: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/711344.page
    to answer the questions! Thank you!

h2xmsbl
  • Options
    CmnshtrCmnshtr Posts: 1,221 Member
    edited November 2013
    Calmorezoo and Glenkarri, your builds are fantastic. Sorry I am a bit behind on the thread. Have a lot of RL stuff going on! Rec'd Both!
    h2xmsbl
  • Options
    nerdy3000nerdy3000 Posts: 5,520 Member
    edited November 2013
    Yayyayyay! New request time! :)

Username: nerdy3000
    Preferred builder* (if none, leave blank): -
    Type of lot (laundromat, club, library, park, etc.): Elixir/Consignment Store
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All EPs apart from ITF; SPs: HELS and Diesel
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Basic
    Lot size (dimensions): 30x30
    Public restrooms? If it works/looks fine, yep.
    Favorite color schemes: -
    Colors you dislike: -
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yep
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Nope
    Please list the Store content that can be used: Over here.
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: None
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Mainly the more modern ones, especially Lucky Palms and Isla Paradiso
    Link to specific building or plan: -
    Special requirements (subway, parking, registers, etc.)? Elixir Register, consignment register, mix of elixir and consignment stuff, very whimsical and quirky feel.
    Additional instructions? Whimsical; quirky; whimsical; quirky; whimsical; quirky; awesome
  • Options
    GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    edited November 2013
    Calmorezoo: Autumn's End is a great build with a great name!

Glenkarri: This is a great version of "Stately Wayne Manor"--- is there a Bat Cave entrance? Gorgeous build, with or without the cave!

:mrgreen: Thanks Zoo, No cave but the Basement is interesting :lol:
  • Options
    artlove1artlove1 Posts: 1,236 Member
    edited November 2013
    Hey DNA!!

I altered my post with a link to the house plan and images from inside the house plan.

Thanks
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Thank you everyone for the wonderful remarks and rec's for Autumn's End.

I will soon have a new community lot for you all.
    h2xmsbl]

• Options
    originalsimoriginalsim Posts: 1,696 Member
    edited November 2013
    Monracool, Your resort is finished:

RRBR1_zps6829b92e.png
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7797713

Screenshot-612_zpsa0c70592.jpg"width=600"

Screenshot-613_zpsdaeec972.jpg"width=600"

More pictures and info HERE
  • Options
    xenacullenxenacullen Posts: 3,474 Member
    edited November 2013

OS your resort is absolutely fabulous & beautiful,
    I gotta say wowzers.Rec'd sweetie,I totally love it.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Annettesb
    Happy news
    heres your community lot
    with the work science rabbit hole, Hospital rabbit hole
    Also has a science education centre and a garden centre.
    Dl: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7798050
    Pictures
    View from road ; screenshot_original.jpg
    View of the hospital and science ed centre ; screenshot_original.jpg
    All the inside pictures of the science education centre
    study room ; screenshot_original.jpg
    Dining hall ; screenshot_original.jpg
    Bug library ; screenshot_original.jpg
    Tech design unit ; screenshot_original.jpg
    Animal Health lab ; screenshot_original.jpg
    Lechture hall ; screenshot_original.jpg
    Aquatic Unit ; screenshot_original.jpg
    Bot developemet lab ; screenshot_original.jpg
    Animal Unit ; screenshot_original.jpg
    Gadgit workshop ; screenshot_original.jpg
    Sim biolodge unit ; screenshot_original.jpg
    The bad scientist lab ; screenshot_original.jpg
    Chemistry Lab ; screenshot_original.jpg
    h2xmsbl]

• Options
    originalsimoriginalsim Posts: 1,696 Member
    edited November 2013
    Thanks xena!

Cal! Another fabulous creation...I can't believe how fast you get them done. If request building was a race around a circular track, you could easily lap me 6 - 7 times!
  • Options
    LucyenaLucyena Posts: 916 Member
    edited November 2013
    OS and Cal, both buildings are fantastic! Rec`d them of course! :thumbup:
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Thank you, originalsim and Lucyena
    LOL you make me chuckle!
    I only seem quick, I probs put in the same amount of hours per request as anyone in the team.
    Its Just that I dont sleep much and I work flexi hours that suit my health on a weekly/daily bases.

so get to do min of 3 hours simming every day
    h2xmsbl]

• Options
    xenacullenxenacullen Posts: 3,474 Member
    edited November 2013
    Thanks xena!

Cal! Another fabulous creation...I can't believe how fast you get them done. If request building was a race around a circular track, you could easily lap me 6 - 7 times!

You're very welcome OS.
  • Options
    DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    edited November 2013
    Nerdy, you're back on the list. Thanks for the new request.

Thread is up to date!
    SLpPUp.png