Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

EA Guru's Webmaster, Attention.

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    RawrGoesTheCatRawrGoesTheCat Posts: 1,947 Member
    edited September 2013
    artlove1 wrote:
    Pardon me?

Keep my RELIGION out of this! You're just a BULLY!! I'm sure thats how you were in school to to people like me, who are Religious and against your... lifestyle...

Just stop... You honestly are over the edge. For real.
    Nope, I was the one being bullied by people like you for my "lifestyle choice."

I'm not against your lifestyle, I'm against you living. :lol:

So because you were bullied, you think it's okay to do it to others.

Get off the forums, go get some sunshine and some fresh air. Little children shouldn't be on the internet.
  • Options
    StilettoBlackStilettoBlack Posts: 3,844 Member
    edited September 2013
    artlove1 wrote:
    Pardon me?

Keep my RELIGION out of this! You're just a BULLY!! I'm sure thats how you were in school to to people like me, who are Religious and against your... lifestyle...

Just stop... You honestly are over the edge. For real.
    Nope, I was the one being bullied by people like you for my "lifestyle choice."

I'm not against your lifestyle, I'm against you living. :lol:

Man, if that comment doesn't get you banned, I'll be shocked! It's a death threat? Wow.
  • Options
    artlove1artlove1 Posts: 1,236 Member
    edited September 2013
    I'm through with the forums. Goodbye
  • Options
    Katlyn2525Katlyn2525 Posts: 4,201 Member
    edited September 2013
    Cali, what are you doing? I see you are upsetting a lot of people and deleting your posts. You apparently like palm trees. I like palm trees too. But, I don't harass people with them. BTW: You set a wonderful example for the gay community. Not!

Edits: Typo's, tons of typo's. And to add a line. Sorry, no coffee yet.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    StilettoBlackStilettoBlack Posts: 3,844 Member
    edited September 2013
    Oh Cali_Pier92, I just remembered your other name, Sesert. :lol:
  • Options
    kirby356kirby356 Posts: 4,607 Member
    edited September 2013
    Oh Cali_Pier92, I just remembered your other name, Sesert. :lol:

Cali, Insidious, SimudaTriangle, Sesert, LetterM, etc. Wow. That's a lot of money spent on base games considering you can't reuse the same base game to create a new account. Seriously I don't even think he's a simmer. He's just here to cause problems.

Oh and by the way, don't let him talk down on you for smoking "herbs". I think Cali needs a little herbs in his life. He's so tense :lol::lol:

Does he even have friends outside of the internet?
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Sesert was more cunning, even as a young boy, and could run rings around Cali.
  • Options
    SulSulQueenSulSulQueen Posts: 156 Member
    edited September 2013
    He/she ( Cali_Pier92 / SimudaTriangle ) doesn't deserve your anger but your compassion!

Bullies have deep psychological problems. They all suffer from superiority complex. These people conceal their feelings of inferiority by working out their pain on others.

Most likely this person hates the way he/she looks, can't compete intellectually with his/her friends or is being abused by his parents or other people in his/her environment.

So please don't hate them because they are in pain. The bullying is a cry for help!
  • Options
    lovelylisaclovelylisac Posts: 1,291 Member
    edited September 2013
    I am neither religious or homophobic, but I do have children who I don't want to see 'see you on Tuesday' on the forums, and I will report anyone I see using that kind of language. Don't think I'm a goody two shoes, IRL I'm actually fairly liberal, live as you want, believe what you want, but I don't want my child to see a word I'd have to spank her if she said.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    From The Online Security Authority:

What is C*yber Bullying?

According to a Media Awareness Network study in 2005, 17% of students who hide their identity online are doing so in order to bully or be mean to other kids. Since children can hide their own identity on the Net, many are emboldened to bully, hurt or do nasty things to people online because they know they don’t need to be responsible for their actions.

C*yber bullying is characterized by sending hateful or threatening emails or online messages directed at a particular person via the Internet or mobile phone. The spreading of lies, malicious content and other things that can damage a person’s reputation through the use of blogs, social networks, forums, etc can also be considered as c*yber bullying
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    edited September 2013
    Lots of good topics are getting shoved out because trolls likes to ruin our forum! I say let's put this troll topic back under (or deleted is better), and go back to enjoying our Sims!

As for you Cali, sorry to hear about your past, but you've got to move on. I have a friend name Shane in Mississippi, who faced the same prejudice as you but it was mostly from his own parents! His brother (I don't remember his name) who wasn't gay was always in trouble with the law, but he always got bailed out by their parents. The last time Shane's brother went to jail, the judge gave him a "no bail" sentance for a month. He killed himself after three days.

Sad part was Shane went over to his parents house so they could go to the funeral. His parents had left a note basically saying not to come because they "don't want a " fig (censored as best as I could)" at the funeral"! It really tore my heart up to see my friend so devastated. :cry:

Whatever happened to you, just move on. Life's too short to hold bitterness and grudges. :wink:
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    Cali_Pier92Cali_Pier92 Posts: 1,671 Member
    edited September 2013
    Just to say:

I'm sorry for being rude to people, and I apologise for using language you wouldn't want your children to read. Comments like that always pull at my strings. Also to clarify I never set out to bully and don't consider what I did as bullying, the people I sent a message to in gift form were all adults and all who I had had previous contact with. I have probably called them a name like that directly in the past so I know it wouldn't affect that too much, most of them just laughed. The only person I wrote nasty messages to on their MyPage was Kael who laughed at the comment and argued back. Most of the people I messaged I dislike because of their views against homosexuality, they made no attempt to mince their words on that subject and it gets irritating trying to argue so anonymously insulting them seemed like the only move.

I'm not trying to pull a sympathy card but I do have a lot of issues going in in real life and did take them out on the forums, which is something I promise I won't do again. You have my word I won't troll again, after this account is deleted I will only lurk, TS3 is coming to an end any way.

Again, sorry for anyone I hurt or offended.

-Cali_pier, Innuendo, SimudeTriangle, etc.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top